Visa Inc. Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,677 of over 1,677.0 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Visa Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview

The entire process having three rounds of technical discussion and the 2nd round was complete hand on round where they will ask us to give some scenarios which we need to perform. But it was really a very good experience that I had with the interview person.

Visa Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview

The process only took 2 weeks. It was very simple and straight forward with mainly behavioral and leadership interview questions. Just use the STAR method provided for best responses during the interview

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you overcame an obstacle
    Answer Question

57 Comments

Tech

208.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Visa Inc.~3035
Join the conversation on

Visa Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview

UNPROFESSIONAL / GHOSTED: I applied online and heard back from Visa shortly thereafter. I had a video interview with the hiring manager. The first video interview went well and then had a second video interview with someone on her team. The video interview went ok, not great. I followed up with the Company for a status update to see if there was continued interest in my candidacy, It's been almost a month and I've heard NOTHING. I have a hard time understanding why a Company can't send a quick email letting a candidate know there's no continued interest. UNPROFESSIONAL

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a project where you made a mistake and how you corrected it, lessons learned, etc.

Visa Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview

Remote calls with multiple stakeholders around the world. Positive process but little structure to the interviews. There was poor follow up in managing expectations on the next steps in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Visa Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview

There was an online assessment that took about one hour that covered easy to medium data structures and algorithms. Then there were two 30 minute technical interviews back to back with 2 different engineers at the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Visa Inc.

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Visa Inc. in May 2022

Interview

Horrible. Passed Online Assessment on Hackrrank (ridiculously easy, finished 30 minutes early with 100% test cases passed on both questions). I was reached out to by a Visa employee specifically requesting I apply for a role and sent me a link. I thought this was fishy as I had applied for and been rejected fronm other Visa positions in the past couple weeks. I honestly had a feeling he just needed someone to apply so that he could promote someone internally. I should have listened to my gut instinct as in retrospect it seems I was right. 30 minutes before my follow up after successfully passing the OA, I was told I am no longer being considered due to not having a four year bachelors degree. So just to confirm, I was reached out to from my LinkedIn where it clearly shows I do not have a bachelors. Then I applied, was sent an Online Assessment, passed it with flying colours, and then had my interview cancelled 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Visa is a sinking ship with a legacy business model and antiquated hiring practices. Join Square instead! Be the disruptor, not the disrupted!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Visa Inc.

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in May 2022

Interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Visa Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in May 2022

Interview

The interview process was long and ended up being a waste of time. The initial interview with the hiring manager went well and was invited to a Hacker Rank Assessment. I completed the assessment and didn't hear anything for nearly a month. My emails to the recruiter were ignored so I assumed I failed. I finally was notified I made it to the final round of interviews. The first couple of interviews in the final round went well and I was able to answer all the questions. However for the next interview, I could barely understand what he was saying because he was mumbling the entire time and on top of that, even though having my speaker volume up full blast he was very low. The interviewer seemed very uninterested in even being on the phone and it showed. Even during the coding questions he would not even let me think. I would tell him what I was going to do to solve the problem but as soon as I was silent for literally 2 seconds to start typing, he would scream out "HELLO?" as if I gave up on the question or hung up or something, this happened at least four times during the interview making it a very uncomfortable experience.

Interview Questions
  • Leet Code easy level questions, questions about selenium, etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Bangalore) in May 2022

Interview

4 rounds of interviews Coding 3 technical rounds followed by 1 managerial round. 1st 2 rounds are more about Technical and the logical questionnaire on spark, scala Hadoop etc 3rd round is on design front asking as how to design a framework, pipeline architecture etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Visa Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview

Two interviewers with interpersonal interactions, general discussion of career goals, trajectories etc. It was hard to gauge how they would assess the interviews as very few technical questions, mainly based on values

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Visa Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Visa Inc.

Interview

They took 2 rounds of interviews and did not respond back with result. I spent 3-4 days in interview preparation. But recruitment team did not show courtesy to respond atleast with result. Adding this review after 1 month of 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,677 Interviews

Visa Inc. Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Visa Inc. as 50.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.82 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer(Internship) and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Software Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Visa Inc. takes an average of 32 days when considering 1,420 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Intern had the quickest hiring process (on average 20 days), whereas Senior Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Visa Inc. according to 1,420 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 29.95%