Visa Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Englewood, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The person conduction the interview asked questions about my previous job duties, how long I was in the position and where I see myself in 5 years.

Interview Questions

• What were you previous job duties?   1 Answer

Corporate Strategy Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

After having a current employee submit my resume internally had 5 phone interviews over about a month and a half before hearing back. After asking for feedback from the recruiter on my perceived shortcomings several times, the recruiter actually blocked my email.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in January 2012.

Interview

Slow - the contracting firm was on the ball - not so much for Visa. Never on time for interviews or cancelled. Turns out - that's just how it was to work with them.

Interview Questions

• No real challenging questions - not many questions in general - more of a sales pitch.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hourly rate had been set. When it came time to convert to full-time - was low balled at about half what I made as contractor. Was able to negotiate a decent salary.

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (San Mateo, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Initially there was some confusion regarding who I was to interview with. Apparently the problem wa s on the recruiters side, but nonetheless it made for slighly frazzed nerves.

Had a very congenial Interview with the Director. I happened to be the 1st interviewee. In the end, I they were looking for a candidate with stronger contract drafting skills.

Interview Questions

• They look for people w/VISA experience. I was questioned about my VISA experience.   Answer Question
    • The contractor would be expected to p/u menial task of team members. How would you cope with that from various personalities.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Miami, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by their recruiters for position. Interviewed with them, then a one on one interview was set up. Interviewed with recruiters supervisor then the General COunsel... Kind of a strange set up but it worked out well.

Paralegal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

Panel Interview led by a senior counsel and three corporate paralegals. They asked me plenty of open-ended questions. They also ask about my hobbies and what dishes I like. Some questions seem irrelevant. I was recommended to wear casual outfit to the interview.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Began with two rounds of phone interviews spread out over two months. During which time the recruiter was terrible and wold never let me know if they were even interested in me. They made me wait another two months while they dealt with a "crush of activities" at the end of the FY. Final round was an in person super day consisting of four interviews, at the VP and Director level. Mostly cased base, some of it qualitative, some quantitative. The worst part of this experience was Visa telling me to stay two nights at a hotel and then telling me I violated there protocol and because of that they could only reimburse me for one night. I would caution anyone out there applying to this company against trusting the HR department. They are flat out liars and are concerned about there numbers and the bottom line much more so than they are about getting quality applicants. Best advice I can give you, join MasterCard or American Express

Interview Questions

• How would you assess a startup that just came out of stealth mode? Would you consider it a threat, partner, or something else to Visa?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visa Inc. (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I received an email from HR to schedule an interview. It was cancelled an hour before the scheduled call. We then rescheduled for another time and waited for the call. I sent two follow up emails and never heard back from them. What a poor representation of Visa.

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews in the course of one day on campus.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc. in August 2015.

Interview

Tough interview process -- 4 telephone interviews for one day. I was called by a recruiter and had a pre-screening process. Two weeks flew by and I received an email about setting up a phone interview. Another week, same person sends an email for another interview. Another week goes by, and I get another email for a panel interview over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions and customer service situations   Answer Question