WIS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WIS International

1.4

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (New York, NY) in May 2020.

Interview

Wasn't interview....they never showed up. I would like to be on the traveling team as a lead. Am looking to get @ least $15 and hour....I look forward from hearing from u...am good @ my job and have 4 years of experiences.

Interview Questions

Interview

There isn't one really. I applied and someone called me back a couple of days later to offer me a start date. It was a very quick and not in depth process honestly.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WIS International (Houston, TX).

Interview

Easy simple, not really an interview. Sat in a room with a group of other people and give the general breakdown of the job. Filled out the application and about a week later I was offer the position.

District Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (Miami, FL).

Interview

This company is a fraud, be aware. They advertise the position as "Relocation in Florida" a must. However, when you go to the interview they tell you that there is no position available in Florida and must be able to relocate in other areas within the US. They recruiter lie to you from the beginning to the en of the interview.

Interview Questions

• They stated that the position I applied for was not available and if I was a ble to relocate to remote areas in the US.   1 Answer

Inventory Counting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lutz, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Lutz, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

called & emailed for interview which took place in their office the next day Lady was very nice & explained everything and I got to use one of those machines they use to count

Interview Questions

• How did you here about us?
      Do you have any inventory experience?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What kind of availability do you have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (Decatur, GA).

Interview

No interview I was called and told to be at a training and then they rescheduled it and told me to be prepared to leave town after the weekend

Inventory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Easy application. But they asked u to sign contract on the first interview. No time to consider. They showed u a video to train. Which is not sufficient for new staff to learn.

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (Woodbridge, VA) in March 2019.

Interview

I got there 15 mins prior and they were very late. Not a positive environment. Didn’t seem to be what I expected. It kinda made the wrong impression for me, that’s probably not with everyone but I like to be professional and expect the same in return. The salary wasn’t what I was looking for at this time.

Interview Questions

• Are you a dependable person?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Staten Island, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

It is a group interview which they do not tell you. Interviewer/manager was 1.5 hours late. There is no interview. They just do a background check and if you pass they tell you to do a drug test and come in to orientation. But on orientation, the manager forgot she told us to come in, and we sat there for 2 hours before finding out that she didn't mean to offer the job to half of the people in the room.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2019.

Interview

Short but very informative. The interviewer was very nice & spoke clearly. He was very knowledgeable of the business. He covered everything I needed to kn ow about the job. I didn't have to ask any questions.