WIS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIS International Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2018

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Manchester, NH) in January 2018.

Interview

Was a very brief interview (which stage in the hiring process I DID pass) and only needed my SS Card to move forward with the hiring process (for BG-check). When I finally received the document via mail, I went straight to the office as directed days earlier by the lady in charge of the interview. As noone was at the office and - it being winter with no other ride back home - slipped the documents under the door of the office (a very small office / office-building in a pretty small town), to my regret. Though I notified the person in charge of interviews that it was there and that I was only trying to get the hiring process started ASAP (having been told that the BG-check could take up to 2 days, this being a Wednesday around 11:00am and no one in the office) since they do Training on Fridays only....I was notified later that day how irresponsible I was and that she would have to reconsider hiring me after all.

Let me add, that; this person had no smiles, no notable emotions that I could see. And every e-mail during I received before and after the interview seemed very dull and with no life in them. Especially after the "irresponsible" action I took to speed the process up, did she even show any amount of understanding. It was a closed case, according to her. I understood before I slipped those documents under the door that it was a risk. A SMALL one at that, seeing that it is a pretty small town, and there are only two offices on that top floor to boot.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Belmont, NC).

Interview

Received call about interview and was told someone else would be calling me. Other person called and set time for interview and was going to email the location but never got email but had to Google location myself.

Interview Questions

• Did not have answers for questions I ask and did not hear back after I was told someone would get in touch about background check. Woman could not get to system to do it there. Fet like a very unorganized operation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Portland, OR) in November 2017.

Interview

Was interesting to say the least, I have never had a remote interview Alan was nice but i got hired immediately so that is a bit scary but we will see how it goes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Hialeah, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a positive interview. I couldn't get the job because I had to have a car, which I didn't know and I don't have for the moment. Overall, it seemed really easy to get the job and my interviewer was really nice.

Interview Questions

Interview

Group interview, mostly just an overview of the company, pretty much if they ask you to come in you've got the job. Their rush to hire seasons start in June and December and lasts a couple months after.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Parkersburg, WV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Parkersburg, WV).

Interview

When I was hired the process was very easy. I recieved a call from the Area Manager and after the call it was requested that I leave out on Monday with the crew.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to travel? Reliable transportation and reliable phone.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

The interview was a piece of cake they basically ask you about your job experience and then you watch a video on how the job works. Then they ask you to practice by scanning a couple of items on a sheet .

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Went in 15 minutes early expecting a bit of wait time, lady that interviewed me literally only asked me what I knew about the company then proceeded to tell me she'll email me the onboarding process within a few hours. Felt a little sketchy if I'm honest.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Interview

What wis international expects from their employees. Training video was very helpful so was everybody else also you can get to go on different locations not the same boring business days in or days out

Interview Questions

• What schdule would you like   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

The interview process was pretty long and before the interview you were sitting in the room with a bunch of the other potential employees. The overall experience was really goo because the hiring manager was really nice.