WIS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

1.5

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belmont, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Belmont, NC).

Interview

Received call about interview and was told someone else would be calling me. Other person called and set time for interview and was going to email the location but never got email but had to Google location myself.

Interview Questions

• Did not have answers for questions I ask and did not hear back after I was told someone would get in touch about background check. Woman could not get to system to do it there. Fet like a very unorganized operation.   Answer Question

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Portland, OR) in November 2017.

Interview

Was interesting to say the least, I have never had a remote interview Alan was nice but i got hired immediately so that is a bit scary but we will see how it goes

Interview Questions

Interview

Group interview, mostly just an overview of the company, pretty much if they ask you to come in you've got the job. Their rush to hire seasons start in June and December and lasts a couple months after.

Inventory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parkersburg, WV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Parkersburg, WV).

Interview

When I was hired the process was very easy. I recieved a call from the Area Manager and after the call it was requested that I leave out on Monday with the crew.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to travel? Reliable transportation and reliable phone.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

The interview was a piece of cake they basically ask you about your job experience and then you watch a video on how the job works. Then they ask you to practice by scanning a couple of items on a sheet .

Inventory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Went in 15 minutes early expecting a bit of wait time, lady that interviewed me literally only asked me what I knew about the company then proceeded to tell me she'll email me the onboarding process within a few hours. Felt a little sketchy if I'm honest.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Interview

What wis international expects from their employees. Training video was very helpful so was everybody else also you can get to go on different locations not the same boring business days in or days out

Interview Questions

• What schdule would you like   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

The interview process was pretty long and before the interview you were sitting in the room with a bunch of the other potential employees. The overall experience was really goo because the hiring manager was really nice.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International.

Interview

Very easy interview highly recommended and also there very kind x generous people every one there is very nice , you get hired spot on and orientation is very smooth

Interview Questions

• What times are you available?   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIS International (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Initially connected through recruiter through resume found online. After initial interview with recruiter was told entire process from first contact to offer was 7-10 days. 2 weeks later after follow up with recruiter got call from hiring manager at 10pm. Phone interview was 20 min late. Another 2 weeks and a follow up email to get next step in process. Every step of the way was told communication was number 1 priority but never saw it. I declined the offer of employment because I felt like this was a reflection of how business was done.