WIS International Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 289 of over 289 interviews

1.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at WIS International

WIS International

Application

I interviewed at WIS International

Interview

An email invitation to set up an interview will be sent. Be sure, as the email will instruct, to bring 2 current forms of ID (or passport). The interview questions are usually straightforward and not meant to trick - simply determining how an employee might be in various situations as there is a high turnover rate. Most hiring managers are anxious to hire, but if you don't really know what the job entails from start to finish, ask.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with conflict?
    Answer Question

WIS International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International

Interview

Really easy . They just told you about the job . They told you the uniform and they told if you got it right then . And you filled out your paper work and deposit that day

Interview Questions
  • I can’t remember the questions
1 person found this interview helpful

WIS International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International

Interview

Pretty easy. I applied Monday morning, was called that afternoon and started training (only like two hours long) on Friday. As long as you are available during the day then you will get hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WIS International

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at WIS International in Dec 2020

Interview

The District Manager answered my questions for me. For instance I do not have reliable transportation but she said that she had a car pool set up for people who take the bus. She said we get paid every Thursday and we get paid $10 an hour. She also explained the uniform to me which is a company shirt and black pants. It was very easy to be hired. I showed up a couple days later for orientation.

Interview Questions
  • Are you looking for work immediately in December or for January?
1 person found this interview helpful

WIS International

Application

I interviewed at WIS International

Interview

It was quick and fast I can't really complain a lot about it. The boss was pleasant and seem to know his stuff. It was a nice place to start off since it was my very first job. Everyone was nice and it was like a family atmosphere. We traveled a lot but usually we all ride on work van.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WIS International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International

Interview

Phone call interview with Hiring Manager. Friendly and seemed genuine. Was told promptly that I did not get the position. My would-be supervisor was kind enough to give me feedback on my work and explain why they went with another candidate - which was very thoughtful.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be willing to work in the office 2-3 days a week despite the ongoing pandemic?

WIS International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International

Interview

The interview process was easy, has to visit a store, where the introduced us throughout the whole system, and has a trial run on the floor and based on that they were able to provide the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Thornaby-on-Tees, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (Thornaby-on-Tees, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Group interview with a quick PowerPoint, then being shown how to use the equipment for the job. Equipment was very basic and easy to use. They then ask if you are able to work away from home.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WIS International

Application

I interviewed at WIS International

Interview

Very simple interview process. Mostly asked, can you do early mornings 2/3am and work until later morning? Have you do a simple math test and ask a few questions about reliable transportation. Once you've answered that they'll ask you to return for training.

Interview Questions
  • Reliable Transportation? Ability to wake up and work at 2-5am?

WIS International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International

Interview

Wasn’t really an interview they asked a couple questions about me then gave me forms to fill out, a packet of information and a wis shirt and said i was hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 289 Interviews