WIS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2018

1.4

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (San Diego, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. I went to a job fair. They gave me the information. I applied online. They called me for an interview. I went to the interview that was a group presentation. Then we were interviewed one on one. The next day they asked if I would like to come in for training. I accepted. But now I am looking up the background of the company and having doubts. But with the economy I need Something no matter how Low the pay is and only part time hours with no guarantee of hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I asked questions and the answered them

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIS International (New York, NY).

Interview

It was simple just a few questions. They hire anybody as long as you have good attendance. It was a group interview then a one on one interview. So it was fast and you literally get a call the next day.

Anything Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Winchester, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

I walked in, they asked if I can work weekends. Told me that as long as I don't stink they'd hire me. Same day I started orientation. Easiest interview I've ever had in my entire life

Inventory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Rochester, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

You meet at the "office" in a front room filled with shelves of empty cans and bottles. They show videos of processes for he jobs and safety instructions. They hand you a "wizzard". This is the companies scanner. Have you try doing what you watched on the videos on the shelves of fake products. As this happens they call people in to meet with HR manager one by one. There are no questions asked and you are hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WIS International (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Did not show up for scheduled interview. Called HR who contacted local manager regarding no-show.
    Address given for interview office was incorrect. Had to call back to find correct address.

Interview Questions

• Very little. Easy to get hired. They need bodies. Have a 300% turnover.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Fort Wayne, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

This interview took place over the phone. It only took a couple of minutes. Was told a very little about the job however was told there would be training involved. The training was here you go scan and count back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ceres, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIS International (Ceres, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Wouldn't call it an interview. Just a group tryout with devices to get familiar with and availability asking also video watching to get the basis of the job what it was about and the rules, dress code so on

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIS International (Fairfield, CA).

Interview

If u make it to the interview and can use machine and have thre mobility to do the work you have a job. Check your email for an offer to attend an interview meeting. They do not call you. They always use email.

Interview Questions

• They only asked if you had reliable transportation to work and we're capable of bending and climbing laddars   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Savannah, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for WIS international, and was emailed about call a call center like recruitment office. I was asked a few questions then sent to the site. The recruiter failed to say anything about me needing open availability for a part time position Monday-Friday. If I am working part-time, why are you having me work full-time hours?? No. Then, I told them that I could work with them on Fridays (I could just tell my current employer I can't do it) the recruiter DIDN'T BOTHER TO TALK TO ME AFTER THAT. She got rude, and distasteful. If you wanted Monday-Friday THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE APPLICATION. You should put on the part-time application that you will really give your workers full time hours. So do not advertise full-time and part-time if you really only give Full-Time people a chance. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE OPEN AVAILABILITY ALL WEEK if you want to work "part-time" for WIS.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you 18 years of age or older?
      Q: Are you willing to work early mornings?
      Q Do you have open availability?
      Q: Do you have a background in inventory?
      Q: Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WIS International (Northridge, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

It was quick and efficient got treated with respect and fairly mannerd. The manager was really pplite and said of there was anything he could helpe with :to let him know.