Cover image for Zocdoc

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Zocdoc Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 571 of over 571 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Zocdoc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

Process involved a lot of interviews but everyone was very professional and engaged. Seemed like an interesting opportunity but I ended up dropping out of the process when I found another role I was more interested in.

Interview Questions
  • How would you juggle different priorities
    Answer Question

Zocdoc

Application

I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

Very timely and straightforward. I was never left in the dark and always knew when to expect to hear about the next steps in the process. Everyone I spoke with was very nice and welcoming. Very much your standard 3-part interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to go to your supervisor about something; Tell me about your biggest failure;
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Zocdoc

Join the conversation on

Tech

448.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Zocdoc~250247
Join the conversation on

Zocdoc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

Terrible process, hiring criteria was undefined for a role that was undefined. After going through four rounds of interviews I discovered this department was one that would rather put out fires as they came rather than prepare ahead.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in Sep 2022

Interview

Very long process and not a lot of communication/updates to hear if you are continuing to next steps. There were five separate interviews over the course of three and a half weeks.

Interview Questions
  • They asked you to sell them on another companies service as part of a mock sales presentation.

Zocdoc

Application

I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

The interview process was 5 stages. I had to take time off of work, 5+ hours cumulatively, just to be brushed off in the final round. This interview process is broken.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zocdoc

Application

I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

The HR and Manager gave a clarity on the process, interviewed in the right way. However the Team Lead round was not done in a proper way. Even if you answer them correctly, it is not something they want to hear and will not proceed with your profile.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zocdoc

Application

I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

Multiple rounds, but everyone seemed down to earth. All interviews were virtual. Questions were both personality based and more intricate based on your expertise. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zocdoc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

I came on here to read reviews to see if others have had the same experience that I did. I was initially interviewed about two years ago for this position, and did not advance to second round. Recently, I decided to apply for this role again, and once again, was invited for an interview. I scheduled for last week, and had to reschedule due to an emergency. Per the recruiter, this was no problem at all, and she sent me the link to book another time slot. After my date was changed, the recruiter calls me on the original interview day (once again, had an emergency appt that day to take care of) and due to poor reception could not hear her and thought it was a wrong number call. After hearing her message, I emailed her to apologize and let her know that I had bad service and that my date was already changed the day before. Instead of apologizing to me, she went completely silent. I rescheduled the interview for today and about 40 mins prior, she texts me saying that my interview will be pushed back a whole 45 mins. I took 20 minutes from my job to be available for the interview, so obviously I was unable to push back the time on my end. I let her know, and asked if she would be available the next day instead. Again, complete silence afterwards. No apology given either of the two times that this happened. This is completely unfair to those who DESERVE a chance to an interview. Also, by reading the other reviews, seems like this isn't the place for hardworking, intelligent, and determined individuals to be at since people are not valued from the begninning and are ghosted multiple times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zocdoc

Application

I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

They have a disorganized process, the recruiting team was slow to respond with updates and also did not follow up when I was told I was progressing to the next round

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Pune) in Aug 2022

Interview

There are 5 Rounds of Interview. 1. Basic {ReactJS Related Questions} 2. Culture Fit 3. Manager Fit 4. System Design 5. Coding Interview. Totally waste of time, How much good you gave interview , They will reject, This interview only for their advertisement. Don't go this trap Save your time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 571 Interviews

Zocdoc Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Zocdoc as 35.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.79 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Sales Origination Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Operations Associate and Inside Sales Executive roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Zocdoc takes an average of 14 days when considering 548 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Operations Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Zocdoc according to 548 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 37.38%