Analytical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analytical Interview Questions

3,921

interview questions shared by candidates

Analytical Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a situation where you have a client who interrupt your existing interaction with a client?

732 Answers

I request the existing client to step aside momentarily which I then assess all my available resources to assist this client. Should it then become heated I attain a manager to resolve the situation.

I politely tell the client who interrupted to please standby and that I will be able to answer their questions/handle their issues shortly. If they need immediate attention I will call a member of the team to assist.

I apologize and ask him or her to please step in line and I’ll be right with them. If they interrupt I say understand completely and look for a manager. If there isn’t one available, I’d ask for the source of their urgency. If it’s just them being difficult without an interest in telling me their issue I’d tell them I’ll be with them shortly, I just have to help another customer. Really it helps to keep things short and simple, moving along as quickly as possible with other tasks at hand.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

50,000 shoppers with a 0.5% conversion rate for a chair that costs $250. Wayfair makes a 27% profit. Next, 50,000 shoppers will get a 10% discount. What is the conversion rate they must achieve to achieve the same profits as before?

17 Answers

What type of instruments have you used?

3 Answers

Why does one use MSE as a measure of quality. What is the scientific/mathematical reason for the same?

3 Answers

How would you handle multiple projects and deadlines from different supervisors?

7 Answers

How would you handle an irate client?

1 Answer

What is instrumentation Amplifier (IA) and what are all the advantages?

1 Answer

If you had a great idea to implement something new for a CA software product but management wouldn't take your word on it, how would you convince management to go along with your idea?

1 Answer

Give us an example where you previously used procurement knowledge and also high analytical thinking.

1 Answer

They placed two new products on the table and asked me to analyze them and describe why they fit with the specific brand they were identified with.

110 of 3,921 Interview Questions