Analytical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analytical Interview Questions

2,624

interview questions shared by candidates

Analytical Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a situation where you have a client who interrupt your existing interaction with a client?

6 Answers

I request the existing client to step aside momentarily which I then assess all my available resources to assist this client. Should it then become heated I attain a manager to resolve the situation.

I politely tell the client who interrupted to please standby and that I will be able to answer their questions/handle their issues shortly. If they need immediate attention I will call a member of the team to assist.

I apologize and ask him or her to please step in line and I’ll be right with them. If they interrupt I say understand completely and look for a manager. If there isn’t one available, I’d ask for the source of their urgency. If it’s just them being difficult without an interest in telling me their issue I’d tell them I’ll be with them shortly, I just have to help another customer. Really it helps to keep things short and simple, moving along as quickly as possible with other tasks at hand.

How would you handle multiple projects and deadlines from different supervisors?

2 Answers

If a customer had a complaint about an employees conduct how would you handle the situation?

2 Answers

How would you handle an irate client?

1 Answer

How would you respond to a customer who encountered a problem with a product or service.

1 Answer

They placed two new products on the table and asked me to analyze them and describe why they fit with the specific brand they were identified with.

1 Answer

50,000 shoppers with a 0.5% conversion rate for a chair that costs $250. Wayfair makes a 27% profit. Next, 50,000 shoppers will get a 10% discount. What is the conversion rate they must achieve to achieve the same profits as before?

12 Answers

If you had a great idea to implement something new for a CA software product but management wouldn't take your word on it, how would you convince management to go along with your idea?

1 Answer

What types of qualities do you think a buyer needs to have?

1 Answer

What is instrumentation Amplifier (IA) and what are all the advantages?

110 of 2,624 Interview Questions