Catering Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Catering Coordinator Interview Questions

Catering coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you think you can do this and this is something you would like

1 Answer

Yes and Yes. (Since this job was clearly something I was able to do, I did accept...although seeing how disorganized they were, I knew I shouldn't. But I wanted out of my other job so badly all I could see was a better job with Sodexo. I was so wrong. I was never once treated like a valuable employee for my entire tenure with this unit of Sodexo). I was not notified of meetings that I should have been to; I was often informed of places I had to be by other employees who mentioned things "matter-of-factly" in conversation. I'm glad I no longer work for them.

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

The Director of Sales & Marketing asked me what would be a total deal breaker to making me not accept the job or wanting to quit the job.

1 Answer

How would I handle an irate customer?

1 Answer

Just about customer service. If you are in this field, you better be ready and willing to deal with silliness from the customers and employee. The most unexpected questions were about employee relations.

1 Answer

How do you stay organized

1 Answer

Why I wanted to be in the industry? They wanted to make sure I understood the need to work weekends and long hours.

1 Answer

Am I comfortable interacting with people?

1 Answer

Would you work a different position?

110 of 67 Interview Questions