Difficult Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Difficult Interview Questions

65,042

interview questions shared by candidates

Difficult Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have a birthday cake and have exactly 3 slices to cut it into 8 equal pieces. How do you do it?

39 Answers

Cut in half, stack, cut in half, stack, cut in half. All you have to worry about is the 45 degree rotation of one of the 4 pieces after the second cut. Blade can be kept in place, like a paper cutter, as to minimize the margin for error.

Slice it horizontally across the middle creating two equal halves top and bottom. Then simple two slice cross from above like normal.

Cut each slice into 3 slices. Then eat one of them.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How would you handle a situation where you have a client who interrupt your existing interaction with a client?

842 Answers

Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed to make the decision. What was the decision and what was the outcome.

7 Answers

Tell me about a time when your job was frustrating and what did you do about it?

5 Answers

Is it important to you to be friends with your students?

3 Answers

Explain a situation where you had to navigate a difficult political landscape.

3 Answers

The questions were not difficult for the position. A lot on tax return analysis, as well as appraisal analysis. What are the three main types of appraisals?

3 Answers

Describe how you handled a difficult patient who demanded antibiotics unnecessarily

2 Answers

Do you enjoy working with people and are you able to handle people in a problematic situation?

2 Answers

how have I responded to difficult situations in prior jobs

110 of 65,042 Interview Questions