Weakness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weakness Interview Questions

14,045

interview questions shared by candidates

Weakness Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked about my biggest strength and my biggest weakness. I was also asked what plan I had to help the Company grow.

3 Answers

I answered that my biggest strength and weakness was actually the same thing - my emotions. I answered that I was going to help the company grow by working my way up in to human resources and helping find great people to work on an already awesome team. Two and a half years later, I have done so and couldn't imagine working anywhere else. I love what I do every day and come to work singing. My fellow team mates do the same thing.

I would say my biggest strength is that that I’m very responsible, patient, hardworking and very organized. One of my weakness is that I tend to overthink sometimes and over plan things that don’t always need to be stressed about.

I plan to help the company grow by doing well in my job everyday and possibly spreading the word about this place and everything it has to offer for families.

What are your strengths and weakness.

2 Answers

what is your biggest weakness in cutting hair?

2 Answers

sell me this pen. And what's your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

What are your instructional strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

what are your core competencies that make you a great leader what are your strengths and weakness when faced with leadership obstacles how to you overcome those

1 Answer

how do you deal with conflict at work, what is your biggest weakness

Who would win a fight between Spiderman and Batman?

107 Answers

Describe my strengths and weaknesses.

190 Answers

Where do you want to be in 5 years? Strengths? Weaknesses?

8 Answers