Found 4,731 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and 401k" (in 440 reviews)
- "People I work with within my sales team are great and fun to work with." (in 344 reviews)
- "it provides great work life balance and is diversified." (in 320 reviews)
- "Pay is good and company car is nice with free personal use" (in 219 reviews)
- "The people and culture are great!" (in 209 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Nationwide and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 22, 2023Specialist Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeColumbus, OH
Plenty of new technology Great culture Local community impact Job security
Company still driven by business decisions over technical ones. However, they are continually profitable.
- 2.0Sep 12, 2023Retirement Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearColumbus, OH
Can work remote. Opportunity for growth. Pay for licensing.
The burnout is real. It has been back to back calls for the last 6 months and most of management isn’t super supportive or understanding about it. They laid off a bunch of employees at the end of March and 5 mins in between calls became 1 second between calls. Absolute mind numbing work. Brought concern about this to one of my leaders and was basically laughed at. This job is also very dependent on what manager you’re randomly assigned. 1st manager out of training was completely rude to put it gently. Took 3 months before he ever met with me 1 on 1. Called me the wrong name and then told me I wasn’t his choice to be hired.1
Nationwide Reviews FAQs
Nationwide has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 5,286 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Nationwide to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
76% of Nationwide employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Nationwide 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.