Nationwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nationwide Interview Questions

Interviews at Nationwide

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

2 phone interviews one a couple recruiters then one final online video interview. The first couple of interviews were more informative to let you know more about the positions and to get to know you and the next interview was more about yourself and your experience

Interview Questions

• What kind of qualities do you like in a job? What are some challenges you have over came and how?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied to the company, got an interview and got an offer a few years ago. But here is an interesting situation, although they offered me, they forgot all about me. Apparently the two managers who I was supposed to work with, left the company and I kept emailing the people I knew within the company about what is going on, and no one responded. A few days later after start of the internship, someone called me and told me to send me resume so that if another team wants me, I can move to Ohio!!!! I was like, you want to do the whole process again?! I already have an offer! So I said no because I never want to work for a company that doesn't take care of you from the beginning! So think twice before you apply to this company! Or interview with other places even if you get an offer. you never know!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

I went through a hiring agency and they submitted a revised version of my resume for me so that it fit the same format as other applicants. Had a virtual interview process due to COVID-19. Listened on the phone while someone narrated a powerpoint which went through Nationwide's values and goals. Phone interview was quick and typical.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview was mostly behavioral. Had a couple of rounds and then negotiated on the salary with the HR. Most questions were situation based and based on past work experiences picked straight from the resume.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral and past work experience based questions   Answer Question

Training and Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Director and VP - each separately. The interview with the Director was approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes with the VP. The questions were focused on navigating change since the department was going through a reorg, but also on my leadership skills.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

Met a recruiter at an MBA job fair. I was invited for a next-day interview screen with the recruiter. The first one was pretty surface level, describe your work experience, why Nationwide, etc. Then got invited to an interview in Columbus, Ohio. Interviewed all day with multiple people, and then was taken to a meet and greet with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working on cross-functional teams   Answer Question

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH).

Interview

One in person interview with a mix of technical questions and personality/management questions. A few of the technical questions seemed to be rather basic trivia questions, while only one or two were scenario based to see how a thought process worked.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

It was very one simple 30mins interview and it went super cool. Hiring took place in two weeks with drug test and regular procedures. Team was awesome and helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed my work there

Claims Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grandview, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide (Grandview, OH) in February 2020.

Interview

Quick interview, interviewers were helpful and friendly. The recruiters made it easy through the online assessment, and setting up the interview. Gave me directions on where to park and how to find the building.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH) in January 2020.

Interview

The interviewer was more focused on getting to know me, as they care a lot about finding a candidate that fits the company's culture and values. The interview took about 30 minute maximum.

Interview Questions

• We literally just had a chat about everything. It was like a conversion with someone that I met at a coffee shop.   Answer Question