Nationwide Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 707 of over 707 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Nationwide

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

Professional, informative and great questions. Overall a very good interview experience. Highly recommend. Personality interview along with industry specific questions. Very knowledgeable interviewer. Hope to get an offer! See you there!

Interview Questions
  • My understanding of the field
    Answer Question

Nationwide

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

all behavioral questions. The conversation mostly revolved around Columbus. Maintain good eye contact and posture, while showing you have good communication skills. The interview is roughly 20 minutes longs and you will hear back regarding the job in a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide (San Antonio, TX) in May 2021

Interview

It took a a few weeks after applying for them to get back to me to set up an interview. once they got back to me i was able to schedule a phone screening and then i was called in to do a virtual interview.

Interview Questions
  • Normal interview questions with emphasis on my answers

Nationwide

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

Pre interview video. Spoke with recruiter who obtained basic info from resume. Interviewed with 2 managers that asked STAR interview questions. The interview was conversational yet detailed. Overall a great experience

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you were faced with a difficult situation that required you to go above and beyond.

Nationwide

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

it take 2 weeks for interview process, and one week after for background check. anh they will ask you when you can able to work. you should prepare carefully before goto interview .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nationwide

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

Multiple phone calls, technical and behavioral questions were asked. Some hard questions that really made you think. I had to reach back to get a follow up email. I think companies should always reach back out after interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nationwide

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. I interviewed for the Excess and Surplus (E&S) division and there were only 1-2 rounds. I was in the summer of my freshman year, so I wasn't expected to know detailed information about the insurance industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nationwide

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

1.Introduce yourself . 2. questions about your background. 3 questions about the related research projects. This took a lot a of time to be back and forth. 4.why you interested in 5. Are you ok with the research schedule

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nationwide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

The overall interview process was great. I had a couple of rounds of interviews and each personal was very knowledgeable. It's nice to see people stay with a company for an extended period of time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to work with someone with a different work style than your own.
  • Tell me about your decision making?

Nationwide

Application

I interviewed at Nationwide

Interview

Basic behavior question’s for 40 minutes. Three different managers asked questions. They are kindness and very patient. The whole process was fluent, the environment was relaxed for people to answer questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 707 Interviews