KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Blizzard Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 482 of over 482 interviews

Employee Referral12%
Recruiter11%
HardAverageEasy

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

1st round: phone interview with recruiter 2nd round: video interview with 2 team members 3rd round: world design design, had about 2 weeks to submit Final round: two interviews, each with different members of World/Quest Design teams Interviewers were all very friendly and often gave feedback. The main downside was that the entire process took ~5 months.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an effective use of environmental storytelling.
    Answer Question

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

2 zoom interviews, one with recruiter first talking about expectations, salaries and general questions about the job/company, and then you will be directed to the art directors on the earliest available date for both side, with questions on art and design

Interview Questions
  • What has been your biggest challenge and how you deal with it

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

The recruiting team did a great job of keeping the process moving and keeping me informed. The interviewers were genuine in their interactions. My future manager was very invested in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Great and smooth process. Recruiter always stayed in touch. Had an hour interview with the team, the next morning accepted an offer. Very respectful team and interns are treated with respect

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

I interviewed for the Hearthstone Battlegrounds Game Designer II position. Interview process had a first interview with the recruiter, a meeting with a designer, a design test, and then 4 shorter interviews with various members of multiple teams. Was told multiple times by the recruiter that they would have more info by the end of the week and would never follow up with information. Recruiter would only gove any updates or information when emailed or asked by an internal employee to give an update.

Interview Questions
  • How would you change *arbitrary card idea* to be more balanced?

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Interview Questions
  • 1. Hring manager round that will let you to dig into the details with your resume 2. team round with sql questions, behavior questions, resume walkthrough 3. team match 4. HR issue the offer
1 person found this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment in Jun 2022

Interview

I applied for a position and recruiter reached out to me. Initial round with manager for 1 hour happened and has given me a take home challenge. Worked on the take home and submitted it on time and reached out to the recruiter & manager but never got a reply. I felt it was a total waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

A procedure for obtaining information from a person through an oral response to an oral inquiry. An interview is a face-to-face conversation between an interviewer and an interviewee, where the interviewer seeks the interviewee's responses to select a potential HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blizzard Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment

Interview

Recruiter emailed asking to speak the next day. Poorly written email, using double question marks?? like it was a text message. Didn't call until 3 days later, out of the blue. Didn't have my resume or information at hand. Pretty sure the recruiter had smoked some reefer, which is fine and all except when you're calling people during work maybe.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Blizzard Entertainment (New York, NY)

Interview

the interview was exquisite i personally was astonished to have such a fine interview the questions were everything you would expect the person interviewing me was very professional and straight forward with his questions they were also very polite

Interview Questions
  • one thing they asked me was if i had any prier experience
Viewing 1 - 10 of 482 Interviews

Blizzard Entertainment Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Blizzard Entertainment as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.99 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Game Designer and Associate Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Software Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Blizzard Entertainment takes an average of 47 days when considering 548 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Game Master had the quickest hiring process (on average 30 days), whereas Associate Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 37 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Blizzard Entertainment according to 548 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.84%