Boeing Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Program Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in February 2016.

Interview

A seamless process, one phone interview and done. Structured behavioral STAR model interview, background discussion. I was impressed by how efficient the interview process was, although the offer took a long time.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who does not agree with you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview by a team, asked relevant questions pertaining to my prior position as a project manager, engaged in scenarios of "what would you do in this or that situation" and essentially asked what I loved about my job the most and what I truly enjoy doing.

Interview Questions

• How did you face unexpected challenges?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Your resume has to have certain key words to filter through the system prior to anyone reviewing the content. Look at the job requisition and try to figure out what the buzz words may be. All interviews are with a panel of no less then 3 people. The hiring manager will be on the panel. They ask you between 8-10 behavioral type questions. I have interviewed many times and everyone is always professional and make you feel as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• Using your previous logistics experience please describe your knowledge of regulatory with Dangerous Goods, International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

Boeing uses what they call a structure interview process. They usually ask 5-7 questions in the attribute areas that are described in the job description. I was asked 5 questions. The format of the answer needs to first describe a work or personal experience in the form of a "situation", and then proceed to how you responded to that situation and then the outcome of that situation.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions, since they all fit one of the attribute categories in the job description. As long as you have examples you can apply in each attribute category you should be fine.   Answer Question