Boeing Structural Analysis Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sign Up for FREE in seconds to unlock millions of salaries and reviews

Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Structural Analysis Engineer

Boeing Structural Analysis Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

I went to the information session, got an interview the next day, and was hired the next day after that! The only thing I did ahead of the careee fair was apply online.

Interview Questions

• They asked me 5 questions about my past experience, including the important takeaways from analyzing bar forces in a bridge. They asked me questions in the STAR format, and how well I worked in a team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied as a part of the EAHI program. It is only one interview and if you get it, then Boeing gives you a letter of intent (equivalent to a job offer). The questions are based on the STAR Method and are purely behavioral. The interview is very basic and not difficult, but the EAHI program is very picky since they are literally just hiring based on a single interview. Only 5 questions aside from the initial introduction were asked.

The worst part is the people who interview you. They are very nice but spend the entire time just writing down answers/notes. No interaction whatsoever; not even a smile. I felt like I was talking to scribes for an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was in a stand with 4 people. They asked me 3 behavior questions and 2 technical. When given the opportunity, you are supposed to ask using the STAR method.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I went for the National Society of Black Engineers conference, where I met the Boeing employes, talked with them about my academics and explained about my projects. since they like my work they scheduled 2 interviews next day.

Interview Questions

• starts with basic HR questions, then technical question..
      SFD, BMD, Fatique, Fail safe, safe life damage tolarance   1 Answer

Negotiation

They initially offereda salary, then after some negotiation they raised the salary little high

Structural Analysis Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied in April online, didn't hear anything until the beginning of August. Received email saying congratulations, we are moving forward with your application. Got an email from a hiring manager shortly after to schedule a phone interview. The interview took place about a week later. Five people in the interview, 5 behavioral questions asked. STAR format. They asked several questions digging deeper into my answers. About a week and a half later, I received another email from my hiring manager saying they are moving to an on-site interview. That interview took place in mid September.

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

the interview consisted of behavior and situational questions which warranted direct and concise responses; the interview was given by the hiring manager. the entire process took two to three weeks; only by checking back online do you learn whether or not you are still being considered; if/when you are chosen for the job, an offer letter will be sent to you

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where there may have been a conflict and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinker AFB, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Tinker AFB, OK) in September 2012.

Interview

I was asked to fill out a detailed online application, then was contacted for a phone interview. Spoke with three people at Tinker AFB who asked me the usual nonsense about diversity, team work, etc. They never seemed interested in my technical ability or education, which is pretty sad since they're an airplane company. The only technical question they asked was about which CAD programs I know how to use.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Standard questions very structured, fairly easy interview. Surprised I wasn't brought on-site for an interview.

Salary was sufficient. Benefits good.
    Too many unknowns, found it difficult to get answers regarding the position, was not brought on-site for interview. Had no idea what manager I would be working for or on what program. Repeatedly requested information regarding the position and had my requests ignored. Just basically was weird that I had to take back channels to try and find out information regarding the position. Finally gave up when I couldn't get answers to my questions regarding relocation benefits. I was not willing to relocate my family half way across the country with out knowing what I was getting into.

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

phone interview, a couple of hiring managers on the other end, complete silence as you answer questions. give as detailed answers as you can without saying too much, and talk slowly, you have time

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where you had to use so and so to achieve so and so, and tell us about the outcome   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Long Beach, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Structure Panel Interview. 3 engineers ask you a set of structured open ended questions and have you answer them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy to counter offer.