Brookdale Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

It was laid-back. Two friendly supervisors interviewed me in a cozy office. I was immediately offered the position contingent upon passing a health physical, drug test, and background check. That process took a couple of weeks. Then I started training.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous experience prepared you for this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Fairly easy interview, took about 15-20 minutes to complete. They then showed you around the facility and let you know whether or not you got the job the before you left the interview.

Resident Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Citrus Heights, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Citrus Heights, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Face to face very easy interview. You first get an email, you commit to a date and time. And then you show up. If hired you will get a phone call and or email.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any caregiving experience?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee Mission, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Shawnee Mission, KS) in May 2018.

Interview

The interviewers put me at ease. Straight forward questions and it didn't last long. I went to apply and I got an interview the same day. Three people interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a resident's family member asked you to give medication to their loved one even though they don't need it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Brentwood, TN) in May 2018.

Interview

I spoke with recruiter and set an appointment for in-depth interview. Researched company to be prepared for upcoming interview. I was horrified by the verifiable (hundreds) reviews from patients, families, and employees on BBB and Consumer Affairs. It was so terrible, that I actually started crying. OMG, how are these people still in business? But, maybe not for long, since their literally losing millions and may lose more because the numerous lawsuits. I would be ashamed to work here and cancelled my interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was not extensive. I spoke with a few members of managment over the phone and then came in for an in person interview. They were very nice and wanted to give me the best learning experience possible

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

A very laid back and easy interview process. No need to stress. Just do research, come prepared and you will be fine. They are really looking for humble and nice people who will be able to take care of the residents.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Rca Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Easy interview, Asked about availability and past experience.. which I had none. Extended offer same day took drug test and physical 2 days later started working 2 weeks later. Yuo Nhut nhg ntu hgn ana ht hu hj th

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in March 2018.

Interview

I was asked to fill out a paper application after recieving a call to schedule and interview. I filled out the paperwork and then went into a detailed interview with the hiring manager. She was very kind and made me feel relaxed and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How often do you check on your patients during the course of your shift?   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

Hiring process is slow and confusing. You will get information from diffetent sources. Some is not correct. Training is not quick either. Training modules are not clear. Long process for skimpy pay

Interview Questions

• Will you work in the morning?   1 Answer

BOC Interview

Interview

Easy going, very conversational interview. Seemed to be a lot of open ended questions. I was surprised by how comfortable it was. I thought I was going to stumble on my words but the interviewer made me feel comfortable.