Brookdale Senior Living Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 584 of over 584 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brookdale Senior Living

Brookdale Senior Living

Application

I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living

Interview

Good energy. Firm questioning. I was very welcomed by the interviewer. She let me know all the great things about the facility & also gave me good information about the type of position & hours she was looking for.

Interview Questions
  • What about caregiving did I love the most.
    Answer Question

Brookdale Senior Living

Application

I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in Jun 2022

Interview

I was told they were very interested in speaking with me and to provide 3 dates that would work to speak. I provided these dates immediately. Those dates passed by with no communication. I emailed once again with 3 more dates as the original obviously did not work. No communication. Why email to say you are interested and not communicate? I know my value . Brookdale is burning bridges with talented leaders.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

41.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Brookdale Senior Living~6433
Join the conversation on

Brookdale Senior Living

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living

Interview

I had a phone call with a recruiter at the corporate office in Brentwood and then a follow up Zoom interview with a manager for a marketing position. Both went really well; the manager himself said that he liked me and was hoping his supervisor would agree and move me forward. That was three weeks ago. Now, look - rejection is a part of life. It’s fine to select another candidate. What’s unacceptable is not returning my emails or phone calls for three weeks. I reached out to the recruiter and to their general HR contact on their website. Nothing at all. It’s like they don’t exist. Interviews are kind of like first dates - that’s when everyone is on their best behavior. So if that is how Brookdale treats their candidates, then I can’t imagine how they must treat their current employees. There are plenty of competitors to work for. I will not be applying here again.

Interview Questions
  • Something particular they asked outside of the general interview script is if I was vaccinated against COVID - so just be aware that’s a requirement.
1 person found this interview helpful

Brookdale Senior Living

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview process was fast, nice, and what I expected friendly. I went right in waited for 15 mins at the max. Had my interview, the new director of nursing was very educated, and asked me every question in the book. Great interviews

Interview Questions
  • She asked me if I could work nights?

Brookdale Senior Living

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living in Mar 2022

Interview

I was contacted and scheduled a phone interview for the next day. The email invite was for a different day. It completely interfered with my schedule and conflicted with a previously scheduled appointment.

Interview Questions
  • Very few questions. The recruiter tried to sell the job.

Brookdale Senior Living

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living

Interview

Interview Questions
  • How would I deal with a resident that would like me to come back later in the day ? I would have to let them know that I would only be able to come back later if I had enough time after I finished my daily cleaning routine if not then they would have to just wait till the next day

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Brentwood, TN) in Dec 2021

Interview

Interview was informative and casual. Expectations were clearly stated and I was given plenty of opportunity to ask any questions. They even took time to show me around the facility.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable giving feedback to staff on job performance?