Brookdale Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookdale Senior Living Interview Questions

Interviews at Brookdale Senior Living

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

They spent half the interview thinking i applied for a different position and then I called them a week later. They answered with "Oh, no one called? Yes you got the job."

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotonda West, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Rotonda West, FL) in April 2020.

Interview

Talked with the ED, had a very nice conversation, enjoyed it very much, she said they don't have full time right now but will soon. But they offer health benefits to part time employees. I am looking for a company that offered health benefits. So all in all it was a very pleasant experience, went back in a week a filled out alot of paperwork for the background check, again a very nice experience.

Clare Bridge Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Two part interview with several people in a panel. Took about two weeks for job offer. The interview was relaxed and I had a good impression right away.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the program?   3 Answers

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Straight forward. Welcoming and very friendly interviewer. Honest and mentioned all the pros and cons. Interviewer also highlighted visions and missions of the organization and main passion or reason why she has been with the company for so long herself.

DON Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

Horrible experience. No formal interview process and acted as if I was not qualified to be the DON when I have 13 years of HC experience and a dual Masters Degree. When reaching out to the "recruiters" about other opportunities, they will simply say or suggest- check online, have a great day, bye bye now.

Interview Questions

• What skill set do you think it would take in effort to be successful as a DON or applications of knowledge to be a successful DON?   Answer Question

Dining Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I stopped by to fill out application. I mentioned what time I would be there and I was told I would be interviewed. I waited at least an hour, nobody at front desk could find him. The interviewer was talking down about the situation this location was challenged in different areas of culinary. Quite overwhelmed! He didn’t listen to my answer just cut me off complaining.
    It really turned me off! Not interested in working for Brookdale.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to do other jobs since they were understaffed?   1 Answer
    • Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

The interview recess was a bit of a hassle but it all turned out good. It took over 2 months to do the whole process. I have enjoyed working at Brookdale

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

1.) Interview with the department head. 2.) Interview with the Team. 3.) Interview with the Executive Director. 4.) And than of coarse the drug testing and background check and passing the CDL.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Dietary Aide Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living.

Interview

They'll call to set up an interview. Once you're there they'll give you a tour of the place and explain the position better. If they offer you the job, they'll have you fill out paper work and then they'll give you a training schedule.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brookdale Senior Living (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview. It was in person, two people interviewed me, one was from the Marketing department and the other was from a different department. It went really well and they invited me back for another interview with the Director. This interview was about an hour and 20 minutes. When I went to interview with the Director, it also went really well. Although I started noticing that they don't read each other's notes because I was constantly asked the same questions. It was repetitive and it felt like a waste of time. But it's for a job right? Gotta do what you gotta do. The 2nd interview went well and it even sounded like I was going to get the job. Then they said I had to have a phone interview with a lady from corporate and that is when it all went downhill. She scheduled to interview me a certain day and time, then cancels saying she has internet problems at work and cannot call me. Okay, that's fine we rescheduled, but she still calls me later that day and I was working so I couldn't pick up. She calls two more times and at this point as a candidate, I'm not sure what's going on because we confirmed a rescheduled interview date so I called her back and it just sounds like her priority was to finish up everything so she can go on vacation. She says she will call me for an interview at 7AM the next day when we said we would have it at 12PM. But okay, whatever last hoop to jump through and yay a job, right? Nope. That interview experience was terrible. She asked me the same questions again. And when asked about my skills I told her I am able to do more than just sales and I am able to do social media marketing. Basically told her everything I told the other three and they said it was great to have those skills and they would love to have me as an addition to the team, but this corporate lady shut me down. Basically pulled the, "let me talk to corporate to see if you can do that as a marketing person because we want someone who does only sales" She went on her vacation and never got back to me. Didn't even have the decency to send me a rejection email. She had the audacity to waste my time and energy, but look at it this way, there's a reason they only have 2 stars on google.