EY Risk Advisory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Risk Advisory Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.9

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (McLean, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

1st interview was a behavioral interview on campus. 2nd interview was a super day at the McLean office, with two behavioral interviews and 1 case interview. After that you meet some more folks around the office. Within a week I got the internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you used leadership among a group to deliver a finished product.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Campus interview-got a executive director who was not having a good day. Turned down everything that I had to say. Purposely tried to give hard questions related to the firm rather than about me.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our firm? What research did you do?   Answer Question

Would not want to work for an executive director like that.

Risk Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus website. Got the first round interview, 30 minutes long. It was very relaxed, conversational like. The team manager interviewed me and he was just really trying to get to know me. You would probably have a pre-interview networking session so that's when you can really get to know your interviewer and cater your interview questions to what you learned about him during the networking session!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online through campus job posting. Pre-night before actual interview to network. 45 minute on-campus interview. Interview was casual - not many questions prepared. Big part of interview was seeing if you fit in to company culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you stepped up into a leadership role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a simple 30-min behavioral interview with a staff in my university's career center. However, I didn't hear back from EY for one full month even though the recruiting team told me they will get back to me in two weeks. Unfortunately, I didn't move on to the next round. I didn't receive any interview feedback. Overall, it was an ok interview experience but not very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a conflict.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

My interview process took place over two rounds. The first round took place on campus, with just one behavioral interview with a senior manager. Pretty laid back, just talked about the position and I walked him through my resume. I was notified in about a week about the second-round, which was a super day at EY's office. The day consisted of a firm presentation, another similar behavioral interview, a case interview, a panel, and a lunch with EY employees. The case interview was straightforward. We were given the case and 20 minutes to prepare before we were asked to present it to an employee. The case asked us to identify risks for a theoretical company and provide recommendations on how to fix the associated problems.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The organization of interview is chaotics. The emails were personalized and nice but overall the process needs to be better. The interviewers were nice and most of the interivewing process was conversational. However, I feel the interviews are less concerned with candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

First I had an on campus interview. Very basic questions that you see in an every day interview. Then when called for the super day, it was 4 behavioral interviews and a case study. Again, very basic questions for the behavioral interviews and wanted to see if my personality fit in with the company. The case was very simple as well, just come in relaxed and think about it logically.

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Des Moines, IA) in October 2016.

Interview

Talked with reps at school career fair. Applied online through university. General on campus interview followed by three interviews at office, one of which was a case study. Not too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit at EY?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy going behavioral questions including a cast study which was pretty easy. If that goes smooth then you will go to the office and have another round with the same thing with more people and then usually here back very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked in a team and had conflicts   2 Answers