EY Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through Campus Recruiting. Was contacted a few days (less than a week) after. The interview was one on one on campus interview. The interview went fine, but I didn't get to the super day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Pleasant round of interviews. Was not accepted mostly due to major.

Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a very good experience. The company shows that they care about their employees. During the interview the questions were not complicated and the interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• The case study was unexpected because had some technical details.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Had my first round interview at EY at my campus career center. Lasted about 30 minutes with about 10 minutes at the end for questions I had for the firm. Make sure to prepare thought-provoking questions. I was just asked basic questions about my resume (how did you demonstrate leadership in this club? How did you learn to adapt to a new culture on your study abroad? etc.) Afterwards, we were taken into a room and got to enjoy some snacks and chat with a couple people from the firm. Still waiting to hear back about results.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with a difficult co-worker? How did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through University Careernet website and got e-mail for first interview. It was easy and all the questions were behavioral and just related to my resume.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you among all the students which are being interviewed today?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Austin, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied to the advisory consulting analyst position and was called and recommended to apply for risk instead. Had a 45 minute interview that consisted of a small case and behavioral interviews. We had 15 minutes before the interview to read the 6 page case and take notes before discussing it with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Had to read and analyze the problems with a hypothetical company, and discuss the problems and how we would go about solving these problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with someone from New York. No chance at salary negotiation. Said I lied on my background check. Other companies were internal staffing agencies. Said I lied. Worse person I had ever spoken to in an HR department.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Kochi (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The whole interview had 4 sections. First the day began with an apptitude test for 1 hour. Then an HR round followed by the aptitude test in which they evaluate our communication skills and the shortlisted candidates will be forwarded to the technical round in which they ask questions on mergers and acquisitions. role of the job, memorandum of association and articles of associations and also some financial terms. At last they will conduct the final HR round which discusses our package, shifts etc, only few will be selected to this round.

Interview Questions

• what you mean by mergers and acquisitions?   1 Answer
    • What is articles of association and memorandum of association/   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

1. Online application
    2. On-site test
    3. First round interview (group discussion) We were given 30 minutes to read a case and discuss for 20 minutes. After that we need to present our conclusion to the interviewer.
    4. final interview with manager

Interview Questions

• Basic question, why do you apply for this position. Self-intro. Personal Evaluation of the performance in the previous round   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Good, had to wait for long time though , they made me feel comfortable during the interview. they have asked me few basic questions on probability and statistics and also few aptitude questions