EY Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 26, 2017

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through Campus Recruiting. Was contacted a few days (less than a week) after. The interview was one on one on campus interview. The interview went fine, but I didn't get to the super day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Multiple Stages. I applied through campus and had an introductory interview on campus together with some company events. It followed with a compatibility assessment and a general questionnaire and writing example. I was then invited to Interview at the Offices in Chicago and spent the whole day there doing several interviews together with a company tour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

Pleasant round of interviews. Was not accepted mostly due to major.

Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a very good experience. The company shows that they care about their employees. During the interview the questions were not complicated and the interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• The case study was unexpected because had some technical details.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Had my first round interview at EY at my campus career center. Lasted about 30 minutes with about 10 minutes at the end for questions I had for the firm. Make sure to prepare thought-provoking questions. I was just asked basic questions about my resume (how did you demonstrate leadership in this club? How did you learn to adapt to a new culture on your study abroad? etc.) Afterwards, we were taken into a room and got to enjoy some snacks and chat with a couple people from the firm. Still waiting to hear back about results.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with a difficult co-worker? How did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through University Careernet website and got e-mail for first interview. It was easy and all the questions were behavioral and just related to my resume.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you among all the students which are being interviewed today?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Austin, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied to the advisory consulting analyst position and was called and recommended to apply for risk instead. Had a 45 minute interview that consisted of a small case and behavioral interviews. We had 15 minutes before the interview to read the 6 page case and take notes before discussing it with the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Had to read and analyze the problems with a hypothetical company, and discuss the problems and how we would go about solving these problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with someone from New York. No chance at salary negotiation. Said I lied on my background check. Other companies were internal staffing agencies. Said I lied. Worse person I had ever spoken to in an HR department.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

There was an aptitude test on Day 1.
    Day 2: HR Round first, then a Technical Round.
    Did fine in both, didn't get an offer.
    Asked the basics of my domain (computer science): OS, Computer Networks, Data Structures etc.

Interview Questions

• What happens when you boot a computer?
      How many type of searches are there in AI?
      How to secure a website from attacks?
      Explain how DNS resolution occurs.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Bhubaneswar (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was a 2 day elimination process. Nearly 150+ candidates applied from our college. Out of which 45 got selected for round two. Round two was a Group Discussion, 20 people are selected for technical round. Out of which 10 people were selected for final HR interview. 6 people get the offer

Interview Questions

• Normal HR Questions, Few things related to your project & internship.   1 Answer