Intel Corporation Systems Validation Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 4.7K interviews

Employee Referral21%
Recruiter17%
HardAverageEasy

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in Jun 2021

Interview

1st- Pre-screen call regarding resume 2nd- Technical interview with the team members The problem started at 3rd round 3rd- Interview with Team Lead. I was before time for my interview on Microsoft teams and was waiting to be let into the meeting room. 10 mins in I have not been allowed so emailed the interviewer about it. I got a reply back saying I did not show up and they left the meeting. I explained to them my situation said there is a technical glitch please let me know what has to be done. They said they will get back to me. I was waiting for a reschedule mail but I got a rejection that they are moving ahead with another candidate. I got rejected beacuse of a technical glitch and not because I was not fit for the role. I emailed them asking for reconsideration but, nothing no reply nothing at all. 3rd round would have been the final decision-making interview round and I lost it because of technology error.

Interview Questions
  • Computer architecture (every possible topic about memory), Python, C++, Lateral Thinking
    Answer Question

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Only one interview for 30 min, shortlisted based on resume. It was a telephonic interview and started with giving description about the job role and then was asked few resume related questions like projects and courses done.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in Jan 2020

Interview

1 phone call with manager, 1 on-site virtual interview of 2 hours. Most questions related to system and memory architecture and cache coherency. Basic programming questions in python programming. Final interview with 5 people

Interview Questions
  • 1. basics of cache coherency, cache architecture 2. Test plan scenario for different machines (ex: vending machine)

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Bangalore) in Oct 2018

Interview

Overall good, 2 technical rounds followed by an HR round, not given stocks initially but various bonus like joining and relocation were there. I got my dream job in intel after workign 5 years in this industry

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Online screening application, connect with HR, then interviewer directly. Phone interview lasted about an hour, then the next round is on site if you make it. Had to do with computer architecture related questions (resume items) then some thinking type questions in a conversational manner about the validation process. Then some time for questions.

Interview Questions
  • Personal Projects, Verification Methodology

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2018

Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter who went through the normal initial questions about your current work situation, explained a bit about the company, asked a few technical questions on my work experience basically so he could know exactly where/if I would be a good fit. Got contacted again 2 weeks after with an invitation to the Red Carpet Event.

Interview Questions
  • I was interviewed by 5 different managers/leads for different teams. I got drilled on technical questions from System Engineering architecture domain, Server, and hyperscale storage design/data center networking architecture, server components internals & data flow, systems hardware and software testing and a few test scripts questions. Personally, I had experience in these domains so I could answer most of these questions. Overall, the interview porocess was great. I had a great time, meeting new people. The interview took about 5 hrs with a short lunch break. My advice is that you should be Honest and knowledgeable in everything on your Resume. If you don't know an answer to a question, DO NOT try to answer. Just let the interviewer know that you don't know the answer or you have no idea, but you are willing to dedicate your time to learn.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Singapore) in Apr 2018

Interview

Requirement perfectly matched my profile and the Interview was average. Doing good at work from past 1 year in Singapore. Currently working on Network Chip development. My core work is on Pre and Post Silicon Validation (Emulation Environment).

Interview Questions
  • After technical round the final question was whether i am ok to work as contractor.

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

New Grad Hire : A hiring manager got in contact with me about my resume in November/Early December. Around February/March I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview. Interview questions on the phone interview were pretty basic. After passing the phone interview, I was offered an on-site interview. Intel paid for all expenses, I opted not to fly since I lived a few hours drive away The onsite interview was grueling, 9 to 4 or so, back to back 1 hour 1:1 interviews with a lunch with a manager and employee. Some technical, some brain teasers, some behavioral, some conversational. I think the general purpose of the interview is to see how you think and learn -- be sure to think out loud as much as possible. There were repeat questions, I think this was to see if you retained information if you got help earlier on with a question. I got everyone's email who interviewed with me that day from the hiring manger, and sent them all a quick personalized email about what we talked about in the interviews and thanked them for the time -- no idea if it helped my chances, but did it because I genuinely liked talking with the engineers there. I got an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • Phone Screen: - When and how do you define a global in C? - How many hex digits in a byte?
11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA)

Interview

interview process three weeks. first round was phone interview. after one week they called for on-site interview. they asked pretty much basic questions. it had 6 interviews with different members of the team. they asked about projects and little bit of PERL coding and C++. They gave me the offer letter one week after on-site interview.

Interview Questions
  • basic questions about CMOS, Noise Margin, PERL regular expressions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in Jun 2015

Interview

I applied online. It took 4 weeks. Hiring and interview process: HR scheduled a phone interview with Hiring manager. Then got a call from HR for a scheduled on-site interview. On-site, interviewed by 5 people using behavioral questions and discuss job experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Give me one challenging project you worked on? describe one conflict you had in your research? how did you solve it? Technical questions on electronics, software language (C++) followed by personality based questions Situation-Action-Result Hiring manager asked me to put the answers in the above format for each of the questions. He asked me to give an example where your opinion was different from other team members - describe the situation, what was your solution, how was it different from the solution that majority suggested, how you put your idea on the table, what was the result. He asked me to tell him about some previous experiences (can be from work, education or life) where you have to react quickly. What were the results?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews