Intel Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017
2,641 Interview Reviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Phone Interview, 2-3 weeks later contacted for a in person interview. In person interview was all day and consisted of several 1v1 45min interviews. 2-3 weeks later received an offer

Interview Questions

• Name one research problem you have encountered and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Met a recruiting at an interview event. He was the only one there - after announcing he had positions in my area - clearly backed away from that when I approached him. Was surprised at him saying they don't hire from my company. Was surprised at his feedback overall. Not a good representative for your organization if you're trying to attract strong talent. Or perhaps - people over 25.

Interview Questions

• No questions - basically told me they don't hire from my company, they hire most of HR internally. Gave the example of hiring an engineer who has "people skills" to do HR (I interpret AKA - party planners). I was completely baffled. Clearly - no strategic HR - so if that is what you are looking for - stay away. I know I am now.   Answer Question

Graphics Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I got an email first asking about my availability for the interview. I got a phone call as per the schedule. It lasted for 45 minutes. This interview was for Graphics Validation Team in Folsom. I was expecting resume related questions as it was the first round but i was wrong.I sent an email to the interviewer few days after the interview. He replied saying i wasn't selected.

Interview Questions

• The questions are as follows :
      Difference between validation and verification ?
      What is Race condition?
      Difference between Latch and flipflop?
      How to design ROM?
      What is a State machine?
      Cycle driven and event driven simulation differences and which one is better
      Functional and code coverage differences
      Blocking and non-blocking assignments in Verilog
      How to define variables in Verilog?
      $display and $monitor differences
      Setup and hold time
      Hold time violation
      Mesi protocol
      Page table
      DRAM and SRAM differences and how to design them
      Answer Question

Process TD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Phone screen -- 15 mins
    On site: interview: 1 hour presentation to a panel. later hour long 1:1 behavioral interview with 5 different people.
    Takes about a month to get an offer

Interview Questions

• One lighter rubber ball amongst the population of 8 balls. Given Roberval balance find the light weight ball in least possible attempts.   1 Answer

Pre-si Validation Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Got a phone call to do an hour phone interview. Aced the interview and received a statement of intent. It takes a while for them to process an offer. The recruiting was handled sort of poorly, but if you can speak with the hiring manager things are better.

Interview Questions

• Basic computer organization and digital logic questions   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

As a engineer I was given variety of job roles in engineering field related to analysis of data, some experimental work and also some man management jobs. Also I used to write report and daily review on the work done.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR).

Interview

The whole interview took 1-2 month before they finally reach me at phone call screen. After this, it was a 1 day long onsite interview with group of scientists and engineers for discussion.

Interview Questions

• How are you gonna contribute to Intel/our group?   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

After you submit your application, you will receive a phone call. The purpose of the phone call is to gauge your background and ask your light technical questions regarding your background and interests. If you pass your phone screening you be invited on-site. I was being interviewed for two positions so I had a total of 11 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why does the window fog up in the bathroom when I take a hot shower and what can i apply to the mirror to prevent it from happening?
      2. How do I prevent the substrate from bowing because it is causing misaligned issues with another process?
      3. How do I measure the melting of solder between two copper plates if I can not see it? Design an experiment and draw a graph of the behavior you should see.
      Answer Question

I decided to accept another offer instead, it was a better "fit" for me.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

Two round interview with different members of the team. Both focused on technical questions, with first round being computer science specific knowledge and the second being focused more on problem solving and brain teasers. The first was a phone screening and the second was a live interview. The second was a lot of fun :)

Waiting for an offer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2017.

Interview

The interview from Intel representative coming to school to do interviews with some students and talk about the company. The interviewer was nice. He asked me to talk about my self and then he asked me all technical question related to microprocessor,