Intel Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2018
3,295 Interview Reviews

Physical Design Interview

Interview

There were two rounds of phone interviews. First one lasted for 45 min with basic technical questions. I got the result of first round on the same day. And the second round lasted for 3 hours with 3 people calling me every hour with 10 min breaks in between. Second round was also completely technical with three of them asking completely different questions.

Interview Questions

• Setup time& hold time and how to fix them, Physical design flow and its explanation   Answer Question

Graphics Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

There are 4 rounds, each takes around an hour. Questions include white board coding, common questions that can be found from leetcode, and some questions about C and C++ concepts, 3D graphics related questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Mainly discussed how I was able to solve problem in the past experiences and how that would apply to working at Intel. Interviews were short but had many of them so the entire process lasted all day.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

2 rounds.
    First was a phone call involving few technical questions and behavioral questions.
    Next was an onsite interview. 3 hours 3 interviews. It was more of a discussion than grilling. Involved technical questions, statistics, logical reasoning and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Techincal: Memories, digital logic, computer architecture, C++/Python/Perl coding ( just the logic mainly)   1 Answer

Validation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I got an email from a hiring manager with details about the team and the position. Set up a phone interview a couple days later, which lasted about an hour. There were both behavior and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the causes of timing issue and how do you debug them?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview. Interview at Intel in Santa Clara. Flown in on Thursday night, dinner with employees, stay overnight, 3 individual interviews with controllers in morning, lunch, spend weekend in Bay Area,

Interview Questions

• Usual behavioral - Difficult situation, etc. Intel's strategy (read up on Intel) and some technical questions - NPV, ROI   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I was asked to introduce myself and was asked questions on the Basics of mosfet device physics,STA. Explanation of projects. Phone call interview lasted for 45mins. Was asked to describe working of mosfets, characterictics etc. Explanation of VLSI projects. Verilog based questions. the interviewer asked questions based on what was told.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

WOS Systems Software Engineer- College Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was little lengthy. I applied through referral and got interviewed by one of the team member. I got selected for the onsite interview which I came to know after 3 weeks. And my interview was scheduled after 2 weeks.

The onsite interview was positive experience for me. There were 4 interviews as follows :-
    1. Interview on C language
    2. OS and Computer Architecture based
    3. Problem Solving and White Board programming
    4. OS Internals and Assembly Language

All the team members were really welcoming and supportive.I felt more discussion then the interview which was really helpful.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is char **ppi ?
      Q. What is use of break and default in switch statement ?
      Q. Explain the flow of scenario where Notepad App is opened and you are typing on your keyboard ? As the whole flow from OS perspective which includes interrupts,system calls etc.
      Q. What is TLB ,Cache Coherency ,Memory Management Unit ?
      Q. Explain the flow when the page fault happens because of the page exist in secondary memory ?
      Q. What is the use of "probe " function does in the device driver ?
      Q. What is "insmod" does ?
      Q. How the function call happens in assembly language ? What are the instructions used ? (ARM or x86 arch)
      Q. Implement your own spinlock.
      Q. White board programming for :
            Input : <Mathematical Equation> (2*3-7+3) OR (2/3*6+3) ....
             Output: Result of the equation   1 Answer

Firmware Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Diego, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied through employee referral. I got a call from HR out of the blue where they went over my resume and sent to the hiring manager. I got an email from the hiring manager for a technical phone interview. Then called for onsite next week. I had 5 people interview me from around 30-45 min each. Waiting on next step

Interview Questions

• What is carrier aggregation,MIMO, OFDM , RACH procedure.
      What is the difference between enum and a macro
      difference between struct and union
      difference between interface and abstract class
      and be through with every line on your resume.   Answer Question