Intel Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017
3,080 Interview Reviews

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and I applied, she called me a couple days later and asked questions about pH balance, loosening bolts (if it is rusted, what will you use to get it out), how to measure current, etc. Then she said she will forward my answers and resume to the hiring manager and I might be called for an interview.
    The next day, I received an email inviting me for the interview. I interviewed at the Fab In Chandler, AZ.

Decisions came out in about a week

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us a time you made a suggestion to your boss

2. Tell us a time you saw a safety issue and how you handled it

3. Tell us a time your coworker wasn't doing their share of the work

4. Tell us a time you had to deal with a high pressure situation

5. What is a Toque wrench and when would use it... why use instead of regular wrench

6. Troubleshoot a broken christmas light

7. A single and double pulley system... which is better and why

8. A math question that asks to calculate radius of pipe

9. Which is more dangerous... DC or AC and why   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Screening phone call following by onsite all day interview. All day interview consists of intro, technical interview, behavioral interview, thesis presentation, lunch and closing interview. Each interview segment is approximately one hour each except lunch; lunch is about two hours.

Interview Questions

• Behavior interview - describe the one time you had to challenge some one in a position of authority   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Quick and easy, met with three hiring managers in the group and decided that I would like to join the business operations team. It was more of a sessions where the applicant got to know the job and the hiring manager got to know the applicant.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge and how did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Had a few emails and a phone interview (only 1, it took only one hour and included both personal and technical questions). Everyone was very nice and friendly. Great experience

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Phone interview went well, asked a lot of technical questions about computer architecture and programming. Very friendly, asked questions outside of my expertise though. The job I applied to was more software then I was prepared for.

Interview Questions

• Is serial or parallel port connection better and why?   1 Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for a phone interview within 3 weeks. The call was about 30 minutes long. The questions were mostly basic.

Digital Logic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

I received an email from the interviewer. Within two days i was interviewd.
    The interview was based on my resume , HR and technical questions which lasted for a hour long.
    Technical Questions included, setup time , hold time, FIFO, FSMs, pipelining and flip flops.
    For example, given a arbiter, a FIFO, 4 inputs, One flop how will you design a 4 stage pipeline structure.
    I am waiting for their response. Still havent heard from them.

Interview Questions

• given a arbiter, a FIFO, 4 inputs, One flop how will you design a 4 stage pipeline structure.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2017.

Interview

Hiring process involves one or two phone interviews. Mostly technical questions are asked and the interviews last for 30 to 45 mins each. After second call it takes around 1 week to get offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Synopsys tools, static timing analysis, power   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I got phone interview having some technical questions. It took for 40 min.
    The hiring manager was nice and kind. I did not have any behavioral questions. I'm have on site interviews after phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you have any trouble shooting of tools   1 Answer

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and asked if I wanted to apply/interview. I told them I was also interviewing with another company so they expedited the process. 2 phone interviews and 1 skype