Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017
1,084 Interview Reviews

2.9

Claims Resolution Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Phone interview or shall I say phone conference call with about 8 to 9 people online. I called a little early so I was on the line before my start time however as I was sitting on the line waiting I heard someone one of the interviewers say well its almost time and she ain't on the line so hang up that's when I said hello good morning I've been here just waiting for the exact time they were all shocked that I heard such thing and she said it with an attitude (ghetto) Idk about this one here............

Interview Questions

• The same questions just in different terms and forms   1 Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Tukwila, WA).

Interview

Applied online, and then there was a Phone Interview, in-person interview. After the phone interview, I got a call from a different manager, and she took my application (same position, different manager)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't even negotiate, but I should have. They are open to it

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Recruiter outreach. Pre-qualifying with recruiter/resume, which was passed to hiring manager/team for review. Team selects candidates for interview. Phone interview with team manager. Candidate is brought to location to interview manager (and possible team members). Process typically takes 60-90 days for total onboarding.

Interview Questions

• Describe the best tools and methods you have used for sharing and updating rapidly changing data at a departmental level.   Answer Question

Front Office Administrator Interview

Interview

A highly resourceful, energetic and competent customer service representative with over 15 year’s experience of
    providing the highest standard of administrative support. A proven ability to deal with all aspects of front office duties
    and able to work well under pressure professionally and efficiently.

Interview Questions

Interview

Nothing usual about the interview questions. Mostly standard questions about previous experience and practical experience around the system used and working in a service center environment. Interviewed as an internal candidate

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my campus job board and was contacted roughly a few weeks after. I was summoned to go to the location in Pasadena, CA but since I was in school at the time, my interview was conducted via webex.

The overall interview was pretty straghtforward, overall a positive experience. Heard back about 4 days later telling me I got the job pending a drug test within 48 hrs.

I cant wait to work for them this summer.

Regulatory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Walked into a small room with one director and another employee. The room was very friendly and the interviewers were smiling. They had a sheet in front of them with interview questions to ask me. I answered the questions as they were asked of me and answered some questions ahead of time based on some of the answers to previous questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you were in a position of leadership and what was the outcome. What did your colleagues think of you and your role during the experience?   1 Answer

Grad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a recruiter to set up a WebEx interview with the respective heads of the project. The first interview consisted mostly of background and personality questions. These tested temperament and working style. There were also some questions regarding my relevant experience. The second interview was also online. These focused more on the specific project for which I was applying. They were looking for some level of product research/knowledge applicable to the project. They also wanted to know what I wanted out of the experience.

Interview Questions

• How you would bring a non-participating colleague into the fold?   Answer Question

Performer I Interview

Interview

You have to sign up and be accept to come to an open audition. From there, they would select you to come to a callback at a later day. The callback would last an entire workday. They narrow candidates even further after the callbacks and schedule only certain candidates to come in to interview for the available Performer-Educator position(s).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2017.

Interview

CSRs at the new call center in GA are hired through local staffing agencies. I participated in a group interview of about 25 candidates. Interview process was laid back. The hiring managers tried to get everyone relaxed and have a good time. They start with a trivia round and give out small prizes when someone has a fun fact about Kaiser. Then you partner up for 5 minutes with the candidate sitting next to you. After the five minutes, you stand up and introduce your partner, their work history, and what "excellent customer service" means to your partner. After the introductions, there is a behavioral interview round. The managers ask each person one question. There are 4 possible questions and they rotate. You are asked to keep answers brief. You might also have time to prepare while others are answering their questions. After everyone has answered, the interview is over. They told the results to the staffing agency same day. Really easy and positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why we should hire you?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time where there was a process or policy you did not agree with, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you did not provide the level of customer service that you would have liked.   Answer Question
    • What does "taking ownership" of a problem mean to you?   Answer Question