Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month. I applied in late January and heard back in late February. I had a phone screening interview that took about 15 minutes. I was offered a second interview on the spot with a group of 4 people. They were so receptive and made the interview a breeze. Make sure to prepare fully for the interview. Research the company well and prepare your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      What do you know about Kaiser Permanente?
      Has there been any time you had a conflict with you supervisor and how did you fix it?
      What do you want to get out of the internship?
      What are your strength?
      What would your former co-workers say was your weakness?
      What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Phone screening with hiring manager currently overlooking the position. Asked primarily about management experience and knowledge of the position of the direct reports. Asked about my knowledge of public health and health coaching and how I would learn about it if I didn't know.

Staff Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I had a quick phone interview with the hiring manager first then had a 3 panel interview with 2 managers and 1 full time staff assistant. They tried to get a feel for who I was and if i was truly comfortable with the offered hours.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

you apply online, take an assessment test and skill test, You then are offered 1 interview with a panel and then possibly offered a 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• They ask you alot of, How would you do this or Handle this questions?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers. They asked mostly behavioral questions. One took note, the other asked. Reviewed resume and asked questions based on previous experience. Asked for specific examples, and elaborate more on situational analysis and resolution.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake and how did you resolve it?   2 Answers

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview that was very informative with a person who was very knowledgeable. Explained all aspect of the position. Asked relaxed questions and was very asttentive. Was honest about the qualifications needed. Explained all of the company background.

Interview Questions

• what qualifications did I have that should be considered in decision making?   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Was told to call back and didn't realize that I was having a phone interview that lasted close to an hour.

Make sure you are kind to the recruiter that call you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kaiser?

Who are the kind of people you cant stand to work with?

Did you receive an rewards or accomplished anything?

Describe a time you went above and beyond the call of duty?

How do you deal with complicated people?

What are 5 adjectives a co-worker or boss would say about you?

(you should brush up on your basic skills such as shots placement, infection control) I was tested right away.   Answer Question

Licensed Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Three person staring at me and asking me all kind of personal and professional questions. I left the room without a real sense if did well in the interview or just the opposite.

Interview Questions

• What was my most successful case as a Massage Therapist   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The interview process is extremely drawn out for some positions. I applied online for a position, went through a HR phone screen, an hour long phone interview with a manager and direct report, and then a 1.5 hour in-person interview on-site with a skills test.

After the in-person interview, I was told that I would likely have to come in for another interview with a panel of my future co-workers. For a entry/mid-level position, this amount of interviewing seems excessive.

As of today, it has been four months since the first phone interview and I have not heard whether the position is still open, if I am still a candidate, or where I am in the process. Kaiser could do a much better job communicating and streamlining the hiring process in order to keep well-qualified candidates interested.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Easy process. Initial phone interview, then an in-person with a panel of three. The in-person interview as not structured, very laid back, and more of an outline of the job rather than a traditional Q &A.

Ultrasound Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Applied online for two positions. For the first, I was invited to complete the online assessment, which was mainly logic questions/brain games. I was pretty sure that I bombed that section. At the end of the assessment, the system said that I did not meet the requirements for the position.

For the second position, I received an email stating that I was not selected. A few days later, after both positions said that I was not selected, I recieved two emails stating that I was invited to a group interview session scheduled for just under a week from the email date. I responded back to the email and have yet to receive additional information on this interview that is now days away.

Interview Questions

• The online assessment asked a lot of question that were brain games. Each question had to be answered in three minutes.   Answer Question