Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,639 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2019.

Interview

It was interesting, I was asked to give my experience with analytics and I could use PowerPoint. I love MS PowerPoint. Interview was great, they loved my presentation skills and my effort to research above my background(non-healthcare). Second round was focused on behavioral questions. Each interview was about 1 hour each.

Interview Questions

• What kind of data did you have in your projects?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What interesting you have to bring?
      What is your criteria in selecting company?
      How is your presentation skills, who were your audience and how do you differ based on the audience?
      Any project or success that you are proud of?   Answer Question

Interview

Friendly and straight forward, very detailed and the lady was really nice. Questions were normal and upfront. Will be looking forward to working at this place soon once everything clears up within the system.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I had a phone interview, paper interview, took a skill test and had a final in-person interview. The process took about 2 months. For the skill test, you have to reach certain score and if you get below score, you cannot apply for the postition.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Applied online, after 2 weeks got a phone screen. An on-site was schedule after the phone screen, which is a panel interview with HR, and hiring team. I also took an Access/ Excel test at the end.

Interview Questions

• How to handle pressure and conflict in work, excel skills   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Application, cover letter, resume and then interview with the hiring manager and a senior financial analyst. The interview was laidback and the team seemed like a great group of people to work for!

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Riverside, CA) in July 2020.

Interview

I applied and was called for in person interview next day. This was by far the most awkward interview I ever had. First I wasn’t given much information on where to arrive for the interview I had to ask around once I got to hospital. Once I found the department I walked in to I’m assuming manager and maybe supervisor. Neither of them introduced themselves. They began the “interview” with their backs facing me. It was more of a quiz than an interview. I was asked to name different types of surgeries. Whether I knew what PPE was? If I was certified and they asked me the anatomy of the body. That was it. I felt it was rather rude to not face the interviewer and it felt very pretentious. I accepted because of the pay and benefits.

Senior Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in July 2020.

Interview

In response to my application, I was asked to fill out an assignment they call a "Career Snapshot", a series of questions asking for details about experience in specific areas of comms. It took me several hours. I also received a short phone call from the recruiter; she was forthcoming about salary and expectations. After that I submitted my document and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience you’ve had with taking something mundane and turning it into something that is of greater interest to a particular client group and/or audience?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The interview consisted of speaking with the hiring manager, followed by a panel interview by the whole team. The tone was friendly, welcoming and was not difficult. I was already an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience as it relates to this role.   Answer Question

Interview

3 rounds of interview. 1 technical interview. The first round was technical which lasted for an hour. There were two programming questions one was to debug a given java program and other was to write an algorithm to rotate a string.

Interview Questions

• Rotate a string of characters e.g. input param1 "interview" , param2 2
      output ewintervi   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Overall very quick process, with only 2 phone interviews. Interviewers asked both general questions and questions related to the position and background experience. Both were very relaxed and casual, and the interviewers were friendly and informative. Good experience all the way through.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2020.

Interview

I started the job application process in February and after many interviews, e-mails, and phone calls, the process ended 3 months later with a non-offer. Weeks would go by with no contact from the Kaiser recruiter

Interview Questions

• In your entire career, what have you NOT liked about executive level leaders?   1 Answer