Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month. I applied in late January and heard back in late February. I had a phone screening interview that took about 15 minutes. I was offered a second interview on the spot with a group of 4 people. They were so receptive and made the interview a breeze. Make sure to prepare fully for the interview. Research the company well and prepare your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      What do you know about Kaiser Permanente?
      Has there been any time you had a conflict with you supervisor and how did you fix it?
      What do you want to get out of the internship?
      What are your strength?
      What would your former co-workers say was your weakness?
      What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Cleared the first round with the prime vendor. Then got scheduled for a skype interview with the client.
    The client started interviewing me for a Senior Solutions Designer position, although I had applied for a Sr. BSA . I explained patiently that I have no experience in designing solutions, but they never paid heed to it and continued the interview for 1 hour. Completely unprofessional and a pathetic experience.

Interview Questions

• All questions on how to make architecture, design solutions, etc.   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Olympia, WA).

Interview

Had one interview over the phone with HR that lasted about 30 minutes, and then a face to face interview on site with the hiring manager & the team lead. About a week later I received a call with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time when you had to make a choice between two unwanted solutions. How did you choose?   Answer Question
    • Think of a time when you had an unhappy or confrontational client. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Applied online. Quick Response from HR and 1st screening with Recruiter. After that, time stopped. No communication for 3 weeks. Finally scheduled for onsite interview 5 weeks after HR interview & although things went well I didn't hear anything back for over 2 weeks and that is only because I followed up.

Interview Questions

• Why Kaiser? Why this role? Tell me about your background. Tell me about a time in your career you would've made a different choice. Tell me about a challenge with a colleague.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I was interviewed initially by two recruiters. I was questioned about reasons for wanting to be a medical. They asked me what I would do if faced with a difficult situation with another employee. I was also questioned about clinical procedures with which an M.A. should be familiar.

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Phone interview to clarify geographical areas then second phone interview lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

From the outside the interview process seemed very formal, but once inside the interview process was much more casual and laid back. Interviewer more interested in getting to know employee candidate than their resume and skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you open a new account?   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Knowing Idid and what would happen next? How did I do. I am a nerves person in interviews. What to do and not be nerves. When interviewing and what to say after a interview. What to say at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you gave excellent customer service?   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult situation you had with a patient. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online.I got a questionnaire from MAPMG .After 3 days I got a call from the recruiter to take Pre-employment with Epic.I took the test and lost the test.For a junior level position I don't think such a programming EPIC test should be in the hiring process.Because I am not a developer to answer such typical logic programs.It will disqualify many people from the process.

Interview Questions

• Math Test was easy
      English test was easy but limited to 5 mins.This is where I lost
      Technical Assessment-Programming questions (20) . Their fake programming language is an irrelevant test for the job responsibilities.   Answer Question

Other Party Liability Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Spokane, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position online. 9 days later I received a phone call asking to come in for an interview. The interview was scheduled 8 days from the phone call. The entire process too a total of 17 days from start to finish. Interviewed with 2 people. Was very laid back and productive at the same time. I was told I would hear within a week if I was being offered the position but they called with an offer about 3 hours after interview. The entire process was very fast. Be ready to have a full background check and a drug test.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Cupertino, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

After I applied for a month, I got an interview. Nurse Manger and Doctor interviewed me. They were very nice. They asked my experience. It only took about 20 minuets.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kaiser?
      Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question