Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month. I applied in late January and heard back in late February. I had a phone screening interview that took about 15 minutes. I was offered a second interview on the spot with a group of 4 people. They were so receptive and made the interview a breeze. Make sure to prepare fully for the interview. Research the company well and prepare your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      What do you know about Kaiser Permanente?
      Has there been any time you had a conflict with you supervisor and how did you fix it?
      What do you want to get out of the internship?
      What are your strength?
      What would your former co-workers say was your weakness?
      What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Applied online and was asked to do an online, on-demand interview, where you record yourself answering interview questions. Applied about 5 days after position came out and was emailed about interview about 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your skills and experience. Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Applied online on the Kaiser Permanente website and got email to do an online on demand interview a few days later. Got a phone interview a few weeks after submitting video interview. Question were pretty straightforward and easy since it was just an intern position.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Submitted application online, received an email to interview. First interview was online video interview where you were asked a series of questions and submit at your own will. 2nd part is a phone conversation with some follow up questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied through KP website. Got on-demand video interview, and about 1-2 weeks later got a notification for a webcam interview with the team lead. The interviews themselves were relatively straightforward, no curveballs.

Optometric Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwin Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Baldwin Park, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Saw the job opening on their website and submitted interest. I think 1-2 weeks passed until I received an e-mail requesting for me to submit a career snapshot within 3 days. I turned my snapshot 5 minutes past the deadline, but I still received a class by the recruiter the next day. The recruited invited me to an in person interview after the weekend. I was interviewed by 2 people: the office manager and 1 other person. It was fairly formal/serious. I received an e-mail the next day stating I was no longer considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• If we were to call your supervisor, what would they say is something you need to work on and what you excel at?   Answer Question
    • If you are behind when performing testing, how do you handle that?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Jose, CA).

Interview

This was for a temporary position as an Employee Health Nurse. The interview was an informal phone interview with the floor manager. The manager asked questions regarding experiences in the field and why I was interested in the specific position. I was also asked what I know about Employee Health.

Interview Questions

• Why Kaiser? What experiences do you have in this field?   Answer Question

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I was nervous but the interviewer was kind and very friendly during the interview that I was able to relax . I was able to answer all her QUESTIONS and then we bid each other farewell as we part ways

Interview Questions

• If you were having a hard time understanding what the patient wants, how would you deal with the situation   1 Answer
    • How are you with cooking basic foods, how would you rate your skills   Answer Question

General Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

This was a standard one-on-one interview at their office in Portland. The interview had standard prepared questions. Discussed the job and benefits. Very nice and friendly, not very stressful.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and current employee. I was called back for an interview within a week. After I interviewed I received a call back from the manager that night.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you had an interaction with a challenging patient and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about 2 weeks after. I did a phone interview with the office manager then was asked in for an in person interview. This was with the office manager and 6 physicians.

Interview Questions

• They asked typical interview questions such as my strengths and weaknesses and how I would handle certain situations.   Answer Question