Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month. I applied in late January and heard back in late February. I had a phone screening interview that took about 15 minutes. I was offered a second interview on the spot with a group of 4 people. They were so receptive and made the interview a breeze. Make sure to prepare fully for the interview. Research the company well and prepare your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      What do you know about Kaiser Permanente?
      Has there been any time you had a conflict with you supervisor and how did you fix it?
      What do you want to get out of the internship?
      What are your strength?
      What would your former co-workers say was your weakness?
      What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

This is the worst interview experience I've ever had. The HR lady didn't respect me at all. I am still working during my OPT time and I put Yes for the question "Do you need a Sponsorship now or in the future?" I can understand if you don't want to hire international people, but she consisted I am a liar and she said I didn't mention I need the sponsorship. I checked the document I sent to her, there is a big "Yes" for the sponsorship. If the HR doesn't know how to respect their candidate who has the passion to contribute, how could the company select the right fit? The HR at Kaiser Permanente at LA office is so terrible! Besides, she called me at 5:30 PM PST, so unprofessional!

RN Interview

Interview

Interviewed by charge nurses, Director and educator. Brief review about what they were looking for and asked what I would be able to contribute to the team. Explained usual patients they receive.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Jose, CA).

Interview

The interview was with the DOR, the head of the ortho department and a few other experienced therapists. It was a through interview, with questions that made you really think.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an employee at Kaiser Permanente?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Applied online on the Kaiser Permanente website and got email to do an online on demand interview a few days later. Got a phone interview a few weeks after submitting video interview. Question were pretty straightforward and easy since it was just an intern position.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Tacoma, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with HR then they forwarded to clinic hiring manager. Notified by email to obtain 5 references to be completed in a couple days. Then Received by clinic after to arrange interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions like how you handle a difficult situation with either a coworker or patient.   Answer Question

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of Diagnostic Imaging supervisors, which made me very nervous. They tried their best to ease my nerves, but it didn’t help. They alternated asking questions while scoring my responses .

HR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

LONG! The entire process tool over 6 months. They only pay for airfare if you are an out of town applicant - everything else is on your own (e.g., food, Uber, etc.).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Complete online application, phone screen, individual interview with hiring manager, panel interview. Call and offer. Accepted. Moving through hiring process which can take a long amount of time due to credentials.

Interview Questions

• What are the downfalls of short term therapy?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Applied online and was asked to do an online, on-demand interview, where you record yourself answering interview questions. Applied about 5 days after position came out and was emailed about interview about 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your skills and experience. Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Submitted application online, received an email to interview. First interview was online video interview where you were asked a series of questions and submit at your own will. 2nd part is a phone conversation with some follow up questions.