Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month. I applied in late January and heard back in late February. I had a phone screening interview that took about 15 minutes. I was offered a second interview on the spot with a group of 4 people. They were so receptive and made the interview a breeze. Make sure to prepare fully for the interview. Research the company well and prepare your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      What do you know about Kaiser Permanente?
      Has there been any time you had a conflict with you supervisor and how did you fix it?
      What do you want to get out of the internship?
      What are your strength?
      What would your former co-workers say was your weakness?
      What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fayetteville, GA).

Interview

Fill out the application and if selected you will be asked to do a video interview. If you pass the interview then you'll get an invitation to group interview. The interview start promptly at 9:30. They advertise the position as days but they only give you the option of 10-7 or 11-8

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to reach a goal? Did you reach and how did you reach it?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I was interviewed at the same time with 2 other applicants. There were 2 assistant nurse managers and 1 nurse manager of the unit. They asked questions from a list and wrote down notes as you answered.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you? Describe a time when you weren't able to provide the best service and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question
    • Your patient has dementia. What are some things you would do to prevent a fall from happening?   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

20 people interviewing for 3 spots. People who got job offers were already employed as nursing assistants at kaiser. My interview had 2 candidates and 2 peoples people interviewing us.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in November 2017.

Interview

My interview was a group interview. There were about 10 of us. We answered 2 questions at first, then the interview questions were started. We were seated in alphabetical order and took turns answering the questions. They want to make sure that you're paying attention, so be sure that you know what questions you have answered already.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Took about 2 months. Initial interview were about qualities and character. Technical interview with the manager of the department, then with the director of the sector. Intensive interview process after initial interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a project you worked on regarding data. How did you overcome any obstacles in a group project environment?   Answer Question

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Seattle, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

After submitting my resume I received a phone call asking to set up a phone interview with the team recruiter. The Phone interview lasted approximately 30 minutes and went very well. The recruiter ask me what my salary expectations were and I replied that I would like to make what I was making at my last job when I left, which was $19.50 an hour. He replied " oh I think we can do better than that with your amount of experience". I replied well that would be great. He said he was actually going to recommend me for the job to the hiring manager. After checking my references I would be receiving a phone call requesting a face-to-face interview.
    I received a phone call on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and set up an interview for the following Tuesday. I was supposed to be interviewed by 3 people however, just one of the managers showed up late to interview me. After answering normal interview questions, she said I understand you interviewed on the phone with Lolo. I replied yes I did. He went over the starting salary and told you that it was a union position, didn't he? I replied well he didn't tell me that it was a union position, but I said that's fine my last job was a union position as well. And he also told you the starting salary is $14.80 an hour., correct? So I replied no, he did not tell me the starting salary was $14.80 an hour. I then went on to say he asked me what my salary expectations were and I told him that I would like to make what I was making when I left the VA if possible, which was $19.50 an hour. She said she thought that that was a very high salary for only 1 years of experience and I was probably being paid more because it was a temporary position that didn't include benefit. Which was a wrong assumption on her part. I told her no that was incorrect that even though it was a temporary job it did include benefits after 60 days and that I had 11 years experience, not 1 years of experience.. I then asked her how much the union dues were a month and her reply was I don't know because I'm not Union. I said no I would need to know those answers so I can make an informed decision if the position is offered to me. She said she would get the answers to those questions and send me an email. That was 3 days ago and I have yet to receive an email from her

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a situation when I made an error when the answer was obvious   1 Answer

Clinical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied on a Monday, got an email to do a "career snapshot". Did that and emailed, then was called the next day to set up a phone interview. Had the phone interview that Thursday. Was told "don't expect to go further because you don't have as much experience as your competition". Then was called on Monday for an interview that Wednesday. In person interview was a panel of 5 people asking basic managerial experience questions. When I left they told me they would call all applicants by the end of the next week. I still have not received a call.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you have done in your career that you wish you could do over? What are your greatest Strengths/Weaknesses? How would you describe your Managerial Style? ETC   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied on a Tuesday got a call on Thursday of the same week and interviewed Friday.Got offered the positions within an hour of leaving the interview. Took me at least 5 years to get a call back..Just be patient :)

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Kennesaw, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Group interview 9 candidates, 4 Interviewers
    Several parts 1) Introduce your partner 2) role play 3) KP facts jeopardy 4)Group behavioral interview questions (sat in a group of 5 and asked the same questions in different orders)

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Interview was professional, quick, and easy. I met the supervisor of the department interview was about 30 mins long. Got hired same day. The process afterwards took a long time from screening to orientation.