Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,808 of over 1.8K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Washington, DC) in Oct 2020

Interview

Virtual interview over Microsoft Teams. Very kind, empathetic interviewers. Seemed more like a good conversation than an interview. I was very impressed with them. They have good feedback throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had a very difficult encounter with a customer and how did you overcome it?
    1 Answer
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Panel style phone and in person interview. Had to answer about 10 questions in a small amount of time and not miss any of the questions. Also during the pandemic it was a MS teams interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

The phone interview process went well. I received a call back to go in for an in person interview and scheduled for a few days later. The day before I was scheduled to go in for the in person interview, I received a call that Kaiser was restructuring and was going to be taking the position out completely.

Interview Questions
  • What projects have you worked on? What is the number of staff supervised? Tell me a time when you handled a team conflict.
  • Have you managed a team of support staff?

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

The interview process took a very long time and the reference and background check is incredibly thorough. Since hiring the staffing process has been incredibly slow. Not a fast hiring process by any means.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Santa Clara, CA)

Interview

Was a group interview. Very basic questions on what type of person you are , your goals, past experience, willingness to work, etc Was very easy, everyone took turns answering around the table. 100 HOUR MINIMUM!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Roseville, CA)

Interview

Done virtually now due to covid, but may be back to in person. I interviewed with middle and upper management. Can tell some questions are pre-set and are kind of awkward, but overall the entire process was fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

They do a panel interview. They interviewed us in groups, asked us to find a partner, tell them something about your partner (basically selling them) then they call whoever was accepted for the next round then youll pick a question and answer in front of everyone. (Like pageantry)

Interview Questions
  • They ask behavioral questions. Conflicts, communication, difficult times

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Online interview with two people, very casual and friendly. Started off with a little background about each person and then myself. Discussed the position and was asked like two interview questions

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

First interview was a 30 minute phone call with the hiring manager, and the second interview was a 2 hour call with three of the heads of departments. They were not very friendly, or sounded interested in me as a worker.

Interview Questions
  • Typical. Research Experience and scenarios where you ran into conflict

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

lengthy interview, interviewed with panel of four to dix doctors interviewed at three different sites. all interviews were similar, you interview with the chief and then panel of physicians. interviews last about half a day, includes lunch.

Kaiser Permanente

Application

I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview

Super nice people. They all greeetes me and made me feel comfortable. I work there now and I love it here. Best job ever. Apply for kaiser! You won’t regret it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,808 Interviews