Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Rockville, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month. I applied in late January and heard back in late February. I had a phone screening interview that took about 15 minutes. I was offered a second interview on the spot with a group of 4 people. They were so receptive and made the interview a breeze. Make sure to prepare fully for the interview. Research the company well and prepare your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      What do you know about Kaiser Permanente?
      Has there been any time you had a conflict with you supervisor and how did you fix it?
      What do you want to get out of the internship?
      What are your strength?
      What would your former co-workers say was your weakness?
      What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The HR contacted me after I submitted the application. I have conducted two rounds of interviews. Overall, the interview is not too difficult. Later, they require you to go to orientation to learn the basic health information.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you would be a good fit for this position   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Group interview of about 10 candidates. Group of administrators representing different regions within the GA area. Learned about the company, answered questions regarding K.P. Learned about other candidates and had to intro them to administrators. Had to be creative as a group to represent K.P.s values as well as showing your skills while working on a team. Comfortable and professional atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a difficult situation with a patient and/or family member and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time it was short staffed on your unit, how did you manage the patients?   Answer Question

APPOINTMENT CLERK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwin Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Baldwin Park, CA).

Interview

disorganized HR. received a call a day before to schedule for an interview next day. group interview was only a powerpoint slideshow- had to wait about two hours for actual one on one interview with department supervisor/manager. interviewer seemed rush and didn't want to say much. robotic response.

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

This is the worst interview experience I've ever had. The HR lady didn't respect me at all. I am still working during my OPT time and I put Yes for the question "Do you need a Sponsorship now or in the future?" I can understand if you don't want to hire international people, but she consisted I am a liar and she said I didn't mention I need the sponsorship. I checked the document I sent to her, there is a big "Yes" for the sponsorship. If the HR doesn't know how to respect their candidate who has the passion to contribute, how could the company select the right fit? The HR at Kaiser Permanente at LA office is so terrible! Besides, she called me at 5:30 PM PST, so unprofessional!

RN Interview

Interview

Interviewed by charge nurses, Director and educator. Brief review about what they were looking for and asked what I would be able to contribute to the team. Explained usual patients they receive.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Jose, CA).

Interview

The interview was with the DOR, the head of the ortho department and a few other experienced therapists. It was a through interview, with questions that made you really think.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an employee at Kaiser Permanente?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Applied online on the Kaiser Permanente website and got email to do an online on demand interview a few days later. Got a phone interview a few weeks after submitting video interview. Question were pretty straightforward and easy since it was just an intern position.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Tacoma, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with HR then they forwarded to clinic hiring manager. Notified by email to obtain 5 references to be completed in a couple days. Then Received by clinic after to arrange interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions like how you handle a difficult situation with either a coworker or patient.   Answer Question

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of Diagnostic Imaging supervisors, which made me very nervous. They tried their best to ease my nerves, but it didn’t help. They alternated asking questions while scoring my responses .

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

After applying, it took about 2 months to receive a call from a recruiter to answer pre-screening questions, almost 3 weeks to receive a phone interview with the recruiter, then another 3 weeks to receive an in-person interview, then heard back in a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Tell me about a time you made an error and how did you fix that error?
      If you were given 5 tasks with deadlines and knew you could only finish 2 tasks but the due date, what would you do?
      Give an example of how the work you do in your department is important to another department.   Answer Question