Lockheed Martin Computer Technical Support Analyst Salary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Computer Technical Support Analyst Salary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Arlington, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of 1 phone interview followed by an set of 3-30 minute in-person interviews with the manager, senior analyst, and other team members separately and then a final phone interview. They jotted down notes as I answered questions. They were very personable, friendly, and the manager seemed like a good one. There were a very large number of typical behavioral questions you can find in a google search and a few technical questions about my abilities. They did not discuss salary but sent an offer. I was hesitant to negotiate as I read many other reviews for LM that said they do not negotiate but they did! Seems like a great team/company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a team member did not pull their weight and what you did about it.   Answer Question
  • What does NAT mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Never take the first offer! Work with a mentor or career counselor if you are not confident about your skills.