Lockheed Martin Configuration Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Configuration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Washington, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very professional interview. Didnt get an interview for the job that I desired, but they do a great job in finding a position that is the right fit for the right candidate. Another position was offered.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Configuration Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Miami, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

The recruiter referred me to the company and an interview was requested. The interview was with the hiring manager, although during the interview I was introduced to managers and executives. The interview consisted of questions concerning my soft skills, team building experience and certifications. The technical portion of the interview was validating my hands-on experience with the target technology.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the goverment agency we serve and how our company works to support them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was very hectic and took a week to resolve. The recruiter provided a rate/salary range that the company did not support. I accepted the lower rate with the understanding that a salary review at the 6 month mark would bring me up to market rate.