Lockheed Martin Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview took 4 hours. I was asked to give a technical presentation to a group of staff members. They asked several questions during and after the presentation. Following my presentation, there were 5 individual interviews with other staff members. They interviewed 3 other candidates later that week, and I received a phone call the following week that I was selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my proposal writing skills and how I would manage incorrect information in group and individual settings. All other questions were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter called me and asked me what salary I wanted. I gave them a number, based off of similar positions in the area. Then I explained I had a competing offer. They offered me 11k more than I asked, so I was quite happy.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (New Orleans, LA) in August 2008.

Interview

Invited to big job fair run by Lockheed at local hotel. Interviewed with a few managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate.

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Relaxed but make sure you do your research on the company and sell your strengths accordingly. I took a mini portfolio of some of my previous work from my degrees, which was a helpful aid. This gave me a foundation for selling myself and them to ask me questions about my skills and achievements..

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember but just do your research and think about how that relates to the future of the company.   Answer Question