Lockheed Martin Embedded Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Embedded Software Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied to an entry-level position and two weeks later I received an email asking me to schedule an interview time at their Fort Worth location.

The interview was conducted by two managers. They explained what the program was about and described the work conditions. Then they read off a sheet of interview questions. There were about 8 behavior questions and 8 technicalish questions. Sometimes they veered off script to talk about something on my resume. The behavior questions were the typical STAR types. They were geared to see what experience I had interacting with other people, how I deal with conflict, what roles I typically take in a team and why. There weren't any odd-ball ones or any "why do you want this job/tell me about yourself" types. The technical questions were more of a rating system. I rated myself on a scale to 1-5 on different skills like C++. I was encouraged to explain my reasoning behind the rating and the managers explained terminology that I didn't know to me. At the end of the interview, they asked if I had any questions.

Overall, it was a really positive experience. This was my first professional interview so I was nervous. Everyone was friendly and I learned a lot about LM. The job is waiting on contract approval so it may be a long while before I hear anything back, if ever. There is no second interview process for the job. If I get it, they'll call me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter who then set up the interview.
    Traveled to the actual site for a 2:1 interview.
    In depth explanation of what I would be working on and a lot of back and forth conversation.
    Open to any possible concerns or questions.
    Overall good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Palmdale, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with internal manager and via telecom conference with manager at another site.

Interview Questions

• have I had to do any conflict management at work or at home? How did I handle this?   Answer Question