Lockheed Martin Financial Analyst/Multiple Positions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Financial Analyst/Multiple Positions Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst/Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Gaithersburg, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

I first learned about this position through my college professor. They emailed a few students about someone looking to hire graduates for their Financial Leadership Development Program. After I sent my resume to the Director, he called me and seemed interested in arranging an interview. We talked at a banquet and set-up an interview.

During the interview, I was led in and talked to the Director about my background, college, work experience, interests, Lockheed's history and what the company does. He then let me know that I would have to answer the next scenarios using the STAR format. Some questions included "Give me a time when you had to deal with a disrupted coworker" and "Tell me a problem you had to fix while working as a team".

After that, I was sent to talk with another employee who worked there for about 7 years and went through the same FDLP program. This person asked behavioral and career questions but no scenarios. They then asked what job types I find the most interesting in the company. When this was over, I went back into the Director's office and he told me about the next steps. He seemed excited about hiring me and told me that he would talk with his team about finalizing the offer and send me something within the next few weeks. I then sent a thank you email also stating I will be awaiting the offer.

Few weeks pass and nothing. I send another email and receive a reply stating that he is still looking for the right position in the company. This continues on for a few months then eventually I do not get a response back.

Interview Questions

• Which areas would you be most interested in the company?   1 Answer