Lockheed Martin Operations Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Operations Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Lockheed Martin

3.2

Operations Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I was a summer intern within the Missiles and Fire Control division and applied for the position at the end of my employment. I was contacted and set up a phone interview three weeks after I left. Interview was fairly easy just the basic behavioral questions. The interviewers were very nice and easy to talk with. After the phone interview I had an offer within 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral/leadership questions.
    Tell me a time when you worked with a difficult person.
    Tell me a time when you gave up quality to get something done.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Met with 5 people including managers and directors. One Panel interview, one interview with the direct manager, and one with the hiring director. Simple process and set of behavioral questions all related to my background and leadership experiences.

Interview Questions

• Many behavioral questions (describe a time when....) where they ask you to form your answer using the STAR model (Situation/Task, Action , Results).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Washington, DC) in October 2013.

Interview

The hiring event took place in Washington D.C. The first night there is a dinner and then networking event. Be sure to meet the site leads of the business units you are trying to hire into. The next day is a single interview along with selecting which sites you prefer. The interview was a panel with two Lockheed Martin employees and all the questions were behavioral based.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Marietta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I attended a career fair at my university and spoke with one of the representatives. I spoke to them about my interests, which included a career path which allowed me to understand all aspects of a company. I was recommended to apply online for this position. I received an email several weeks later to schedule a second interview, this time in GA. I attended a two-day event to network with the company and later interview with a panel of three current employees. They required we explained in STAR format.

Interview Questions

• There were five questions and each question was based on their five pillars or excellence.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a great overall experience. The tour was very interesting and informative. The interview was one hour and typical behavior questions. Asked to use STAR format. Would recommend knowing why you want to work in operations. I didn't apply but just got offered an interview so I didn't really have a good reason.