Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Asc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Asc Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Home Gardens, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Home Gardens, CA).

Interview

Sent in my resume and a couple weeks later they phoned me and scheduled a phone interview with me. Good interviewing process, a little on the easy side. They phoned me and we did the entire interview over the phone. They were friendly and professional. They asked a lot of Java based questions. The personality questions were pretty straightforward as well. All in all, it was positive interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you and your team lead disagreed on something?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate as I was happy with the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Software Engineer Asc Interview

Interview

I got emailed by a recruiter from the company asking if I was still interested in getting an interview with them. (I had an interview for a position but with a different team/location and turned down the offer, and my info was still in the system) I had two interviews, none of which were technical. It was more of a behavioral interview, and they wanted to see what kind of skills and experience I had. They were also focused on emphasizing that they wanted to help me develop my coding skills since I had a totally different position at a different job, and I hadn't touched coding in years, if I were to take the position.

Interview Questions

• What languages have you developed in, and which language are you most proficient with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Short and sweet. I wasn't asked any programming questions. I was asked whether I was familiar with Oracle. It was mostly the Interviewers explaining the contract to me without divulging too many proprietary details.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Zero ability to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position online, received a call back the next week and was invited to attend interview two weeks later. They offered to fly me out and pay for a hotel.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about previous jobs I had held throughout college and how I handled certain situations above and beyond my job description.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Long HR briefing, three separate interviews, one of which was technical. The other two were more behavioral in nature, i.e. what my ideal job was, how I problem solve and interact with other people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Hanover, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted to travel to an interview day hosted near some of the sites around the D.C. area. I met with a few managers in 1 on 1 interviews representing various groups within the IS&GS division. The interviews were fairly laid back. We mostly talked about projects I had worked on in the past, and various programming experience that I had. It wasn't terribly technical and overall was a pretty pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Some standard behavioral questions, then just talked about projects I had worked on and programming languages.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online through LM website and three weeks later was emailed inviting me up to interview in Syracuse, NY. Flew up on Thursday, nice accomodations. Interviewed Friday morning. Three, one-on-one, 45 minute interviews: mostly behavioral with one technical 'coding assignment'. If you know how to use a for loop you'll be fine. Most questions asked about projects I have been involved with and specifics about my resume. Got to speak with two experienced employees and one more recent hire which I really appreciated. Tour of the facility was exciting, weather was not. Lunch provided and opportunity to ask many questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when somebody disagreed strongly with a decision of yours. What did you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, entry level position didn't provide wiggle room but admittedly didn't try to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Manassas, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

Nothing too technical. Mostly about my experience that was on my resume. Be ready to answer specific resume questions. I got one question about what design patterns I'm aware of. Overall, it was a great experience. I obtained the interview through a conference. I got an offer the day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your resume, when did you show leadership and more basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Littleton, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position and didnt get a call for the interview until about a month later. In the first 30 minutes of the interview I was casually interviewed by the project manager, simple things like, where do you see your career going, tell me about a time you worked in a group, etc. The following 30 minutes I was given a tour of the working environment, met a few other employees. The last hour of my interview was spent talking pretty casually with 3 of whom my peers would be if hired. I was asked about my programming, schooling, and project background, and given some good pieces of advice about the company and learning new useful programming tools/techniques. There was never any technical interview, simply explained experiences and knowledge I already had. I was interviewed on a Wednesday and the following Monday got a call saying the program wanted to extend me an offer. As most of the other reviews say, LM focuses more on what kind of person you are because they can teach if you everything they need you to know on the job if they find you fit.

Interview Questions

• As I had mentioned, they really didnt try and throw any curve balls. Mostly want to know what your background is and what type of personality you have.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Asc Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Very laid back. More of a situational interview and asked about projects that were done during college.