Lockheed Martin Software Quality Engineer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Software Quality Engineer Associate Interview Questions

1.5

Software Quality Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I was given an unexpected phone screening / interview two weeks after I applied for the job. Then I was called a week later to set up an interview that was two weeks from that date.

The interview was very relaxed and we just went over my resume, and we talked about the position more. They would ask me some behavioral questions that arose during me going over my resume. They joked a little and smiled a lot, and were very friendly. They didn't ask me any technical questions.

The interview was on a Thursday, and I got the offer on the next Monday.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you witness a test that partially failed, and the other engineers tell you that it was okay and keep insisting that they want to sent the product out anyway.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Software Quality Engineer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call from two current Software Quality Engineers asking if I would be able to fly out to Denver for an interview. Two days later I got a call from HR to schedule my interview. I flew to Denver another two days later for the interview and found out three days later that I got the job. The interview was very easy. They asked me basic personality questions asking what group projects I worked on, previous intern or research experience I had, and best and worst quality. The job is mainly decided on your personality, abilities to multi-task, and learn new skills.

Interview Questions

• The only unexpected question was what was the most controversial situation you have been in and what did you do to resolve it.   Answer Question