Lockheed Martin Technical Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Technical Trainer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Had 2 interviews with the program manager (phone and in person) and 1 interview with the Client (Fed Govt) during the late Aug early Sept timeframe in 2006. Never heard a word back until the last week of Oct. I had forgotten about the job and interviews by then and had figured they weren't interested. I accepted the offer and started working Oct 30.

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Technical Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2014.

Interview

I first learned of the position for which I have been hired in early May. I applied for it immediately but did not hear anything back for about a month (early June). This is when a recruiter emailed me and asked me to briefly answer about 10 questions (i.e. Why am I interested in this position?, Why am I leaving my current position?, What related experience do you have?, What salary do you expect?, etc.) A couple days later that same recruiter emailed me that the hiring manager wanted me to come in for an interview. They called a few days later and scheduled the interview for mid-June. The interview consisted of 4 employees and it took about 45 minutes. They asked me some open-ended questions that required quite a bit of explanation about related experiences. They also described the position I would be doing if hired. I felt that the interview went well but I didn't hear anything from them until 11 business days later. This is when they told me they would let me know what their decision would be in another 7-10 business days. I didn't hear from them until mid-July which was almost a month since the interview. HR had emailed me that they were starting the hiring process and that I needed to fill out a "Conflict of Interest" form since I have two family members who work with Lockheed. Three business days later, I received another email from HR that I had received an employment offer. I made a counter offer that same day and heard back from them the next day that they accepted it. HR encouraged me to not resign from my current job yet because they still had to go through security screening (drug testing, background check, credit check, employment verification, salary verification, and education verification) and that it should take 7-10 business days to complete. Near the end of July, I was told that all security screening had been complete, "welcome aboard", and told me that my first date on the job would be in early August.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer. Then, I negotiated a slightly higher salary than the one I initially said I expected because I had thought of some new expenses I would incur in accepting this position. I created an Excel spreadsheet that detailed my current base salary and future expenses with this new job. They got back to me about 24 hours later and said they accepted my counter offer.

Technical Trainer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of several of the star questions, including:
    A specific experience of dealing with someone of another culture on a team
    A time when you were pressured to ignore quality in order to meet schedule

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a lead a team with a member who was of another background, culture, etc.   Answer Question