Lockheed Martin Technical Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Technical Writer Interview Questions

4.0

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I was contacted for an interview that was supposed to be with one person. When I arrived, I was informed I would instead be interviewed by a panel of 4 people. After the initial face to face interview, I had a phone interview. It took nearly a month for me to receive an offer, then another 2 months to get a rigorous background check, drug test, and security clearance. The screening process can take quite a long time, so be prepared!

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with a team of people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would suggest a potential employee presses for a higher starting salary even if the offer is reasonable. It takes a lot of time to move up in pay grade, so be happy with what you're making for at least a year, possibly two.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Baltimore, MD) in November 2011.

Interview

Went smoothly. Responsibilities were explained well, and there was a good two-way discussion of my qualifications. I really needed the job as my other job was going away, and I wanted to stay in the area where I lived with my family. The interviewer was understanding, but couldn't commit until he reviewed the results of a writing test.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability to start?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Washington, DC) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview process was stressful because there were at least three people in the room and each person had their own opinion of you so if you impressed one or two you might not have impressed the other.