KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Lyft Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,389 of over 1,389.0 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Lyft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

The interview process was easy. There were 3 back to back 30 mins interview. First you get a call from a recruiter where she will go over your work background.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe Lyft?
    Answer Question

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Four rounds. All the lawyers were very impressive. Interviewed with the people who report to the position, which I thought was a good idea. The recruiter keeps you updated as you progress through the process and is very approachable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Lyft

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Lyft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Total 7 interviews sessions including a week preparation of presentation deck, which is quiet open ended And not clearly communicated by HR on delivery timelines. The HR literally ghosted once the feedback is asked over an automated response comes into your inbox.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

It was not that hard of an interview process at all. The coding questions were pretty standard, I think mine had to do with a stack/ implementing a stack. Definitely if you are used to making basic data structures in python, you will be fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Your background check is your interview. They do not interview anyone because your background speaks for itself. They have ways of finding out about your background even if it was expunge from your record.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft in Jul 2022

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Had a recruiting call, followed by a technical screener. Scheduling was prompt. However, my technical interviewer was often condescending and negative, which sometimes made it difficult to focus on the questions.

Interview Questions
  • Be comfortable talking about the Lyft product and with basic probability and statistics.

Lyft

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lyft in Jul 2022

Interview

May 2022 - invited to interview by a recruiter, but was then told that they are going to pause hiring and will get back to me in 3-4 weeks with an update Late July 2022 - invited to interview again. I set up time to speak with the recruiter and my meeting with her was canceled while I was on the google meet waiting for her to join. I then received an email letting me know that I was no longer in consideration for the role. Truly shocked by how rude and inconsiderate the entire process was. I scheduled my day around my call with the recruiter only to be left waiting on the phone and quickly rejected. This company really does not care about their candidates.

Lyft

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lyft in Jul 2022

Interview

The phone interview was great, but the zoom interview was awful, the interviewer did not care to open camera nor let me to shut off mine. spoke in lower voice, showed me two tables and asked SQL questions and I had to tell the codes.

Interview Questions
  • two tables and asked SQL questions and I had to tell the codes. Number of successful trips in a time frame.

Lyft

Application

I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

It was easy and lengthy. Needed a lot of preparation. I interviewed in February 2022 for the position in New York City. The process took over two months. Got to learn a lot about the company and the people and work culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lyft

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lyft

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter, interview with hiring manager, homework assignment, then 5 interviews between 30mins-1hour with various team member over the course of two days. Two weeks after the final phase I was turned down and did not receive feedback unfortunately. But overall a positive/neutral experience.

Interview Questions
  • What distinguishes Lyft from its competitors in your opinion?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,389 Interviews

Lyft Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Lyft according to 1,494 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.66%