Lyft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lyft Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lyft.

Interview

Two phone screens and a code review on coderpad. I was nervous and screwed up the code review but study your basics and you'll do better than me. Overall the process moved very slow.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lyft (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

It was nice smooth interview overall. Interview started with my past experience and later interviewer gave me one coding question. Overall, It was nice talking to the person. It must be worth working here, good people. :)

Interview Questions

• What are projects you have done with your previous organisation?   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Interview

It really wasn't an interview you just sign up then go get your car checked out by a mechanic. Just filling out more room here because it is a thirty word minimum.

Customer Experience Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

During the interview process I went on-site twice. Applicants introduced each other and were given a brief overview of Lyft's development over the year's and learned about it's core values. We then moved to have 3 rounds of interviews with different employees regarding our interest/experience. The following on-site visit I was given two scenarios that depicted real life situations customer experience/critical response teams have to deal with. After finishing, I had one last interview with a Lyft employee.

Critical Response Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by at least 5 different people all of whom were so friendly, easy going and nice. They made me feel so comfortable to just be myself and relax which made it a great interview experience. I am very excited to work for Lyft and get to know these awesome people!

Interview Questions

• What is something unique about me.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

Honestly it was fun and very comfortable. Usually interviews make me nervous. I was relaxed and enjoyed myself! The staff was very nice and helpful. I loved how everyone had a smile on their faces. Very welcoming feel during the interview but keeping that business professional feel.

Critial Response Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

This was genuinely the most fun I've ever had at an interview. While that may seem like an eyebrow raising statement, it is sincere and true. It is broken into multiple stages, allowing for questions to be asked of several different Lyft employees. This was extremely helpful in getting an idea of what the day-to-day experience is like, and also to get a more varied sampling of the satisfaction of the employees (which was unanimously excellent). Furthermore the event was run extremely efficiently, was equipped with some impressive technology, and never moved at a pace that would have been uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you had to deliver bad news?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft.

Interview

I applied online, after which I was contacted by email to set up a short (15 minute) phone interview. I spoke with the recruiter, after which I was invited for an in-person interview. There were 4 rounds of in person interviews ranging from a round robin style interview to live scenarios. After I finished the interview, I was contacted several days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was a 4 part process where they tell you about the company, ask you about yourself, have you demonstrate your customer service skills and then confirm with you that you understand your job.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you what you expect, but will definitely toss you some curveballs   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lyft.

Interview

No interview. Just signup online and attend orientation at the Hub. They have a mechanic that will check your car and see if everything is working fine. There is also another process if you are renting their car through Hertz or GM.