Mastercard Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 932 of over 932 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mastercard

Featured Interview

Mastercard

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard in Oct 2020

Interview

First round was a back to back behavior + case. I was given a interview buddy to help me prepare. Final interview was back to back hour-ish behavior + case with 2 on each call. All virtual due to Covid.

Interview Questions
  • What’s a time when you failed at something?
    Answer Question

Mastercard

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

The interview was super easy. You usually go through 2 short interviews. They asked about very basic questions, like where you live, how you commute, and what your availability is. One question they asked was what you think good hospitality is. You know right after if you are hired or not.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about very basic questions, like where you live, how you commute, and what your availability is.

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

1. Online pre-recorded questions - 2 minutes each Q 2. Online interview with consultants - mix of behavioral and case My interviewer did not seem present and I could clearly tell recruiting was not something they liked doing. Worse so was that my interviewer was also not inclined to help guide me throughout the case, so the whole "your interviewer is there to help you and they want you succeed" didn't apply here at all. Better luck on your interview

Interview Questions
  • Q: What kind of marketing campaign should a Southeast Asian telecoms giant launch
1 person found this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Surprisingly poor company to interview with. There are serious doubts on the credibility and professionalism of the hiring team at this organization. They interview multiple rounds with candidates and do not offer the candidate even after clearing all rounds. Highly unprofessional organization - company did not offer after clearing all 4 rounds of interview. They should not waste people's time - their hiring policy and process is highly ambiguous and all over the place.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

The interview process was online. First, there was an aptitude test for the entire batch and then on the basis of aptitude test and CV students were shortlisted for the further process. There were three rounds of Interview. Two technical rounds and one HR interview. Interviewers were helpful .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

There will be three rounds in that 2 technical and one is HR round. In first round asked about HTMl, Css and js basic questions and in 2 nd round mostly asked on angular

Interview Questions
  • Angular performance and optimization method, one logical question on array

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard (Miami, FL)

Interview

I interviewed for this role back in 2019 in the Miami location, and it was a very interactive interview process! We were accommodated very well from the beginning, with breakfast and ability to get to know the other candidates. After being split into groups, we have to come up with a creative presentations regarding a prompt or problem they offered. Overall, it was a great experience and although I didn't get the role (I suspect because I didn't have Spanish or Portugese speaking skills), I truly enjoyed it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

Due to the pandemic, all interviews carried online. All calls held online, with video on. It was a smooth process, only part that pissed me off was interviewers did not review my resume prior to the call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

3 rounds, 1 with a guesstimation problem, and the other two are with case interviews. All the rounds started with basic questions about myself and my CV. The first 2 were in my native language, the last one in English.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mastercard

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mastercard

Interview

There are four round 1) Test 90 minutes(Java spring,rest services questions) 2) Technical round (oops concepts,multithreading,spring security,MySQL query,hibernate, collection,stream api,cosumer,producer, predicate, exception handling, design patterns ) 3) 2 nd Technical round 4) Hr discussion

Interview Questions
  • Oops, design pattern , string , collection , exception handling multithreading,java8 features

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastercard (Lisbon)

Interview

- application online (CV) - video interview: 4 behavioral and situational questions - Interview with HR (2 hours interview with two employees): behavioral questions and 2 business cases The interview experience was nice. The business cases were related to the electronic payment industry and bit hard.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me one time when you had to deal with someone who worked in a completely different way than you. How did you react? Q: If you could explain to your grandma, what is consulting... Q:What do you think you will gain from this internship?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 932 Interviews