Qualcomm DSP Firmware Engineer Wireless Modem Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm DSP Firmware Engineer Wireless Modem Interview Questions

2.5

DSP Firmware Engineer Wireless Modem Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview started by asking me about the graduate research that i was doing currently. Then it went on to my previous work experience. Then technical qtns for OFDM, Wideband channels etc. They asked me simple C qtns. One algorithm qtn & one puzzle type qtn. The interviewer was very professional & disciplined.
It was very good experience. Have received a call for onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Given 2 32 bit numbers, how do u multiply them using 8bit multipliers?   1 Answer
  • Given 25 red balls & 25 blue balls. Arrange them in 2 bowls such that when a ball is picked randomly from one of bowls, the probability of picking red ball is maximum??   1 Answer
  • qtns abt OFDM, qtns abt cyclic prefix, qtns abt wideband channel, qtns abt block convolution: overlap save   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

DSP Firmware Engineer (Wireless Modem) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

The HR took 2 weeks to schedule the first phone interview. The interviewer asked about my background, academic projects and past internships. Then asked basic technical questions about computer architecture, basic DSP, and few C questions. I fumbled and did not get any further interviews.

Interview Questions

• Swap two numbers without using a temporary variable   2 Answers