Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 586 of over 586 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Houston, TX) in Aug 2020

Interview

the process began with a phone call interview in which they gave you 48 hours to respond or call back. The answering machine would ask you a question and you would respond to it and then press a button when you were finished answering.

Interview Questions
  • in the phone call interview they asked questions like how you would handle a busy waiting room
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Batesville, AR) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interviewer was on time and did not take forever. Very laid back interview. I was given a short tour of the lab and asked about me, as a person and employee.. Everyone on the team was very nice and welcoming. Very great overall experience.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience with requisition forms, computers and data entry, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Modesto, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

I completed the questions online at Questdiagnostic.com and then recieved an email to answer some questions over the phone to an automated message. Afterwards I was given an interview for mid April.

Interview Questions
  • How to handle a room full of irritated patients, and hpw tp deal with irritated geriatric or pediatric patients.

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

First begins with applying, then answering questions over the phone, finally a interview with the person. The interviewer was very kind, she asked questions on order of draw and explained a lot of how things work. I haven’t recieved a answer back yet.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to travel for training

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

Great interview it was over zoom it was a lot of questions that require you to answer a lot in to details but I honestly felt like it was really worth it in the end.

Interview Questions
  • What could you do to add to the company?
  • What is your strength as far as work ethic

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

Talked with a recruiter on the phone. Then, had an interview over the phone with one supervisor. Then, had to have another interview with the second supervisor, but she didn't call me that day we were supposed to have an interview. After 3 interviews, they decided to not even fill the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

Phone interview. Usual questions, the the person was pleasant and asked about the internship expectation, experience, degree, goals, classes I have been taking, and things like those. The second stage is a Skype interview with four people

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Sacramento, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied on February 18th. This was the order of the interviews I went through: -15 minute phone screen with a recruiter -10 minute phone screen with Sales Director -30 minute phone interview with a different Sales Director -Zoom interview with Sales Director and their peer I was told to share my screen for a "Why Me" presentation. I was not informed of this presentation so they decided to have me "wing it". The zoom interview went very awkwardly and I fumbled through it. I was extremely disappointed because the previous 3 interviews went extremely well. I expressed my disappointment and asked to interview again to show the presentation to get a fair shot. They agreed and it went alright, but it seemed that they had already made up their minds about me. I received a rejection letter by the recruiter 2 days later. Had I moved forward, there would've been a 5th interview. Overall this process took 1 month and 1 week. It was a very drawn out process and I did not have a good experience with it. The drama was very telling.

Interview Questions
  • Have you been in a position where there is a quota? Do you have to cold call in your position? Name a time where you had to resolve an issue for a dissatisfied customer. Tell me about our company. Where do you see yourself in the future? Can you tell us a little bit about the position?

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Philadelphia, PA) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was very nerve racking at first. The people are very nice and will make sure you are comfortable enough to answer the questions. It is also a nice way to know the job more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Secaucus, NJ)

Interview

It was quick and moved pretty fast. The recruiter was very nice and kept me updated on the progress of my interviews. Everyone who i interviewed with was very realistic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

I received an invitation to do a phone interview after answering a short email. No live person, just record your answers with a small time limit. Asked about my data entry skills and how would you handle both pediatric and elderly patients

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a room full of angry customers?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 586 Interviews