Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Biomedical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

I submitted my resume with a referral. I was called in for an in-person interview, where I spoke with an HR representative (though there are no longer in-house HR departments at Quest locations anymore) and my would-be manager. It was a very easy-going conversation, and the manager gave me a tour of the lab and where I would work.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Sacramento, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone interview then two separate face to face interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Monrovia, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I first got an email for a phone interview. The lady that called me called late and said the position was already filled so I had to pick different locations I applied for which was better than nothing. The questions we're usually easy and she said I should hear within a week.

Interview Questions

• How many patients did you draw during your externship   1 Answer
    • Do you know how to draw on pediatric and geriatric patients?   1 Answer
    • Have you heard of quest diagnostics before   1 Answer
    • What is the desired pay?   1 Answer
    • Describe a usual work day as a phlebotomist   1 Answer
    • Why did you quit your last job?   1 Answer
    • Are you currently employed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

Was called on the phone by an area supervisor who set up a time for us to meet for an interview at the actual site I would be training at she was friendly no nonsense and very professional also she had the largest "territory" of Patient service centers at the time.

Interview Questions

• What will make you an asset to Dlo   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was dressy casual ...face to face (one person) . There was a typing test and a personality test. Interview consisted of six questions. There was a drug test given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted 2 days later to complete a survey online. After completing the survey online, I was directed to call a tel. number and provide a pin # given online. When calling the number, I was told by an automated system that I would be asked a series of questions followed by a beep after each question signifying the recording of my response. The first question was: How do you handle drawing blood from a pediatric or geriatric patient. I responded after the beep and then the session was ended. The automated system thanked me for me time and asked that I complete a survey on the process.

Interview Questions

• Online survey:
      Have you completed a phlebotomy training program within the last 9 months?
      Do you have a license? If so, fill out state and license #.
      How many sticks do you do a day?
      Which shifts are you interested in? (1st, 2nd, 3rd, full, part, float, overtime, etc.)
      How many miles are you willing to travel for your job?
      Are you flexible in your schedule?
      Automated telephone interview question that records your response:
      How do you handle a pediatric or geriatric blood draw?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Columbia, SC) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the branch manager and phlebotomy supervisor. They asked me about my experience, number of sticks I'd performed, asked me to identify/describe several types of needles, tubes, tests, etc. Ultimately, at the end of the interview, I had to draw blood from the phlebotomy supervisor. I have never before or since had to do that in an interiew and I respected her dedication to her job.

Interview Questions

• I had to draw blood from my boss during the interview. She asked me to use a butterfly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't choose to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Kansas City, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacts you and sets up a phone interview to ask the basic background and experience questions. They then call you in for an interview and they ask you how you would handle different situations. They want to know if you have any experience in the health care field and your ability to work on a dual monitor computer. They have multiple software systems that you have to learn and they question you about your experience with them.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to an angry customer and what are the steps you take to settle them down and resolve the issue?   1 Answer

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied on UC's Recruit a Cat website and an HR worker contacted me. I went in for an interview and it was me talking with 2 sr staff accountants and the assistant controller. I was contacted about a week later and offered me the internship. The whole thing took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They mainly went through my resume and asked questions about that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

I had a phone interview last for 40 minuets. They told me they will return to me in 1-2 weeks. I didn't hear back from them and they didn't respond to my email.

Interview Questions

• What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan Capistrano, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (San Juan Capistrano, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions, One person interviews you. It took about a week for them to call me back. I got the job and it was temporary position. The interview went smooth and the hiring manager was very professional but relaxed. I went through a drug screening test. They also needed me to email my bachelors degree.

Interview Questions

• Whats your bad and good characteristics? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was through a temp agency