Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 667 of over 667 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

drop off paper work medical things that must be transported in a timely manner and pick up paper work medical things that must be transported in a timely manner obey the law and be polite.

Interview Questions
  • do I want the job
    Answer Question

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews with people in varying levels at the company - first three were virtual and last round was in-person. I really appreciated the opportunity to meet several team members on-one-on and gain that perspective.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

32K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Quest Diagnostics~6655
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS) in Apr 2022

Interview

No phone interview with HR and the first step was to have a video interview with Hiring Manager, which is the leader of the team. And I didn't pass it due to a lack of SAS experience. They are looking for a candidate with hands-on experience in SAS in the industry.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your most recent project; Tell me about your experience related to SAS usage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Claremont, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Claremont, CA)

Interview

The recruiter was quite lovely however I would recommend she/him stay neutral in their responses. They can give you significant hope and then ghost you shortly thereafter. I had a recruiter completely ghost me after asking me to stay in touch. You can't help but wonder if ageism is real.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Kansas City, MO) in Mar 2022

Interview

Two interviews via phone go over previous job skills and if meet requirements and willing to take on role and progress to hiring manager interview to basically repeat process and a further explanation of job role to see if there is fit.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Washington, DC) in Mar 2022

Interview

Condensed, many interviews over a short window, but wanted the process to move quickly. Started with a call with the hiring manager, then 4 calls with different members of the team and HR, and finally with the VP of the department.

Interview Questions
  • What is one issue area you're not as knowledgeable about?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (New York, NY) in Mar 2022

Interview

First interview with managers. For second interview I was given two variants to analyze and a workflow explaining how to analyze. A zoom meeting was set to present the analysis. The objective was to see how I approached the analysis.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

Interview had two rounds ( telephonic and in-person). Screening -Conducted a preliminary interview to determine whether I am viable candidate for the job. First interview. It was face-to-face meeting with potential employer and it went smooth. Completed within given time. Followed up in prompt timeframe. Joined with in 3 weeks. Transition was fast.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and interest in this position?

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

It was very short and to the point, be prepared to get all your information out quickly. I was asked many different questions about different techniques and tools. I was also asked where I see myself in the next few years and how my experience has prepared me for this job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quest Diagnostics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics

Interview

I applied for Specimen Technician I and was contacted by a Quest recruiter who set me up with an interview. When I arrived, the interviewers were not prepared for the interview and they stated that I was interviewing for a completely different position. We had physical copies of my application in front of us that stated "Specimen Technician" on them. I asked for clarification, explaining that I applied for Specimen Technician, but they kept insisting that I didn't. Even though I was completely unqualified for the position I ended up interviewing for, I was still offered the job. I tried calling and emailing the recruiter to ask about the mix-up multiple times with no answer. It was very disappointing. I declined the offer due to the company's apparent lack of professionalism and organization.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, what challenges I faced in previous positions and how I overcame them, and my goals for the future.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 667 Interviews

Quest Diagnostics Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Quest Diagnostics as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.52 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Lab Assistant and Specimen Processor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Phlebotomist and Medical Technologist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Quest Diagnostics takes an average of 23 days when considering 781 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Forensic Scientist had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Phlebotomist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Quest Diagnostics according to 781 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.89%