Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Marlborough, MA) in August 2019.

Interview

Group interview. I had the chance to meet the team members and they asked me several questions about my background and reasons for applying. They also talked about the company, the benefits of working there, etc.

Specimen Technician II Interview

Interview

Online interview, automated phone interview, multiple questions about past job experience and medical terminology knowledge. 2 days to get online interview the phone interview was a part of the online, hoping to hear about an in person interview

Lab Associate II Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back. It felt like the interviewer really wanted to get to know me. I got a tour of the facility which was extremely helpful in deciding if this was a fit for me.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied online. Within a few days, I received an email for a Pre-Recorded Phone Interview. You dial the number that they give you to call. It should be done within 48 hours of the email. Machine answers and records your answers. You have 3 minutes to answer the question.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for this job?
      Have you previously worked in a production environment with quality and assurance?
      Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years?
      How do you stay on task?   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Takes very long 1 week to get an interview then after i had the one on one interview it took 3 weeks for them to say they went for someone else.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good candidate?   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Tampa, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a recorded phone interview after resume was initially reviewed. However, not speaking to a real person on the phone. Not too many questions were asked and a lot of response time is given.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any prior experience in a production environment?   Answer Question

Group Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Portland, OR) in February 2020.

Interview

applies to the career fair online, scheduled my interview, went to the office and checked in, waited to be called back, went back for my interview. Got called back later for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you have an employee that is not willing to comply with company policy because they dare set in their ways after years of experience?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in February 2020.

Interview

I was on the phone for about 25 minutes for an interview. The interviewer went offer the detailed of the position with me, then asked if I was interested before proceeding with some standard interview questions. About half of the questions were logistical things, a lot of the questions were things that all nurses should be able to answer, and then the rest of the questions were typical questions about teamwork and "what if" scenarios. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through how you check a finger stick blood glucose.   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you took a manual blood pressure?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you had a patient who was nervous about getting their finger stuck with a lancet?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if someone felt dizzy or passed out at the sight of their own blood?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you were on a team and someone wasn't pulling their weight?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Tampa, FL) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was not good. The person conducting the interview did not seem to know how to conduct an interview. The first phase was a phone interview with the hiring manager. In the nearly 1 hour interview, I only spoke for about 4 minutes. She spoke almost constantly without really asking many questions of me. After our Skype "interview", she asked me to come in for an in-person interview. When I got there she was late due to an issue with the system. She gave me a tour, but most of the time I did not have her attention. She there were several interruptions. Once again I was not asked any questions that gauged my ability to do the job. She seemed to complain about the work and her experience more than anything. I am not sure if she was venting or trying to scare me off intentionally.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (San Jose, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Never got to that stage. After submitting my resume I answered a few on line questions. Then a on line statement appeared saying I was qualified. Which surprised me greatly. I assume because my last job did not have many blood draws per day.

Interview Questions

• I never received a actual interview. Just on line questions. Do you have a drivers license. Do you have a car.   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in January 2020.

Interview

I have tried over and over for this position at Quest,but no luck ,I often wonder why ,I have the qualification the skills and the years, but Quest do have a high turn over.what Quest needs is reliable,experience and a dependable day to day person,and that person just happens to be Mrs Debera Parker ,who happens to have over 15 yrs exp. thanks