Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Biomedical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

I submitted my resume with a referral. I was called in for an in-person interview, where I spoke with an HR representative (though there are no longer in-house HR departments at Quest locations anymore) and my would-be manager. It was a very easy-going conversation, and the manager gave me a tour of the lab and where I would work.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Sacramento, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone interview then two separate face to face interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

Was called on the phone by an area supervisor who set up a time for us to meet for an interview at the actual site I would be training at she was friendly no nonsense and very professional also she had the largest "territory" of Patient service centers at the time.

Interview Questions

• What will make you an asset to Dlo   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Columbia, SC) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the branch manager and phlebotomy supervisor. They asked me about my experience, number of sticks I'd performed, asked me to identify/describe several types of needles, tubes, tests, etc. Ultimately, at the end of the interview, I had to draw blood from the phlebotomy supervisor. I have never before or since had to do that in an interiew and I respected her dedication to her job.

Interview Questions

• I had to draw blood from my boss during the interview. She asked me to use a butterfly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't choose to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Monrovia, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I first got an email for a phone interview. The lady that called me called late and said the position was already filled so I had to pick different locations I applied for which was better than nothing. The questions we're usually easy and she said I should hear within a week.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Kansas City, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacts you and sets up a phone interview to ask the basic background and experience questions. They then call you in for an interview and they ask you how you would handle different situations. They want to know if you have any experience in the health care field and your ability to work on a dual monitor computer. They have multiple software systems that you have to learn and they question you about your experience with them.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to an angry customer and what are the steps you take to settle them down and resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied on UC's Recruit a Cat website and an HR worker contacted me. I went in for an interview and it was me talking with 2 sr staff accountants and the assistant controller. I was contacted about a week later and offered me the internship. The whole thing took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They mainly went through my resume and asked questions about that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Greentree, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Greentree, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me the next day about a job fair they were having. I went during a job fair, so I had opportunities to apply for other jobs. The interview itself wasn't long. A couple weeks after they had me take an online typing test (imputing data into boxes).

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with blood and semen?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable working nights?   1 Answer
    • What do you do when you get stressed?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with someone who was hard to deal with.   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with medical terminology?   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

I had a phone interview last for 40 minuets. They told me they will return to me in 1-2 weeks. I didn't hear back from them and they didn't respond to my email.

Interview Questions

• What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wood Dale, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Wood Dale, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

It was a short, casual interview just asking about myself. I spoke to the supervisor and some of the lead techs that I would be working with, and they just asked about how I worked. They also told me about the work that I would be doing and the hours involved with the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any problems with your coworkers in the past?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by phone and in-person. I was incredibly nervous, but was handled with care and impressed my boss. Was shown around the lab as well to see how the lab worked as well to see if this is what I had in mind. I was told my lab duties as well as any other vital information, like healthcare, salary, benefits and whatnot. The phone interview was first and it only had three questions and I barely remember them. The in-person interview was interesting, because it was my FIRST "Grown Up" Job interview and I was nervous. I got asked questions about my future, since I was fresh out of college and this job is a GED-minimum requirement as well as any sort of possible skills I'd have that would benefit my job (a lot) and what not. Is this thirty words yet.

Interview Questions

• What sort of education do you have?   1 Answer