Quest Diagnostics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Biomedical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

I submitted my resume with a referral. I was called in for an in-person interview, where I spoke with an HR representative (though there are no longer in-house HR departments at Quest locations anymore) and my would-be manager. It was a very easy-going conversation, and the manager gave me a tour of the lab and where I would work.

Forensic Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

Quick tour around the campus. Basic interview questions about experience. Followed by questions not pertaining to the position. Explained that the shift is a shift no one wants. 2 people interviewing you.

Interview Questions

• Explain a full lab procedure from beginning to end. What in a solution makes crystallization occur?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Teterboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Teterboro, NJ).

Interview

If the employer is interested, they will contact you after at least 3 days. The whole process took at least 1 week. The interview is more like a typing test.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Alexandria, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

They sent me a set of online questions about my educational background and work experience. I was asked in which quest diagnostics locatiins I would be insterested to work. They also asked me whether I have ASCP certification or not.

Interview Questions

• What types of tests have you performed in a clinical lab. or academic settings?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Houston, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was invited to take an assessment with a few days of submitting my application. Within a week I was scheduled for a face to face interview. The face to face interview was about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a series of questions that took about an hour. She was very direct (which I appreciate) and professional. I could tell that she was really trying to find the right candidate for the position.   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics.

Interview

I applied, after a few days , I got an email to schedule a telephone (automated) interview. One week after the interview, I was called by a recruiter to schedule an interview with the Lab Manager .
    When I arrived at the office front desk , the receptionist was very pleasant . I knew I WAS NOT GETTING THE JOB as soon as the manger walked up to me . I said hi, offered a hand shake to introduce myself . She was cold, not smiling and walked In front of me and told me to follow her . No eye contact of any kind . She was so cold , She seems like the person who highly detest her job . Upon arrival at her office , she told me to pull a chair and the first thing she told me was , " you can always apply to other positions at this company if this doesn't work out". I felt so uncomfortable, she was intimidating. The interview lasted for 10 minutes . During the whole interview, she gave no eye contact and never smiled at me .
    This was the worst interview I had in my life .
    As predicted earlier , I never heard from the company again.

Interview Questions

• She was basically looking at my resume and asking me about what's on my resume   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Chantilly, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with Quest which included a tour of the lab facilities. I was impressed with their professionalism and hospitality throughout the interview. No surprises - all occurred as expected.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in November 2017.

Interview

I had such a positive experience in the my interview at the Columbus Ohio office just be yourself be honest and truthful. They will ask you questions that pertain to the job just relax take your time and answer the questions. All your Questions are what any supervisor's would ask anyone.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you all types of questions that pertain to your job just take your time and answer to the best of your ability and truthful   Answer Question

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics in October 2017.

Interview

Brief four-question pre-recorded phone interview following an online interview. Each question had a three minute maximum answer period. Questions were repeated as well as shown on the internet page that had provided the phone number.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself professionally in 2-5 years?   Answer Question
    • Why are you seeking a new position at this time?   Answer Question
    • Work can often be filled with distractions and interruptions. How do you keep yourself focused on the task at hand?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience in a production environment where productivity and quality are measured?   Answer Question

Specimen Processing Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quest Diagnostics (Horsham, PA).

Interview

Back in the day you had to take a typing test at Corporate before the actual interview.
    Came in around 10PM to the lab and interviewed with a Supervisor and Specimen Processing Manager. They take you on a tour of the lab and show you the different departments and different jobs people are doing.