Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Robert Half

2,168 Interview Reviews

2.3

Accountemps Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Very easy, very brief facetime call - employer asked what experience I had and what my schedule would be and that was it. They offered me the position right there on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with quickbooks
      How often could you work   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Worst Experience. If you are an F1 student stay away, they are really lazy, and will not care about your condition.

With a deadline of 90 days in mind, the recruiter rescheduled 3 weeks (21 days), and then only scheduled a meeting to say nothing is available.

Interview Questions

• What are your job preferences?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Easy to get through friendly people and there were a ton of snacks and other beverages available to consume. Also there was a recruiter that reached out to me after to discuss next steps.

Legal Assistant/Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

First was an email screening and then they do a phone interview, they ask about prior work history, work preferences, any references you can give. Interviewer was very professional

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Atlanta, GA) in June 2020.

Interview

My initial interview with Robert Half was good and I was promised a job. I haven't received a job yet & I don't know why? I have the experience that is needed.

Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Robert Half in June 2020.

Interview

The interview was on Google duo with an interviewer that was not ready for the interview. The interviewer was looking at the wrong resume and was sawing that I had gone to a different school than I had gone.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Face to Face interview with two hiring managers for two different roles within the organization either on the permanent or contract team. Each meeting was brief and didn't really ask any process oriented questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific. Just seeing if I was cool enough to be in their office.   Answer Question

Contract Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Interview process for this role was pro-forma, consisting mainly of a resume review and phone interviews. Resumes were then sent on to clients for approval. Further interviews, if any, were at discretion of the client.

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

They called me 2 days after I submitted my resume online, scheduled a call a day after that. Told me about the type of work that I will be doing and gave me some good feedback on my resume. They staff is nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you looking for? What salary range are you aiming for?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I got a call for an interview. It was really fast. professional and chill interview process. 2 interviewer and 1 manager. They seem do not really care about your personality. They just want to see you in person. A lot of questions about experience