Robert Half Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,351 of over 2.4K interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Robert Half

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

4 step process, two phone screens and two in person videos. Asked me about myself and why I was looking for new position. They then asked me to tell them about Robert Half and what they do. What type of experience do I have that would be applicable to the organization

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about Robert Half and what you know?
    1 Answer

Robert Half

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

Recebi o contato de uma headhunter me ofertando uma oportunidade em uma grande empresa que precisava com urgência de um Product Owner. Após o contato telefônico, realizou uma conversa por vídeo e informou que agendaria uma última conversa com o Diretor da área, que seria a pessoa a quem eu iria me reportar. Fiquei aguardando e nunca mais recebi retorno. Extremamente deselegante e nada profissional para uma empresa desse porte e tão renomada. Deveriam se preocupar em selecionar melhor seus colaboradores. Só me fez perder tempo com conversas longas com uma pessoa que, claramente, não sabia sobre a oportunidade, nem conduzir o processo.

Interview Questions
  • Foi uma conversa sobre histórico profissional e vida pessoal. Bem padrão.

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

The interview was great window to the company's hiring process and it went well. the expected projects were unknown and it turns out the company try to find projects based on the employees set of skills, then they market the employee under company's name.

Interview Questions
  • they verified my job history and skill level.

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

Quick paced, direct, assessed my needs and delivered a job position that matched my skillset swiftly. Followed up after my initial inquiry with helpful information and moved fast to schedule a video interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Seattle, WA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Responded to recruiter email to me, then corresponded via email with recruiter several times to answer basic questions and then setup a phone interview ... but the recruiter didn't call at the scheduled time. When tried to reschedule the interview that the recruiter missed, did not get a response. This has been unfortunately typical of dealing with Robert Half. Their recruiters reach out initially but then never get back to you. It makes for a very frustrating experience and am no longer pursuing roles through them (either permanent or contract).

Interview Questions
  • Initially asked for an updated resume, availability, and salary requirements. Since the recruiter did not follow up after missing the scheduled interview, no other questions were asked.

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

The interview process was virtual (due to COVID) and very quick. The interview process consists of two interviews then they turn in a proposal for your pay. I met with one team member then the 2nd interview I met with the entire team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

Real and looking for someone with drive and will do what it takes and is outgoing. It is a hussle but the team and culture is infectious and high energy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

Each prospect will initially have a Zoom interview to interview candidates. Process to access compatibility experience expertise personality and overall temperament of the candidate. If candidate is selected to move forward additional interviews will be conducted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

You'll interview, they'll act like they want to work with you, and then you don't hear from them. They treat their contractors as if they are expendable, and the pay is abysmal.

Interview Questions
  • I never got the interview, they contacted me as if they wanted to interview, told me they were going to put me in for the interview and then I never heard from them again.

Robert Half

Application

I interviewed at Robert Half

Interview

Cordial and quick. Asked questions regarding my passion and where I see myself in several years. Talked about expectations about the 3 pillars of a staffing manager aka sales, recruiting, business development. Lots of moving pieces so you have to be organized and have ability to multi-task.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How well I deal with stress? 2. How to stay organized? 3. How do you take rejections and confrontations?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,351 Interviews