Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2018

2.4

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

My interview was over a year ago, it involved a Skype video chat. I didn't get the offer, but she told me a straight up lie of a follow-up interview happening in-person and with a group of people watching. This halted my job search process, as I was expecting a follow-up email. Nothing. The funny thing is that Robert Half contacted me a year later (albeit another HR office) wanting to hire me after seeing my information in my university's career database, which I declined after my previous negative experience.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY).

Interview

in person interview with various recruiters to access skill set. They also send you interview questions to review once they arrange an interview as well as company information and job description.

Interview Questions

• What are your current job responsibilities   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half in February 2018.

Interview

Casual phone call conversation about myself. Was asked about my work experience, life experience, and salary. I know there are several rounds of interviews but unfortunately, I did not make it to the next round.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous work experience and how I am as a person.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY).

Interview

They were interviewing me for a position for their end client in NYC for .NET C# Senior position involving SOA; they did a 15 minutes Skype video calls. In this time it seems they try to guadge your skills and how sound you are. No stereotype technical bookish questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you were chosen in your most recent project as a Senior Software Developer. I worked in this NYLife project for 4 and half years.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I sent my resume online,then the staff called for meeting and sent a confirmation email right after that.
    The interview took about 30mins, asking about my background and preferences.
    And said he/she will contact me if any job its available for me.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Modesto, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Came in for interview appointment. Received a couple papers to fill out. Took less than 5 minutes. Met with interviewer right away. From appointment time to end time took less than 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable scheduling appointments for others?   Answer Question

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (San Ramon, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me; was brought in as a last-minute candidate. After a phone and in-person interview, the recruiter let me know she'd follow up with next steps (and even told me that the following week would be the next round of interviews). Was never contacted, so I reached out after a week. She called me shortly after (not mirroring my mode of communications, as I have a full-time job and can't take personal calls all the time) to let me know that they hired someone that day. No apologies for not following up, so it was a weird experience overall. She encouraged me to look at other roles at the company, but I don't plan on going through her if I do find something I'm interested in.

Long story short - based on company reviews, the recruiters have a quota of people they need to bring in, so I think this was one of those situations where she was more concerned with getting qualified candidates interested rather than seeing it through with a professional process for all.

Also, the interviewers used pre-populated behavioral questions rather than job-specific ones in this case. It's very old-school.

Staffing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Troy, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

lies were told by the interviewer. didn't fully explain how the salary worked, they didn't make it sound like a sales job with high turnover but it is. Stay away from the company. They keep a board and track all calls, contacts etc that you make daily weekly.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (New York, NY).

Interview

1) 30 minute intro call
    2) A least 2 multiple choice test focus on topics such as Javascript or MEAN Stack
    3) Meet the sales team and discuss potential clients

In the end, the team love me however the manager was skeptical of me and never call back. The sales even requested that I start on a MSG role. Weird experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with hitting the ground running from day one?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moraga, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Moraga, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Facetime interview and office shadowing. First it was a phone call describing how my resume could fit their needs, then it was a Facetime interview, then it was an office shadowing so I could see the position