Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.4

Credit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

It was an interview for a temp to hire position for a healthcare technology company. The entire process lasted 2+ months, as they start with an initial phone interview, before they have any clients who need contractors, and then will match you with a position they feel you'd succeed. Very straight forward interviewing process, name a time you overcame a conflict, etc.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Appleton, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional process. It was a 4 week process as I saw another similar review complaint and should of listed to my gut instincts and all the red flags along the way. They wasted my time having me convinced I had the job, even offered me the position and asked if I could start on a certain day only to tell me I needed yet another random phone interview after he offered the job and did my reference check. The 3rd one interview the guy canceled last minute and then when we had our rescheduled interview he called late. I was kept hanging the 4 weeks thinking I had the job and the last interview went no different than the first two and I was told I didn't get it because he didn't get the vibe he wanted since I didn't reveal personal information with the guy about my life or ask for details about his, which he sounded very rushed and with no interest to hear personal info or wanting to have a deep conversation with me. I've always learned through college listen first and respond based on the tone and body language you pick up since it's not professional to dive deep into a personal conversation like I was supposedly supposed to do since not everyone is comfortable doing that right away without getting to know a person.

Interview Questions

• Uncomfortable questions and just random questions that didn't pertain to the job.   Answer Question

Salaried Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I meet with two recruiters from several different locations and after everyone was in agreement to bring me on board. The hiring process started. This was a 4 week process.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

first there was a phone screen. Then either a skype or in person interview i lived in the area so I came in person. Last there was one more in person interview with regional manager and the branch manager of the team I applied to.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

interviewed with the agency to help me with my job search. After the interview the staffing manager stated that he really liked my interviewed and with my experienced i would be great working for their internal team. Shortly after i got a call from the branch manager to schedule an interview. My interview went great and I was ask to come schedule a day to shadow two employees in the bull pen to see what they do on a daily basis and if its something I would be ok doing. The same day I met with the VP to go over my credentials, also did a sales pitch. The branch manager stated I would get a call that same evening because they needed someone to start the following Monday.

I never got a call. I sent an email to follow up, no reply. I called twice, left a voicemail still no reply. I am highly disappointed because I have never been treated this way by an employer. Have the decency to follow up with your candidates even if they did not get the job. Where is your integrity? I think it is very rude and unprofessional, especially after I tried following up several times. People have more important things to do than be treated as a number. To top it off the manager told me i was lying and I was fired from my last job, even though i told him several times I resigned and the reason for my resignation.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Led into a room. Person who spoke with me seemed less than enthusiastic. Seemed like she was following a script. Since I don't fit the script, she seemed at a loss as to what she should do. In fact she ended up by pawning me off on someone else. That someone else was equally unhelpful.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to get out of our association   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Hopkins, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Robert Half set up phone interview for receptionist position in Plymouth, person called and we did interview over phone. Went to Internet and looked up company. Wanted to make sure it was a solid company that has been around for a while and that the work it did was solid.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable in a multi task environment ?   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I applied for a data entry position and I was called the day after I did it and did a brief phone screening and set up a skype interview. The interview went well, or so I thought, they went over test results with me and tried to narrow my options down to things that I would like and be comfortable doing, they really seened to care about whether or not I would like to do those things or if it would just be another job I hated. I was told I would get a follow up email with paperwork and information to access their tutorials, i never got either of them, I even sent them emails asking for these things and they never replied. Seems to me that the staff at Robert Half lack professionalism.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and laid back. More of a casual get to know. They started with some very basic technical questions which were not hard at all. From there the rest of the interview was about personality.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were mainly about my personality   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter asked for an informative interview. After the interview, I never hear from the interviewer again. No feedback, nothing from her. Again, I applied for different positions, I submitted my resume to both RobertHalf website and the recruiter's email. Once a agin I got nothing, not even an email says that my application will not be considered.