Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Robert Half Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Started out with rapport and mostly talked about myself and my experience. The hiring manager seemed very pleasant and excited to be interviewing a new candidate for her team. Shadowed four people on the second round which I found very helpful in getting to know the work and the culture of the company.

Temporary Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Nothing hard. They wanted to know my career goals and if they would be able to partake in helping me get my foot in the door. Everything was more behavioral kinds of questions. They didn't care if I had experience. Got placed that day.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable performing administrative roles like data entry?   1 Answer

Senior Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Meet with a recruiter and talk about your experience and what you are looking for in career placement. If there is a job that fits your profile you will interview with that company.

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

The interview process was extremely detailed and involved multiple meetings with various employees. I was also provided with an opportunity to sit in and shadow team members for a to get a feel for an average day at the office.

Interview Questions

• I honestly don't feel that there were any questions I found to be extremely difficult or unexpected during the process.   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Everything about the process was fast and cohesive. First time using a staffing agency. Would use if needed again and recommend. Staff was on top with assistance and assignments. Very helpful

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

The HR personnel called me at the time the interview was scheduled. The interview did not last long and was not difficult. The interview consisted mostly of some questions about my experience and what other positions I'm applying to.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Half (Little Rock, AR) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process was great. I went to the interview and was offered the job. However I never heard anything more after that. I was told I would receive a background check form but never did. I think they just have a high turnover rate and i fell through the cracks.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview, and was then invited for an in-person interview. Following the in-person, interview, I was invited in for a final in-person interview.

I did not have a good experience interviewing with this company. This does not come off as a female-friendly work environment. I was asked how I felt about working in a team that is male dominated and has a "fratty" (for lack of a better word) culture. I was sitting down at one point talking to an employee, and another employee stood a couple feet in front of me and blatantly scratched his private parts. It was a pretty uncomfortable day.

At the end of my final interview, the hiring manager said he'd call me the next day to discuss salary and other specifics. I never heard back from him (which was a relief, frankly), but then his manager contacted me a couple times to see where I was in the process. They did not come across as very organized.

IT Technician Interview

Interview

Very easy questions asked, formal interview, bring your resume, wear a nice shirt and slacks. Make sure to discuss your passions so they can match you to a great opportunity.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. The recruiter just ask basic questions about my resume and past job experiences. The interview was a video interview and the recruiter was very nice.