Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2018

2.4

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

3 interviews total. One on one then meet with branch manager then shadow hiring manager for a couple of hours. Personality is the number one deciding factor. If you aren’t outgoing you won’t be hired.

Interview Questions

• They make you role play conversations with potential clients   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Des Moines, IA) in June 2018.

Interview

Second time I interviewed with RHT. Last time was about 15 years ago. That interviewer was unprofessional. Talked over me. Asked a question and then never gave me a chance to follow up. Thought this time around would be different. I was wrong.
    Did a Skype interview. Was told I'd receive an email with docs I needed to complete to get into their system. Didn't receive. Followed up the next day. Didn't hear back. Pretty similar to others' experiences.
    RHT has had two chances. I'm done with them...

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (Milpitas, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Smooth, less interactive than I hoped. Not much face to face interaction since she was focused on the paper she was writing on. Asked about good questions in a non-demanding tone.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your success of job hunting?   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Phone screening followed by skype interview: just talking them about yourself, experience, education so on. The interviewer is also pretty nice. After that, I was required to submit some onboarding forms(Intake form, WOTC, registration etc)which took a lot of time getting references, info and such. After submitting, complete silence/no updates from them which is very unprofessional after taking so much time filling those unnecessary forms. Had to follow-up the recruiter and she said "the client doesn't need an employee anymore". Why make someone go through all those if they are not sure about it? Now, I got an offer with a better position, better pay, better company than them. Never ever applying to RHT again.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

Telephone interview call with me was over the internet. The process with simple yet detailed. You have to have a full understanding of experience with your resume experience. So be prepared

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half (West Palm Beach, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position through the agency. They took a video of me, and presented the video to the company. I never got a chance to go in an really interview with them. They hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The agency asked me a couple of questions to see if I was a good fit for the position. They asked me if I knew how to do Excel Spreadsheets, and data entry.   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Half (Boise, ID) in May 2018.

Interview

Did an initial phone interview which then lead me to an in person interview with the branch director, very down to earth and easy interview due to feeling so comfortable, was asked back for a job shadow (be prepared to call a client because they want to hear your phone skills). The next step if you're still up for the job is an in person interview with both the director and the regional VP to see if you fit in with their culture and so you can meet another higher up. After that, they call references then extend an offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable on the phone?   Answer Question
    • The first year is hard, and you're going to be on the phone all day long, are you up for the grind?   Answer Question
    • What makes you want to be a recruiter? What's your "why"?   Answer Question
    • What sort of culture are you looking for?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Half in May 2018.

Interview

Video chatted one of their recruiters and he asked me questions about finance roles I was interested in and my desired hourly pay. It was a fairly easy and laid back interview.

Accounttempts Interview

Interview

Started with a phone screening, then had an in-person interview with management and the team. Lastly, I toured the location and got a good feel for what the day-to-day activity would look like.

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Half in April 2018.

Interview

I did a number of things pre-interview-- submitted a resume, cover letter, references, and a work summary. The interview only lasted 10 minutes for them to tell me basically that they had no work for me. I honestly should have stayed in bed.