Ross Stores Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,647 of over 1,647.0 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

I had the first phone interview and it was just talking about your resume and basic stuff. The HR was amazing and I was so comfortable talking to her. She guided me with all the opportunities they have.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why are you interested in this position?
    1 Answer
3 people found this interview helpful

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

There was a lot of interviews with people at multiple levels. They also ask a lot of basic standard interview questions and many asked the same questions. They check all your references and conduct a background check that also took a long time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

The interview was very straightforward and to the point. Very easy question. Hired fairly quickly and not a long process. I was hired on the first interview and just need to do a meeting with the head manager. Interviewer were extremely nice and respectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores (Birmingham, AL)

Interview

I am relocating to an area where a position was posted. I contacted the recruiter to inquire about the district She read the message. Never responded. Sent a message saying I had applied. Then received a turn down email. I have 10+ years of DM experience. This is why recruiters get a bad rep.

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

Easy process, hiring is quickly. You have to interview with store manager or assistant manager . applied online and received a call next day. Asked to go to the store to had a interview. They call me next day to ask me when was the earlier day I can start.

Interview Questions
  • availability, able to work during weekends and holidays

Ross Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

Interview in is the location, they bring you back to a office. They ask you simple questions and discuss the pay rate during the interview. Interviewees were professional and seemed openminded.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked in customer service? Have you worked in retail? Tell me about yourself? Strengths/weakness?

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

It was straightforward and they were vocal about pay and time off from the beginning which was a huge weight off. Instead of myself having to ask. It was an easier interview that did not ask for a lot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ross Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

Extremely easy! I had to go in person and notify the manager that I applied. A week later I received a call to schedule the interview. The interview covered behavioral material. I was informed that I was hired on the spot and provided my information for the background check.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us more about yourself and why you would like to work at Ross

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

It was a very easy process, the interviewer was very nice, answered all my questions, asked me relevant questions. Felt I could be completely honest with concerns about qualifications. Very simple and straightforward process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

Normal very casual, was entry level job. They wanted to know my background and goals. I interviewed with 2-3 different people and they were all very relaxed. I felt very good with the interview.

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

Timely and quick in response. Interviewed with the store manager and DM. Also interviewed multiple times. Having a customer service background helped to showcase skills. Ability to transition with shift supervisor position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,647 Interviews

Ross Stores Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Ross Stores as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.07 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Associate and Cashier rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Retail Sales Associate and Retail Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Ross Stores takes an average of 18 days when considering 1,864 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Retail Sales Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Cashier roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 13 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Ross Stores according to 1,864 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 30.12%