Ross Stores Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,510 of over 1.5K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ross Stores

Featured Interview

Ross Stores

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

Initial was a phone interview where they asked why I applied to Ross, took about five minutes. Second interview was held by manager. It was a group interview, which was very casual and relaxed. Each person had the chance to respond to the questions. After around 25 minutes the manager was hired us on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe yourself? Are you accustomed to multitasking? What brought you to apply to Ross?
    3 Answers

Ross Stores

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

The questions were simple. They asked me a couple of questions about retail (“what would you do if customer was upset?”, etc) and then my availability. Pretty quick and laid back. The manager was very nice and easygoing. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if customer was upset Why Ross Tell me about yourself

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

The interview is pretty simple. She called me and I came in the next day and she asked me really simple questions about the last jobs that I had. She also asked if I was willing to wear a uniform, and which days I’ll be available to come in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ross Stores

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

4 back-to-back interviews with senior staff and managers at the NYC office. Also, on-campus recruiting and informational interviewing and a phone screening call. Also, submitted a cover letter, and resume to the online portal which the interviewers had access to.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, Strength and Weakness, Why Off-Price Retail

Ross Stores

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

Easy and quick. Questions were easily simple to answer and didn't take longer than 15-20 minutes. Very adamant about availability to work and how soon, considering they are open during most holidays and are open late on weekends.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ross Stores

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

Nice and easy. They were very understanding of my situation. The background check took three days to come back and then the first week I got like 24 hours that week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

The interview was fun, easy, and short. I got my questions answered and felt like the interviewer liked her job. Overall, I felt as if the interview prepared me enough to know if i would accept a job offer or not

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ross Stores (San Diego, CA)

Interview

The interview process was straight forward, and they asked me basic questions, about experience and what I knew about the company. I believe interview questions are going to be different depending on the manager but noting too technical.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience working with customers? What do you know about the Ross company? Name a time you excelled in providing customer service, even though it took time away from your daily task.

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

Two round interview process. First round is via zoom, and the second in person with numerous buyers. Heard back very quickly about position. The entire process was fairly simple/ not stressful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ross Stores

Application

I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

I was asked about my availability, informed of the dress code, and was hired on the spot. I received a brief run-through of what it would look like to work for the brand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ross Stores

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ross Stores

Interview

You meet with the general manager and answer mostly questions on if you can lift heavy boxes and work in a team. Afterwords you watch a few videos on safety and the company culture.

Interview Questions
  • Can you stoop and squat frequently?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,510 Interviews