Starbucks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Starbucks

6,024 Interview Reviews

2.2

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Got an online coding challenge but never heard back. It was on hackkerank and wasn’t that hard. I tried to reach out to them but never got a response a

Starbucks Barista Interview

Interview

Walk into store and ask location if they are hiring, if yes they will let you know how to apply online, there are two interviews it took me a little less than a month to be hired

Interview Questions

• How have you connected with customers   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

The interview process was easy. The manager was friendly, approachable and very transparent about the expectations from all staff. After the interview process I was sent to another store to be interviewed by another manager.

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Interview

I applied online. It was pretty easy. After, I contacted the local Starbucks that I was applying to, to ask when I should hear back. They asked for my name. After I gave it to them, they said that they actually did review my application and denied it because I would be leaving the area in a few months and they prefer at least 1 year.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get an interview but make sure you're in the area for more than a year   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Interview

Very welcoming, and they asked fair questions that made me think; but were easy enough to come up with scenarios from previous jobs that associated to the issue at hand!

Interview Questions

• What was a time in the past that you ran in to an issue with a coworker? How was it handled?   1 Answer

Cashier/Barista Interview

Interview

Pretty easy to get an interview, just make sure you sound enthusiastic and have an open schedule (they're looking for people who are willing to work a lot of hours) and previous coffee experience is basically a guarentee

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you manage your time between work, school, and family   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Interview

filled out an application online. got a call a few days later to come into for an interview. the interview was easy. they told me they will give me a call after they review other candidates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Portland, OR).

Interview

It was fine. The manager was friendly. He had a manager from a different location there training how to interview, so I was interviewing with both of them. They asked a lot of personality based questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Starbucks?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Interview

It was very casual, fun, and was only one interview. I got this interview by just walking to the counter and then I got hired the next day. It was really personal and I appreciated the attention to detail.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Starbucks?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Interview

Just had a chat in the store. Wasn't anything crazy. Just a simple interview. Did another interview over the phone, of course, because of covid. Again, nothing crazy but I have to do at least a 30 word minimum so I will keep going.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me behavioral stuff. How do I work, what hours, if I am a team player, etc.   1 Answer