Starbucks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Starbucks

5,901 Interview Reviews

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Interview

Great company to work for a fast pace loving and caring managers Flexible hours customers love their employees again very fast please to work I really just love this company they help me get through the hard times that I was having at home with giving me extra hours great place to work very very very very very great place to work

Interview Questions

• Where do I see your self with the company   12 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Zoom format; interview with manager and assistant manager; straight forward interview questions; kind, easy setting; technical difficulties but did not affect outcome of the interview; no prior barista experience and none required for the job

Interview Questions

• What’s your ideal work environment   1 Answer

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Interview

Relaxed, very chill and laidback. Asked questions on favorite coffee and drinks, work ethic, and to describe different coffees and drinks sold at the store. Interview took place at a store location.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite kind of coffee?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Interview

Easy. Behavioral questions about my experience. You just have to be confident in yourself even if you have limited experience. Try to relax and dont put too much pressure on yourself. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your philosophy of customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty smooth they asked a few questions but mostly just aimed at understanding who really I decide I am as a person as well as understanding just exactly why I would like to interview and potentially even be a part of an organization such as the organization that I was applying for, which was Starbucks.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Starbucks   1 Answer

Cashier/Barista Interview

Interview

It was a pretty straightforward. The interviewers were nice. They ask mostly behavioral questions as well as why I'm interested in the company. They also value teamwork very well since you are tasked with working with customers and other employees during rush hours.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very easy just be confident and have a little bit of experience. They’ll hire you without any but for your sake it’s best to know how to work at a fast paced store.

Designer Interview

Interview

Good, in depth interview that seemed to cover all aspects of the job. Allowed time for me to ask questions about the role and job position and ask about the culture.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Simple application process. A couple of rounds of interviews. Phone screening, video call, final interview.
    They will provide all details in emails in order to be successful in the process.

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Interview

The interview was not too bad, and it was fairly straight forward. The interviewer was nice and I felt comfortable during the entire process. One of the better interviewing processes I have had.

Interview Questions

Interview

Average sit-down interview, I walked in and was able to set up a time and date to come back and talk to the store manager. Online application and followed up in person.