TJ Maxx Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 966 of over 966 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

TJ Maxx

Application

I interviewed at TJ Maxx

Interview

2 managers interview you face to face and ask about prior jobs you have had, your availability, why you want to work there, and why do you think you could work there. They appreciate a sense of style, so wear something nice. I personally wore patterned pants with a black top and noticed several other people who wore outfits like that to their interview get hired.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you could work here?
    Answer Question

TJ Maxx

Application

I interviewed at TJ Maxx

Interview

The manager reviewed my application and asked me some questions. I answered the questions she asked me. After that she said that I got the job, and when I should come for an orientation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TJ Maxx

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TJ Maxx

Interview

Very easy interview process all the questions were very easy to understand And very easy to answer. I did the online interview and it was not hard to navigate or finish.

Interview Questions
  • They just ask about your past experience where he you have worked and what qualifications do you have for that job

TJ Maxx

Application

I interviewed at TJ Maxx

Interview

Easy peasy. Not much too it. This was a new store that just opened in my area and I think that I was a shoe in. It was a fun place to work but I had to go.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TJ Maxx

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TJ Maxx

Interview

Applied online via their job site, sent link to a prerecorded interview to be completed. they asked a variety of standard behavioral type questions. limited time to formulate a response

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

TJ Maxx

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TJ Maxx

Interview

I was only asked a few questions by the hiring manager. It seemed more like a conversation than an interview. The most important thing was my availability. I was told what my pay would be and then I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • What was my availability like? What high school did I go to? Where did I work previously? Could I work weekend nights?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was in person, putting safety first with social distancing. The person interviewing me were very professional. She were very alert and to the point. She made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield Center, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Mansfield Center, CT) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was during the pandemic so the process was over the phone and not in person. It was a twenty minute interview that consisted of a number of questions regarding work experience and availability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at TJ Maxx (Burlington, WA) in Sep 2021

Interview

Interview process was quick & easy; I walked in with my resume and they were able to talk with me right away; nice management and communicated great things about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TJ Maxx

Application

I interviewed at TJ Maxx

Interview

Straightforward for the position I was applying for. Ended up accepting it part-time. If you do not like asking people to sign up for credit card, it is not the job for you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 966 Interviews