Application Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Application Developer Interview Questions

1,562

Application developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What reporting tools have you used? Actuate, Brio, Crystal Reports? How much experience have you had in scheduling jobs on Unix? Can you write XML and implement it?

1 Answer

The interviewer was interested in breath of experience rather than specific technical skill. Unix work with scheduling and XML skills are necessary, but not heavy (the same procedures are done over and over again). Emphasis was on selling yourself through experience.

1. Take an integer input and output the number of 1's in it's binary representation. 2. Implement a mergesort. 3. Explain your level of understanding of data structures (trees, etc.) 4. What makes java different than other languages?

9 Answers

We have a pond containing a single bacterium. The number of bacteria double every 5 minutes, and the pond is full of them in 24 hours. If we started with the same pond but two bacteria, how long will it take to fill the pond?

4 Answers

There are 10 stacks of 10 coins each. 9 of the stacks contain coins that weigh 1g each. The other stack contains coins of 2g each. The coins look the same. We have a scale that we can get a measurement of grams from, not a balance. We can use the scale exactly once to weigh anything here from a single coin to all of them. How can we determine which stack is the 2g coins?

4 Answers

How to discover if the given number is Power of 2 ?

4 Answers

What are the location Accenture is located in India?

3 Answers

Why did you leave your previous role?

2 Answers

Binary tree , left node has smallest value . Print 5 10 20 25 and then “count of nodes=4”…

2 Answers

You have 3 friends' busy time as follows. A = [8-9, 10:30-11, 5-6] B = [7-8, 3-4, 1-2,12:30-1] C = [5-6, 1-2, 8-9] You want to invite them for party. You have to find out free common time for invitation.

2 Answers

What is your car payment?

110 of 1,562 Interview Questions