Oracle Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Applications Developer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

3.1

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Got th interview cal through college recruitment process. And had three rounds of interview on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Mostly algorithms and few quiz questions followed by questions on resume and C++. Finally an HR round   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in August 2012.

Interview

It was ok

Interview Questions

• Tell us about time when you went above and beyond to facilitate on time project delivery   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviews were conducted with various teams across the 2 campuses of the company. Oracle is different than most companies as each team individually interviews a candidate for 1-2 hours at a time and makes decisions independently. The roles and job requirements varied across the teams, but the underlying role was still a software engineering position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this team specifically, what about our product appealed to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

I was a college hire. They picked up my resume during a career conference. The HR sent me a list of groups who were interested in my resume and I was asked to select the groups I wanted to interview with. I was then flown to HQ and met up with the respective group heads and accepted an offer.

Interview Questions

• Not a very technical interview. General discussions on past work and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a written test comprising of 4 sections and guys are shortlisted based on the relative performance.
    1st Tech Round:
    very general questions asked, from maths, java, data structures and asked me to write 2 programs

2nd tech round:
    very casual questions, asked whether I am interested in oracle or not.

hr round:
    asked my interview experiences, asked whether I had any offer in hand.
    offered me a wait list offer.

Interview Questions

• write a program to count the numbers of words and the frequency of each character in a given string?   Answer Question
    • write a program to print fibonacci series of given length?   Answer Question
    • Write a recursive program to calculate factorial and asked about how the calling of function takes place and how the stack is used for that   Answer Question
    • How can you judge the speed of a computer, what is clock speed, how is it related to speed of computer, Why is ram important for executing programs, what is virtual memory.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in October 2016.

Interview

Oracle financial services visited our campus for placements in Mumbai. Around 189 students gave the online test which was very long ( about 2.5 hours). It consisted of everything you can think about quants, logic, verbal,data structure,operating systems,flowcharts etc. Then after 1 week 69 candidates were selected and called for an interview there were 2 rounds tech and hr. After waiting for 5-6 hours finally i went in for the interview only to be asked a bunch of silly questions and get rejected. He wrote a couple of programs on a sheet of paper and asked me whether they will be compiled . I said yes but he disagreed (they do compile i checked it later) other than that all the questions made no sense.

Interview Questions

• given an integer array
      int a={1,2,3,4,a,3,4}
      write a program in java to find a character
      1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Company came for placements in our collage.It's 2 days procedure .
    1)Online test

IT Reasoning 10 Minutes 10
    Attention to Detail 5 Minutes 10
    Logic Diagramming 10 Minutes 5
    Totals 35 Minutes 35 Questions

Interview Questions

• Got selected for Technical interview.Simple questions on OOPS concepts like
      1)what is polymorphism?
      2)write the code for bubble sort
      3)write the code for binary search
      and questions on my intern project

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle in September 2016.

Interview

The Process consits three Rounds.Aptitude test including quant,verbal,technical mainly output.Those who are selected in this round meet PI.It was a Technical PI questions mainly from DBMS,SQL and Latest Technologies.Then There will be a HR round,Some basic Question is there.

Interview Questions

• In quant mainly from time and distance,profit-loss,pipes,work and time and for verbal basic grammer,tech apti was difficult questions from trees,avl trees,b tree,m ary tree etc.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Maximum there will be 4 round
    1 online
    2 technical(or 1 technical)
    1 Hr
    1st round was online round consisting of 4 sections, English,software aptitude,coding skills,computer science knowledge. Enlish consists of reading comprehension,questions on grammatical errors nd etc.Software aptitude consisting of general aptitude and flowchart, coding consists of data structure,proper coding mcq questions and computer science section consists questions from OS,DBMS,OOPs,DS.

Interview Questions

• 1.Difference between C++ and C
      2.Questions from tree and asked me to write a code
      3.Asked me to write a function in PLSQL.
      4.Questions asked from DBMS (normalisation,types,view)
      5.He gave me a table and asked me to normalise it.
      6.Asked me to write a Sql code(Questions was from JOIN)

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round was written. It consisted of several sections - Quantitative aptitude (difficulty -medium), verbal (easy), Data Interpretation (easy), Flowchart completion (difficult), Technical aptitude (Data structure, Database, Operating System). It was followed by two technical rounds in which questions from projects, data structure mainly hashing and dynamic programming was asked. Sql Queries were also asked. Final was HR Round which comprised of various kind of HR Questions like why Oracle, Tell me about yourself etc. If you clear through technical rounds then your chances of getting through HR is pretty good.

Interview Questions

• 1) 25 horses puzzle
      2) Coins puzzle- 1 defective out of 25 . how will you find out