Oracle Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oracle Applications Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

I contacted via hr directly for Gandhinagar Location.
interview consist of 3 technical rounds.
All technical round are more or less same.
Questions asked on arrays,string and collections.
interviewer asked about different algorithm based programs.

Interview Questions

• plain jdbc is common question for all   1 Answer
  • Design system like uber with db tables,api design and classes   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

Got th interview cal through college recruitment process. And had three rounds of interview on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Mostly algorithms and few quiz questions followed by questions on resume and C++. Finally an HR round   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in August 2012.

Interview

It was ok

Interview Questions

• Tell us about time when you went above and beyond to facilitate on time project delivery   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviews were conducted with various teams across the 2 campuses of the company. Oracle is different than most companies as each team individually interviews a candidate for 1-2 hours at a time and makes decisions independently. The roles and job requirements varied across the teams, but the underlying role was still a software engineering position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this team specifically, what about our product appealed to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

I was a college hire. They picked up my resume during a career conference. The HR sent me a list of groups who were interested in my resume and I was asked to select the groups I wanted to interview with. I was then flown to HQ and met up with the respective group heads and accepted an offer.

Interview Questions

• Not a very technical interview. General discussions on past work and experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Applications Developer Interview

Interview

Interview will have around 3-4 technical rounds followed by a general round and will be held on a weekend. Mainly a candidates knowledge of data structures, algorithms and ability to write SQL queries is tested. Basic java knowledge.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Patiala (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

The overall process was quite straightforward and went smoothly. First, there was the online test which tested on basic aptitude, verbal ability and coding questions on data structures and algorithms.
    The results were declared 2 weeks later.
    There were 2 rounds of technical interview followed by 1 round of HR. The first technical interview was an elimination round.
    Questions were asked mostly on your resume and some basic coding questions. Based on your responses on the sheet, it was carried forward to the next round. They focus mostly on your problem-solving skills and look at whether you show a desire to learn. One puzzle question was also asked in the second interview.
    I am from an EE background with limited exposure to coding and I let it be known before. The people were accommodating and focused more on my approach to solving a problem.

Applications Developer Interview

Interview

There was an online round that had questions above core CS, verbal and quantitative questions. There were 2 technical interviews. It was followed by an interview with a senior employee who asked various technical and HR-related question. Finally, there was a brief chat with the HR.

Applications Developer Interview

Interview

Very Good and had Data struct based and OOPS as well with SQL too. Application reviews. Nice. Took it well. Genuine. Good job done. Kudos to the team. Well Done!

Applications Developer Interview

Interview

whole process took 2 days. They basically asks coding in first round.In next round they asked different puzzles. This was followed by 2 technical round and one HR round.