Programmer analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

programmer analyst Interviews

Find jobs for programmer analyst

Programmer analyst Interview Questions

Programmer analyst Interview Questions

As a programmer analyst, you’re being hired for your brain, so expect your brain to be put to the test with challenging analytical questions. Expect technical questions about writing software and also questions about general analytical and problem solving skills. Also, you ultimately need to be able to communicate results to the business leaders, so expect to be tested on your ability to present your findings in a concise and coherent way.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many tries would it take to successfully choose a randomly-picked number from between 1 and 1000?

2 Answers

I didn't know, but I vainly tried to get it. Just keep picking a median number (500, 250, 125, etc.) until you get it right.

log2(1000) = log 1000 / log 2 ~= 10

Tell me about an experience where you were forced to handle a conflict, and what was the outcome

2 Answers

Whats the difference between inner join and outer join?

2 Answers

What is the most used Java class?

1 Answer

How many square feet of pizza is eaten in the US each year?

27 Answers

Most of them were basic questions. One was " Write down Java classes and methods that you required for a Transaction" "How do you convey a Technical banking transaction to a street man"

3 Answers

Swap two numbers while not using the temp variable.

3 Answers

Given a m*n matrix with values -1 or 1, try to flip the values in a given row and a given line efficiently.

3 Answers

Tell me about a recent project.

2 Answers

Name one of the more efficient sorting algorithms

110 of 1,411 Interview Questions