Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

As a programmer analyst, you’re being hired for your brain, so expect your brain to be put to the test with challenging analytical questions. Expect technical questions about writing software and also questions about general analytical and problem solving skills. Also, you ultimately need to be able to communicate results to the business leaders, so expect to be tested on your ability to present your findings in a concise and coherent way.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How many tries would it take to successfully choose a randomly-picked number from between 1 and 1000?

2 Answers

I didn't know, but I vainly tried to get it. Just keep picking a median number (500, 250, 125, etc.) until you get it right.

log2(1000) = log 1000 / log 2 ~= 10

Tell me about an experience where you were forced to handle a conflict, and what was the outcome

2 Answers

What is the most used Java class?

1 Answer

How many square feet of pizza is eaten in the US each year?

27 Answers

Honestly, there wasn't a strange or hard question at all - it was a personal referral and since i had knowledge of the job, it wasn't an issue with her.

3 Answers

What is syntax for case in pl/sql

2 Answers

What is the biggest mistake you have ever made at work

2 Answers

What do you think the role of IT is in business?

2 Answers

what's the difference between dynamic_cast, static_cast

2 Answers

How you will design a hash key /hash table, what data structure you will use? He gave a hint like we should use an array and I used chaining mechanism to take care of collision. He seemed to be happy with the answer but ultimately I got rejection, not sure if they really need to hire or just having a good time pass at the expense of people who are really in need for a job.

110 of 888 Interview Questions