Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Manager Interview Questions

Community manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if a customer accused you of being racist?

2 Answers

I said something along the lines of apologize for having made the customer feel that way and assuring them that I am only seeking to support the company's policy and standards in the situation. (I don't know if this was a good or bad answer. That's a tough question to respond to!)

Wouldn't say "we're not racist" because the word you remember is racist. Would say something along the lines of "we're sorry you felt that way, we want everyone to feel welcome and your experience is the furthest from our values and what we stand for."

I am still waiting for a call or email from Sun communities it has been 12 days from test.

2 Answers

What previous sales experience do you have, where and how long you worked for the previous company.

1 Answer

How many rebuttals do you give during each presentation.

1 Answer

If I knew what MOD rebab was..

1 Answer

how is your energy level

1 Answer

Do you have your own blog and know how to use Wordpress?

1 Answer

There wasn't any question ask, I was told all about how given a overview of the company and its history. Spoke about portfolio manager past jobs and qualifications. In Interview we discussed pay and bonus abilities, dress code, & working times/days.

"Why seniors?"

2 Answers

What do you do when you continue to exceed expectations and your client's expectation rises and you ultimately you are unable to exceed them any longer?

110 of 929 Interview Questions