Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Manager Interview Questions

Community manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if a customer accused you of being racist?

2 Answers

I said something along the lines of apologize for having made the customer feel that way and assuring them that I am only seeking to support the company's policy and standards in the situation. (I don't know if this was a good or bad answer. That's a tough question to respond to!)

Wouldn't say "we're not racist" because the word you remember is racist. Would say something along the lines of "we're sorry you felt that way, we want everyone to feel welcome and your experience is the furthest from our values and what we stand for."

I am still waiting for a call or email from Sun communities it has been 12 days from test.

2 Answers

I was asked I felt like I had the experience to go further with the interview.

1 Answer

Have you used Zomato and what do you think of it?

1 Answer

Specifically what would you do promote Zomato in your city without a budget?

1 Answer

What would you say to a restaurant that wanted you (as a community manager) to review them?

1 Answer

Are you comfortable working 6 days a week?

1 Answer

TBT there are not "difficult" questions besides the interviewers periodically throwing in some social media quiz type questions such as "Name a successful social media campaign and why it was twerking for them?(Rephrased by me)", "Who would you do social media for, why? and what would you bring?", "What social media sites do you use and how?", "Do you like GIFS?" "Is it GIFS or GIFS?", "CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA"jk. On this last one though.

1 Answer

I was asked why I believed I was worth my desired salary. This question prompted me to sell myself. I'm not the personality type to openly rave on my abilities, yet I strongly believe in myself, and I believe I have much to offer a company.

1 Answer

How hard is it for you to balance your personal life and work?

110 of 780 Interview Questions