Customer care representative interview questions shared by candidates
Tell me about a time when you planned a method or idea and it didn't work out the way you might have expected.
Just make sure you use an example that you were able to learn from and turn right around and fix it.
Congrats on the job offer! I am in the process of applying for Amex also. Can you tell me what the training is like?
Thank you! Good luck!! The training doesn't start until June, so I'm not too sure, but I know it has a somewhat irregular schedule and is very hands on. It lasts somewhere between 14-18 weeks and is mostly on-the-job training to get a better feel of the calls.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Agent
- Customer Care Professional
- Customer Service
- Sales Representative
- Sales Associate
- Customer Care Representative I
- HOME BASED SERVICE - Customer Care Professional
- Work At Home Customer Service Representative
- Flight Attendant
- Administrative Assistant
- Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative
- Account Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Account Executive
- Store Manager
- Customer Service Representative I
- Inside Sales Representative