CVS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring House, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Spring House, PA).

Interview

Straightforward and friendly. The Interview involved a minimal wait time and a friendly one-on-one meeting with the manager. They assessed me and we discussed my ambitions and how I would fit in at the company. Within five minutes of our casual conversation, the manager told me I am a perfect fit for this job and that they would like to extend me a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your related experience to the Pharmacy Technician job role and how do you see yourself fitting in on my Pharmacy team?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Interview was brief and conducted by store manager after receiving referral from friend who worked as cashier. Very casual and only took about 5 minutes before being offered job on the spot.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It is a virtual online interview. Recording video answers and writing some essays. There are about 5 video questions and 3 to 4 essays. Several multiple choice questions for personal background.

Front End Cashier Interview

Interview

For the hiring fair, they greet you, then ask you for an interview in the back. They ask you pretty simple questions, like what is your past experience and what to do in certain situations.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Did a phone screen with the recruiter to go over qualifications and then a few days later had an interview with the hiring manager. Received an offer about two days later. The salary offered was well below the market salary for the role. I let the recruiter know I could not accept the offer with the salary level, but I would be willing to negotiate the offer to something that would be more fair for the experience and skills I would bring to the role. The recruiter said there was no room for negotiation and closed out my application immediately after we spoke. As an experienced candidate who has worked for different companies in the past, I have never encountered a situation in which I was completely unable to negotiate the initial offer.

It seems like CVS recruiters are under the directive to bring in employees under budget and are likely incentivized to do so. The hiring manager seemed pleasant to work with but unfortunately all my communications had to go through the recruiter, who was not able to answer a majority of my questions and could not put me in contact with anyone that could.

Overall, it seems that CVS is taking advantage of recently unemployed professionals out of work due to COVID-19 and are preying on those willing to be underpaid for their skills. I did not feel accept the offer as my communications with the recruiter and the strikingly uncompetitive salary put me off from the company altogether.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your day-to-day responsibilities in your current and previous roles   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It was a straight forward interview process. Situational questions with the focus on the previous experiences with the company and talking about what I was looking forward to. Pretty casual process on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to provide exceptional customer service?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I had internship with them, so easy laid back talking about the store and my experience.
    They asked about any references I had.
    The amount of time I worked at that store and how to manage the work flow.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult time in the pharmacy and how to overcome   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

great process and loved the experience, great interviewees and great questions. it was a difficult interview but it went well and I was chosen. The number of questions I was asked were around 10-15 and all were technical.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied online and got a email back pretty fast to set up a phone interview. It was just a few behavioral questions about your background and experience, your typical interview. Heard back about a month later through automatic rejection.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Meriden, CT) in April 2020.

Interview

Interview was about an hour and half. Contacted me about 5 days after I submitted an application online. It was a long interview and went by very fast. Asked difficult but typical interview questions such as how you would respond to an angry customer, your role on the team and how you work with others.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you counseled a patient and describe the experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Northbrook, IL) in April 2020.

Interview

The first phone call was to screen me to see if I was qualified. Then a second over the phone interview took place with the hiring manager. I received an offer after 2 weeks of starting the application process.