CVS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2018
2,699 Interview Reviews

2.1

SMIT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied online, and I also followed up at a job fair in the area.

I heard from the HR rep that I connected with and she put me in touch with the proper recruiter to process my application.

About two to three weeks later, I received a call from the district manager. We set up an interview for the following day.

Pleasant experience. It was nice to see such an engaging member of the CVS team who certainly projected his love of the company.

It has been two weeks, but according to HR and my job recruiter I am still in processing.

Overall, a good experience with or without an offer.

Interview Questions

• If there is one thing you could change about your previous position, what would it be?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

was able to complete by phone, very flexible, took about 30 mins to complete, all questions were answered by interviewer, easy to prepare for, questions were straightforward, no unexpected questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to solve a challenging problem   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Headhunter called me first to set up interview. The hiring manager called me for a phone interview which lasted about 30 min. Manager mentioned the projects they are currently working on and the skills he was looking for.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

It takes about 2 months for applying, background check and training. If you've gotten as far as the interview, you've got the position because of how much time and resources wasted trying to get you there.

Interview Questions

• Tell a situation where you dealt with a problem/customer issue   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

Video recorded responses, phone interview, face to face. Over a month went by before I was contacted by a recruiter. Phone interview was very easy as they expressed their interest in me and my experience. Discussed salary, vacation, gave verbal "yes" when asked if this was good for me. Another month went by before I had my face to face. Interesting experience. Upon entering the building the secretary told me that the individual wouldn't take me any earlier than my scheduled time. ( I arrived 15 min before as requested by my recruiter ). I was finally taken 45 minutes later. Once in the office the hiring manager again expressed how impressed he was with my experience. ( I have over 7 years experience in high end business development and customer account management.) Every single question was "Tell me a time..." No conversation what so ever. Every response I had was received with an "excellent" "amazing" from hiring manager. Very positive feedback. I had several questions prepared including the Aetna Acquisition that would have a direct effect on this position. 20 minutes into the interview he started to wrap things up. This was very confusing as I've never been in a interview that short. He told me that he was hiring 4 individuals and they needed to have new hires in training in two weeks. I expressed my interested and looking forward to next steps in the process. His final words were "I am going to talk to my people immediately and we will talk next week. Can't want to talk again thank you for everything today great talking with you. "

This was Thursday at end of business. Monday morning I received email and voicemail that I was not selected and that my qualifications weren't what they were looking for. I called my recruiter to ask for feedback as to what I could potentially improve on and general concern. I emailed the hiring manager as well. No response form either. If I am not what they are looking for it would be nice to hear from someone at CVS as to what they are actually looking for so I can strive to be that person. My experience greatly out ways this entry level sales and account position however I am not at all what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time..... zero creativity or discussion   1 Answer

Store Manager Trainee Interview

Interview

Applied on indeed and interviewed with the district manager.

Process to get the interview was about two weeks in and of itself.

After interviewing with the district manager, he sent me an email with a form of a personality survey as well as a link to the formal company application.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process is easy. Got a referral and was interviewed and hired the same day. They make you travel very far for training stores. Was not a pleasant experience

Interview Questions

• -Describe a weakness. How would you manage if a customer says something is on sale, but you realize the sale tags weren't up to date.   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Novi, MI) in February 2018.

Interview

Excellent and pertinent to the requirements of the job where you were asked about you, your previous project and how you implemented it. That included why didn't you choose to use a specific technology - provide reason.

Interview Questions

• Explain about your last project
      Explain about each of the components and their purpose
      What are the technologies that constituted the product
      Why did you use that specific technology
      How do you solve the given scenario
      What would you consider when it comes to providing the design for the given product requirements   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mableton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Mableton, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

Simple I told her what my goal was in life and she started talking to me about ways to move up in the company and wanted to give me a chance.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Danville, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied on Friday and got a call from them Saturday wanting me to come in Sunday for the interview. I was free so i went in. I figured they were very interested since they called me so quick. The interview was about 30 mins but that was just because the Pharmacist who was interviewing me was so nice! She asked basic interview questions and answered all questions i had. I then had to interview with the store manager who was a little bit more to the point but she was still very nice. Both said they would work around my school and babysitting schedule

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to make a tough decision   1 Answer