CVS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017
2,385 Interview Reviews

2.1

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Interview

very brief and disorganized didn't ask much about personality and self questions, it was not even an interview, it seemed like I already had the job, the manager is very disorganized and didn't know how to interview

Interview Questions

• can you talk on phone properly   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

After I got interview, I never heard it back. I email the recruiter several times, but she never reply my email. Then I give up and seek for other opportunities. This is really a bad experience I had with CVS.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The interview process was very brief and professional as if there was a script they were reading from. It was nice to know what the next step was at each stage.

Registered Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Winter Haven, FL).

Interview

I went in for a sit down interview in the stores break room was asked general questions about my experience and pharmacy experience. It was very easy she asked a couple questions about my history and a few Pharmacy questions and how I would handle certain situations in the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• What was the reason I applied for the job?   1 Answer

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

so, i got a phone call from a manager to schedule an interview for the next day. this interview was not nerve wracking at all, especially for me because i have had so many interviews in the past months. the manager was very nice and asked me a few questions, he mostly let me talk the whole time. he only asked for clarification a few times when i spoke so he can stay on board with what i was explaining to him. CVS IS BIG ON CUSTOMER SERVICE, SHOW THOSE SKILLS. he said he's hiring 3-4 people and he will get back to everyone by next week. the interview went very well, i think i got it

Interview Questions

• what does customer service mean to you? tell me about yourself? how do you work with people?   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

There really wasn't an interview. The manager looked at my resume and basically wanted to know why I applied and I was pretty much hired before I even interviewed.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Being hired on at CVS took forever! You are called, they schedule an interview, you come in and wait where the customers sit until the manager can get away, and he interviews you in the waiting area in front of other workers and customers because he can't leave the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability. They want open availability because it is retail.   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

First interview was through a recruiter. She discussed the benefits and hours and didn't ask much questions. Only 10 mins long and she did most of the talking. Second interview was with the hiring manager in the area and that was one hour long. She asked a lot of detailed questions from the resume and a lot of scripted questions. She was blunt and told you exactly the answers she was looking for. Very nice lady and direct.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for minute clinic?
      Describe a scenorio when you had a unhappy customer and how did you deal with it?
      Describe a time when you misdiagnosed and how did you arrive at the right diagnoses?
      How do you stay current in your practice?
      Did you do marketing in your place?
      Describe a time when you had a crazy day and how did you overcome it and how do you learn from it for the future?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Well there was no interview as it was more of a transition from Target Pharmacy to CVS Pharmacy and since it was a transition, I didn't really have an interview. Although they did ask us if we were willing to stay with the company or decline the offer with CVS,

Interview Questions

• They had asked what was the one thing that I was looking forward to working with CVS?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

It was really short. Don't need to dress to impress at all, they don't care about your letter of recommendations they just want you to know they will do all the work and you just focus on customer service.