CVS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017
2,424 Interview Reviews

2.1

Account Manager Interview

Interview

First step was through an app called HireVue where the app records your answers and has preloaded questions. It was very easy to do and submit. Once submitted, it goes directly to the HR.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY).

Interview

2 bad apples in the process, 3 rounds of interviews.

The CVS recruiter was fine to work with outside of the long absences of communication, often spanning months with ignored emails and phone calls.

The individuals on the UX and product team were also great except for one employee who seemed largely disgruntled with the company and let his feelings be known through the interview. It was unprofessional to say the least.

The outcome may never be known as it has been such a long time without contact from the hiring manager nor the recruiter and have heard no official yay or nay. At this point I have such a bad experience with the process it would take a lot for me to say yes.

Difficult to work for a company who treats prospective employees in such an impersonal way, we are not just statistics.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience/opinion with agile methodology?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

i went to the store i was applying to and then asked for the store manager, once i he came up to the front he greeted me and i greeted him. then we went to the back to the office and started the interview

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Conway, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

It went well. The manager was polite. He described the culture of the business, what they expect from employees, how you will be trained, explained the hiring and training process, how much you will be get per hour, and the typical shifts.

Interview Questions

• About yourself (background, experience,ect)   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CVS Health (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Great interview process. Great information from current sales associates and directors. They were able to help me understand the position to ensure that it was a good fit for my career.

Interview Questions

• List 3 pros and cons about yourself   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

it was good, they asked basic questions sucha s why cvs , do i have any experience? Am i ceritfied and do i want to be certified. overall it was very good

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

lead technician with a pharmacist interviewed me. I asked for 13.50 an hour all those years ago, pharmacist said the most they could go for was 11.00. After I accepted job offer I was given 10.50 an hour with no explanation. When I questioned it they don't remember ever saying that! 7 year later I barely made 2.00 an hour more.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any pharmacy experience   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Chicago, IL).

Interview

They asked me a couple of customer service questions to prob my history. Thereafter, I had to wait almost 2 weeks for an orientation slot although my manager desperately needed help.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had an angry customer that you had to satisfy?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was 30 minutes, and it was a great experience. I didn't wait long to be interview. They took us to a big room and it was an one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went had to de-escalate a situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Irvine, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The district Manager was very courteous, and very professional. The questions was straight forward, he asked the reasons why I chose CVS Pharmacy to apply for and what I am expecting from CVS

Interview Questions

• give an example of best customer service and how you were able to convince the customers to use your pharmacy for future service   Answer Question
    • give an example of customer complaints, and how you handle it when the customer is very upset?   Answer Question