CVS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017
2,214 Interview Reviews

2.1

Intern/Associate Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

After filling out the online application, the online training/survey portion had to be completed. The interview was brief, which consisted of a few questions about myself and about five interview situational questions. It did not take long to here from the company once it was complete. However, the person that interviewed me was rude and looked distracted during the entire interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult colleague/customer.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

This was a conversation-based interview. This interview did not consist of scenarios (“tell me about a time when…”) like other companies’ interviews. It was very much straight-forward and very quick.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It was nice and good. Asked all the standard questions. Know why you want to do retail. Why Pharmacy. You must bring your resume. Dont be late. Know your stuff.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very easy - assistant manager asked a few basic questions in a one on one interview because the store manager was too busy. Just answer honestly as I don't think that they are that selective.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

A Florida Recruiter emailed me at 5pm to choose a phone interview slot because they were interviewing the next day based off of "urgency needs". I confirmed my time with the Recruiter who proceeds to inform me that all the time slots are full but I will be considered for the next round. I spent all night preparing for the phone interview to hear that there are no more time slots? Very unorganized, dissappointing, and makes me feel like another number.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It was a scenario type of interview so be prepared to answer those type of questions. There are a lot of scenario questions so be prepared to come up with past examples of your work history to be able to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate too much because they have a starting rate for that position.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume online, after about a month of waiting I received three phone calls from different locations within a few days and set up interviews. I was able to schedule the first interview for the next day.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question
    • What sets you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question
    • Name something you wish you had done differently at a previous workplace.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you disagreed with your manager and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you witnessed someone not following company policy, what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Name a time in your (non-work) life when you wish you'd done something differently.   Answer Question
    • How do you handle high-stress, and high-workload situations?   Answer Question
    • How do you work with others?   Answer Question
    • What do you think is going to be the most difficult part of this position?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst - Specialty Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Spoke with the recruiter who asked me the same exact questions I answered during the application process (e.g. additional skills, am I authorized to work in the US). After the conversation the recruiter said they would get back to me after he speaks with the hiring manager and that he typically meets with the team on Thursdays. The following Monday, I reached out to the recruiter to see if there was any update - no answer, straight to voicemail. I then receive an automated message later that day that they decided to go with another candidate. Normally it's fine to get those notices, but why would the recruiter tell me that they would reach out to me with an update as soon as possible, then an automated message. It would have been great to get an idea if it was pay or something else that could help me down the road - or let me know if there was some potential for other roles in the company. Poor recruiting job.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions - same as the online application.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI).

Interview

The interview process was friendly and unintimidating. The usual interview questions were asked regarding job experience and expectations. The hiring Manager was very quick with the turnaround acceptance and start date.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Heavy reliance on digital screening process, once veted face to face with store manager. There is a drug test you have to pass. Then second interview with pharmacy manager.