CVS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,777 Interview Reviews

2.1

Strategic Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI).

Interview

Two phone interviews - one was a basic behavioral interview and the second one was a case interview (qualitative and quantitative). After that I flew to their headquarters for an in-person interview. I met with 5 different people in the department for about an hour each.

Interview Questions

Interview

Long and tedious but well worth it. They give you days for training so that you can get the feel of being in a retail environment while working in a pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with being a Pharmacy Technician   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Interviews were average .. 30 minutes with a manager and average questions. Process was easy and normal.

The interview process was average.

There was one supervisor and one manager present during the interview.

There was nothing abnormal about the interview

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

My interview was very relaxed. THey explained what the job entails and.
    They gave me scenarios to figure out what I should do.
    I met who would be my supervisor and they went into detail on what they expected from all employee

Interview Questions

Interview

Received a call a few days after submitting my application and then scheduled an interview for the following day. Interviewed with the store manager and was offered the job the following day.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grosse Pointe, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Grosse Pointe, MI).

Interview

Easy interview. It required a face to face interview with the assistant manager. Hired right after the interview. It also required going to a training class (orientation) to learn more about how the company functions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Long and arduous. You're basically there the whole day, going from one interviewer to the next. The questions started to look very similar to one another, and you end up repeating a lot. Aside from skills, they also place a lot of thought on how you present yourself

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself/background   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Nice interview. Starts with an Excel test, then you have a panel interview with about 3 people in leadership positions and end the process with a conversation with a few current employees. I interviewed August of 2017 and am still waiting to here back. The anticipation is killing me...

No joke, the recruiter just ghosted me like I catfished him on Tinder.

Interview Questions

• There's a case study about pricing for a hypothetical customer. They give you 10 minutes to look over it then ask you questions based on it. It's pretty middle of the road in terms of difficulty.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

1 initial phone screen with HR recruiter and 1 phone interview with two people from the team. Standard behavioral interview questions. Each of the phone interviews took about 30min each. Received offer next day after 2nd phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a challenge you had to face and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I spoke to a district manager for the position. He asked many questions to judge my leadership abilities in making decisions, both tough and simple. He also made sure my customer service abilities were up to par with company standards.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe how you would take up the responsibility of leading your own team?   1 Answer