Convergys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Convergys Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Had an interview that included a typing test and doing some online research. I aced it all! Had a good interview. Was told they would call me the next week to set up the 2nd step of the hiring process. Waited all week, then got an email saying my application was rejected. No idea what happened. I know my background check was ok. So who knows!

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Apply online
    Phone screen
    Face to face interview to get a feel for your personality
    Typing test to measure speed and accuracy
    Drug test (lab corp) usually only takes one or 2 days
    Job offer in less than 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

It was good. The hiring HR were educated and understandable. There were three rounds.
    The phone call was quite easy as they give you a topic to speak for a minute........

Interview Questions

• Your Strength and Weakness. Yourself, what was your last work and why do you want to join.
      Moreover, there will be a discussion with the process manager regarding the offer and finalize your interest weather you are ok for the company or not.....   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Butler, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Convergys (Butler, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

When I went in for my interview process the manager does not like strict interviews the questions that she asked required a very honest answer, and I gave a very honest answer.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose to steal a slice of pizza or $10 from the register, what one would it be?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holloman Air Force Base, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Convergys (Holloman Air Force Base, NM) in July 2017.

Interview

It was ridiculously simple to get hired here. Go online to their website, fill out application. Two days later I received a call from the secretary asking me a few questions about my availability, they don't want anyone with conflicting schedules with their 7-week training program and schedule you with a phone interview. Next, you'll have the phone interview. This seems more of a formality, the recruited continued with basic interview questions, at the ended asked to come onsite to resume the interview process which was a couple days later. Once onsite, it was a group interview of 6 candidates. There were a few activities to see how one would handle a caller, introduction of each individual, and an assessment. The assessment consisted of two parts; a typing test (20 wpm minimum) and a navigation assignment. After, all candidates were done, everyone was hired. We had to get back on computers and fill out employment documents, consent to a background check, and go to the designated off site location to fulfill the urinalysis drug screening within 24 hours. Last thing you do before you leave is go to the other side of the building and have your picture taken for you ID badge, which you'll receive the first day of training. There will be an optional unpaid orientation to give new hires an opportunity to meet management before training begins, highly advised to attend. Hope this was helpful, look forward to beginning my career with the company.

Interview Questions

• What is one vacation spot you have been or want to go to?   Answer Question
    • They pay an audio clip of a sales call. What could have been done better in the scenario?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Once you fill out the application and pass the assessment, you'll schedule an interview. It was a group interview of about 25 people. We did an assessment activity with a map. Then broke up into smaller groups to do a mock customer service activity.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Interview process is incredibly simple. They do not thoroughly screen anyone, you just have to answer basic interview questions and take a typing test. The interviewers are nice enough , however the job is not one for a more mature person, it's more of a job for high school and college kids to make some extra money.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you had a difficult customer, and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Business Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Convergys (Plano, TX).

Interview

Convergys acquired our company, so was not a "formal" hiring interview. The interview was to fill positions within information technology as part of a department reorganization and realignment. The interview was conducted by the executive management team within the department.

Interview Questions

• What value can you add as a business solutions manager in information technology?   Answer Question

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hazelwood, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Hazelwood, MO).

Interview

short, have to do a typing test, drug test off campus. Fast process. hiring crew is very nice and welcoming. dress in business causal. interview depends on the client you are working for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys.

Interview

Application process is pretty easy.. I got a call a few days later and went in for an interview. The first think I didn't like was when they called two people sometimes three at a time for interviews. When I got into the interview the interviewer asked some technical computer questions, some of them were questions I did not know the answer to. He offered me a different position because I didn't have enough experience. Got offered the job but it was based upon completion of background check and I did not pass background check which is the last step. This should actually be the first step for those of us who have issues passing background checks to have to go through all this nonsense only to not be able to pass background checks.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer called who had troubles printing?   1 Answer