Convergys Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,232 of over 1.2K interviews

Recruiter10%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Convergys

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Convergys in Feb 2021

Interview

Straightforward and well organized the interviewer was on time and was asking questions relevant to the experience and not according to the requirement. he interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • what is fluent wait in selenium
    1 Answer

Convergys

Application

I interviewed at Convergys in Jan 2021

Interview

good process,. great inter views structure liked it it was a great exp erience overall experience was great and the intervi ews was scheduled on time by amcat con cen trix in ter view

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Convergys

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Convergys in Jul 2020

Interview

The interview was staged properly with different rounds. It took too many days for the process tp get completed. The interviewer was good and asked relevant questions. Read the entire resume, which is most appreciated feedback I can give.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Convergys (Boston, MA) in Feb 2020

Interview

Godf for free but when paid not at all good very bright future hero of Secondary Education you are interested and would a d wouldnlike to join company and the other day that I am a time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Convergys

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Convergys

Interview

very easy had to fake a phone call situation with a manager. were hiring 600 people so job felt like it was guaranteed. easy interview questions - a lot were common sense answers and questions about your personality

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Convergys (Pune)

Interview

easy, laptop hardware related problems or the can ask about windows questions in the HR round, just prepare for the basic errors of a PC. They can ask you if mouse , keyboard, Display not working what will you do in that kind of situtation.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do if your's laptop graphic card is not working.

Convergys

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Convergys

Interview

3 rounds of interview, 1st round is HR round and second round is technical followed by 3rd round which is management round. All rounds are conducted on the same day and followed by which you will be notified whether you are selected or rejected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Convergys

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Convergys

Interview

You will fill out an application. Once you receive a call, a date & time will be set for you to come in. Make sure you understand that more than likely there is serveral others there to & may not be a quick in & out. You will need to be prepared to answer questions on a computer.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a rude customer.
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Convergys (Appleton, WI) in May 2019

Interview

The process took nomore than a week. After applying at Convergys, I recieved a call 2 days later for an in-person interview. After the interview, they did a small tour around the building and offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Convergys (Manila, Manila, Manila)

Interview

I applied through referral. I was called by the company to discuss the schedule of my interview. On the day of the interview, I found the office nice and the interviewer polite. Questions asked were standard (e.g. strengths and weaknesses). I was offered the internship after the interview. I accepted and was introduced to some of the employees present at the office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,232 Interviews