Engineering Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Engineering Analyst Interview Questions

Engineering analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I was asked the proverbial, "Why do you want to work in this department?". I was taken aback at the obvious reasoning of being a professional, challenged daily and succeeding within the realm of superior cohorts.

I said, "who wouldn"t".

Tell me about a previous project you have done, that would be related to our field? What were the results? What was the most challenging project you have led so far?

1 Answer

Tell me of a time when you were complacent or did not perform well at your previous job.

1 Answer

Asked to draw a use case and did, but was told that I was drawing it incorrectly. Interviewer wanted a concept diagram, but asked for a use case. Later admitted he was "just messing with me"........ unacceptable

1 Answer

They asked some questions regarding HIPPAA and PHI.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Kohler company.

1 Answer

Most of the questions in the logic section are similar to word math problems from high school.

1 Answer

Asked me to describe things from my resume, and gave me a basic problem and asked me to write pseudocode on a white board (find the max # in a list)

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

What is the implicit bias in a survey conducted to calculate the average household size in the U.S.? How can you correct for that bias.

110 of 116 Interview Questions