Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Executive Assistant

Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Like administrative assistants, executive assistants must demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills. Executives are looking for candidates with impeccable written and oral abilities who can manage typical administrative software. Expect interviewers to ask how you would handle a variety of difficult situations, such as prioritizing multiple deadlines, working well in groups, and defusing irate people.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how do you think you would handle internal problems within the team?

1 Answer

I would call in a meeting to find out exactly what is going wrong. If it is only a small team, I would make it a point to talk to them one by one and get their feedback. There is nothing like talking to someone face to face to see and hear what one has to say.

Tell me about a time where something you planned did not turn out as you expected.

1 Answer

How would you handle a difficult situation where a director asked you for your immediate help with travel, and you had an imminent deadline on a presentation quickly approaching.

1 Answer

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

How honest are you?

36 Answers

What are your expectations of working for Disney, and of this job in particular?

3 Answers

If you had several tasks and had to finish them all by the same deadline, how would you approach this?

4 Answers

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? You were supposed to be here at 3.

3 Answers