Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Like administrative assistants, executive assistants must demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills. Executives are looking for candidates with impeccable written and oral abilities who can manage typical administrative software. Expect interviewers to ask how you would handle a variety of difficult situations, such as prioritizing multiple deadlines, working well in groups, and defusing irate people.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a difficult situation where a director asked you for your immediate help with travel, and you had an imminent deadline on a presentation quickly approaching.

1 Answer

Since this job is all about multitasking, but also about teamwork, I would ask my supervisor for permission to teamwork with another assistant to get her help. If approved, I would solicit my team member to help me with the project so that I could focus my attention on the director's needs.

how do you think you would handle internal problems within the team?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where something you planned did not turn out as you expected.

1 Answer

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

How honest are you?

36 Answers

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? You were supposed to be here at 3.

3 Answers

Should torture be legal?

2 Answers

What are your expectations of working for Disney, and of this job in particular?

2 Answers

If you had several tasks and had to finish them all by the same deadline, how would you approach this?

4 Answers