Executive assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Executive assistant Interview Questions

Executive assistant Interview Questions

Like administrative assistants, executive assistants must demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills. Executives are looking for candidates with impeccable written and oral abilities who can manage typical administrative software. Expect interviewers to ask how you would handle a variety of difficult situations, such as prioritizing multiple deadlines, working well in groups, and defusing irate people.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time where something you planned did not turn out as you expected.

2 Answers

This provides you with an opportunity to discuss how you handle the unexpected and solved for it.

Provides the opportunity to discuss how you overcome failure. What steps you took and what you learned.

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

2 Answers

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

how do you think you would handle internal problems within the team?

1 Answer

How would you handle a difficult situation where a director asked you for your immediate help with travel, and you had an imminent deadline on a presentation quickly approaching.

How honest are you?

36 Answers

If you had several tasks and had to finish them all by the same deadline, how would you approach this?

4 Answers

*Have you ever worked from home or online before ? *Are you currently employed ? *How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job position if hired? *What is your past experience with data entry and customer service? *Do you have any quickbook exp & Why do you want to work for this company? *Whats your clerical speed? *What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct,How do you handle conflict?What are your career goals ? *What is your highest educational diploma and when did you receive it? *How long do you expect to remain employed with this company if hired ? *Do you have an idea of how to use MS excel ? *Tell me about yourself and your last or current job? *Why Should we Hire You?

4 Answers

What were you making in your last role? And in each before that?

3 Answers

What will make you a great candidate for this position

3 Answers