Aetna Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 896 of over 896 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Aetna

Application

I interviewed at Aetna

Interview

Il colloquio è stato trasparente e si è concluso nei tempi prefissati. La procedura però è stata molto lenta, con scarsa comunicazione tra cliente finale e agenzia per il Recruitment

Interview Questions
  • Come mai hai dovuto impegnare degli anni fuori corso per terminare gli studi?
    Answer Question

Aetna

Application

I interviewed at Aetna

Interview

Pretty easy and clear cut. There was a lot of flexibility which was needed due to technical difficulties which was necessary in my specific situation. Onboarding was also well communicated and pretty cut and dry.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Aetna

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Aetna

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Aetna

Interview

Heel persoonlijk, open gesprek in twee richtingen, laagdrempelig, geen specifieke voorbereiding of eerste werkervaring vereist, kijken voornamelijk naar persoonlijke soft skillset, talenkennis wordt weinig tot niet getest, persoonlijkheidstest en redeneertest wordt wel afgenomen

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Columbus, OH)

Interview

The first call was with a recruiter took about 20 minutes general questions about work history salary requirements. A few days later received email to s schedule webex interview with the individuals on the teams looking to hire. This interview takes about 45 mins to 1 hour. General questions then 24 hrs later an email offering position contingent on background and drug screen. The total hiring process based on availability for interview 2 to 4 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain a time you had to work with a difficult person and how you handled it? How would you explain the prior authorization process to a client?

Aetna

Application

I interviewed at Aetna

Interview

My interview went well, by seeing my resume interviewer examined all the technologies which are mentioned and he tried knowing more on my particle aspect rather theory part . good use cases were happened to be discussed.

Interview Questions
  • Agile and Cloud Migration and various steps that I took to achieve

Aetna

Application

I interviewed at Aetna

Interview

Interview was easy to schedule via indeed video conferencing. Very brief. Recruiter didnt ask much questions. Mostly spent time explaining role. They seemed to have scheduled back to back 30 min. interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aetna

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna in Jan 2022

Interview

Molto gentili, esperienza piacevole e domande semplici. Attenzione e cura della persona e velocità nel riscontro. Ho fatto 3 colloqui, tutti con persone piacevoli e pronte all'ascolto, sanno mettere a proprio agio e le domande erano per conoscere le attitudini nel candidato. Niente domande in inglese

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aetna

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Aetna in Jan 2022

Interview

Very thorough. Representing the brand and being a fit for the company culture is important. Questions are an assessment to see if the position is a good fit. Also assessing if experience is relevant. Medical terminology and call center experience helps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aetna (Montreal, QC) in Jan 2022

Interview

Un entretien rapidement proposé, avec un écoute active professionnelle très agréable. Un bel accueil pour débuter une expérience candidat semble annoncer une suite prometteuse. Une mise en contact sur LinkedIn quasi instantanée avec 2 membres de l'équipe.

Interview Questions
  • Expliquer mon parcours? Quelles sont mes attentes? D'après l'opportunité qui s'offre à chez Randstad aux RH en interne, pensez-vous que votre profil soit en adéquation avec le poste?
  • Avez-vous une préférence pour le télétravail, le mode hybride ou le travail en "open space", présence au bureau ?

Aetna

Application

I interviewed at Aetna

Interview

Awesome interview and a job at work and a bunch more people to get on my job training and get a bunch of work done and then start training new

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 896 Interviews