Aetna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aetna Interview Questions

Interviews at Aetna

2.7

Health Concierge Interview

Interview

They asked lots of questions about upset caller situations and how I resolved them. The interview consisted of three people and it lasted over 30 minutes. It was a long call.

Senior Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

First spoke with a recruiter after which I spoke with the director of the team. The third round consisted of speaking with several members of the team. All rounds proceeded nicely. People were friendly and conversation flowed with some technical questions and some questions on how to handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you are a good fit?   Answer Question
    • What is your learning style? What do you do first when you don't know how to do something?   Answer Question
    • - How do you handle difficult team members?
      - How do you work with teams?
      - How do you handle tight deadline   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

1 SQL question (2 small questions), 1 Python question (2 small questions), some conceptual questions related to your resume and your answers to the behavioural questions. Not very difficult, but very detailed.

Interview Questions

Interview

First I did a screening interview with a recruiter followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager, and lastly an in person interview with the hiring manager before receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult person   Answer Question

Interview

Two rounds, technical interview with SQL, some Python , ML, and stats questions followed by on-site with four interviews. On site interviewers were great. Submitted a detailed questionnaire/application to HR, but never talked over the phone until afterwards.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Interview

The process was very straightforward. Was asked basic questions. More focus on behavioural questions. Nothing that made me perplexed. Asked me about Salary expectations and willingness to relocate. 2 interviews were conducted. One with recruiter and one with the hiring manager.

Health Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2021.

Interview

I was called and interviewed really quickly by the HR department who set up the second interview at the end of the conversation, it was in total 7 minutes long. The "gatekeepers" are really hard to get in contact with if you are needing anything from them before your second interview. The hiring managers were very pleasant and let me know on the call they loved everything I said. I was told I would be getting another interview by their boss and to look out for a call but I never received it. I am not sure if communication is the company's strongest attribute.

Interview Questions

• If I owned a company what would be the three core values?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna in January 2021.

Interview

Applied online on CVS Health for opening in Anchorage, AK listed as a temporary Stay at Home (Remote) job. Recieved an email from a recruuter for a phone screen interview, then was scheduled to do a phone interview with hiring manager and supervisor. There was miscommunication on thier end and did not get another scheduled interview until 2 weeks later. Still waiting on a phone call for an update a week later.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question
    • What is an effective way to explain a task to someone who lacks knowlege with technology?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aetna (New York, NY) in January 2021.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Go through the resume, basic concepts of ml and stats focusing on power analysis, SQL, python and case study. Case study question: if you need to transfer existing customer to another health plan, what are concerns that you would think of or what's concern of customer.   Answer Question

Actuarial Intern Interview

Interview

It was very professional. They were genuinely interested in every person they interviewed. At no point did I feel singled out for not knowing anything or answering a question sub par.