Aetna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aetna Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2018

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

Hiring process was the standard progression of Phone screen with HR, then phone screen with Hiring mgr, an onsite interview half day, and then after reference check, an offer was presented.

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

It was easy with the usual questions. The interview lasted half a day and was very friendly. There were questions about what I did in my previous job and what I liked and disliked about it.

Claim Benefit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (New Albany, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

It was very pleasant. Interviewer was nice and welcoming. At first, basic questions about past work and qualifications. Second part was asking about availability and the actual position and what to expect.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that would make you an asset for this position?   Answer Question
    • How are you on multiple database platforms?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

IT Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Sandy, UT) in May 2018.

Interview

The process was fairly typical for a large organization, including an HR screening and first and second interviews, one of which was a panel interview with the team. I was impressed with the communications from HR regarding the process and any delays or changes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you dealt with a difficult stakeholder   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

Group interview consisting of five managers. Mostly pleasant but one of the interviewers seemed openly hostile from the very beginning. She Snickered at my responses on more than one occasion; I guess she was playing the "bad cop." The other four managers were pleasant and provided some good feedback. I left the interview with some doubts about my fit and was not offered the job.

UM Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aetna (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone interview a week after applying, 2nd interview 2 days later. Online app the next day via email. Verbal offer the following day. Drug test the next day. Written offer 2 days later nd background check process start (expected to take 3 weeks) then 2 weeks until start date to provide notice to former employer. Everyone is so professional and helpful. Would recommend others to apply.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses, how to deal with a difficult client, member. Standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Program Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Very disappointed in the recruiting process. The recruiter contacted me to set a date and time and I never heard back from him. I emailed my availability the same day and even sent a follow up email to confirm. I didn’t receive a response to either email, very unprofessional.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I had two phone screens with light technical questions (but mostly background and behavioral questions) and then an in person technical/behavioral day at their NYC offices, followed by a final round phone screen with a higher-level manager.

LG Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online 2 weeks ago on their website. I had the initial phone screen interview and haven't heard anything since then. It lasted about 15 to 20 minutes and asked general questions about myself and explained what the role would be.

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aetna (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I had very bad experience with Aetna. I was approached by a recruiter for a job application I submitted through their careers section. After few email trails a phone screen call was scheduled and made successful after couple of re-schedules.

I got very positive response for phone screen and made assured that I will contacted in week or so for next round of interview that will be an onsite following by a call(technical and workl experience) by team manager/lead. That call was in mid of March 2018 and it is past 1 week May, I have never been contacted even after approaching the recruiter a number of times. It was very unprofessional and was the worst experience I had with any organization.

If they behave like, how could they expect worthly professionals to join their team.

Interview Questions

• - Technology exposure
      - Work experience
      - Location preference   Answer Question