C.H. Robinson Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 637 of over 637 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Charlotte, NC) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was super relaxed and no pressure was felt. Overall the conversation flowed and the topics remained personable and light! Overall, they want to know who you are as a person and how you operate on a day-to-day basis!!

Interview Questions
  • What are your two most marketable strengths?
    Answer Question

C.H. Robinson

Application

I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

Been more than 15 days that I have applied. Nobody has contacted yet. I think they do not recognize real talent. I have never seen such a company. This was first time I gave interview for a big company./

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

A entrevista foi simples e tranquila e também tive que fazer um teste de inglês. Primeiro fiz uma entrevista por telefone com o gestor da área e depois uma entrevista com o gestor e o diretor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C.H. Robinson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy. Interview was done via Microsoft Teams. They offer advice prior on what to focus on for the interview as well. Interview lasted roughly 30 minutes with myself doing majority of the talking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C.H. Robinson

Application

I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

Basic questions why did you choose this company tell me about yourself. A little about the role the dynamics of the company. Deff do your research for the company and just be yourself

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? and What made you interested in applying for this position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Calgary, AB) in Apr 2021

Interview

3 days drug tested hi by so to the extreme rock a mic like a vandal kick a whole I a speaker pull the plug and I jet

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C.H. Robinson

Application

I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

Phone interview with regional recruiter that lasted over an hour. Then zoom call with management about a week later. Questions are pretty normal, and both times asked same or similar questions. Recruiter and managers were laid back and conversational. Very important to have good questions ready!!

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you got someone to do what you wanted and how you succeeded
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Kansas City, MO) in Feb 2021

Interview

I had 1 phone interview and 2 virtual video interviews. It was fairly easy. I was asked most normal interview questions. Interviewers were pretty straight forward about job requirements and the culture of the company. Just be sure to be well prepared.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would make a good candidate for this position?

C.H. Robinson

Application

I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

I met them at our college job fair, had an interview with the recruiter then an interview with my eventual manager. both were relaxed and low-pressure. first interview on-campus and second at the office

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C.H. Robinson

Application

I interviewed at C.H. Robinson

Interview

The person who called me for my phone interview had an extreme amount of background noise. It sounded like there was construction going on right next to her. I am not confident that my responses to her questions were recorded in entirety. Also, she would often interrupt me in the middle of my response with "ok,ok" as if she was rushing through the process. Not impressed.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with an upset customer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 637 Interviews