Citi Risk Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Risk Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

short interview, with a person I that didn't speak english very well, but I mustard up the will and the confidence to make it thru. I am who most employers need in the workplace to get the job done so, they understood that.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Risk Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewed in Hong Kong office. 3 risk managers interviewed me. The one common question is that why you want to do risk management. Other questions are about resume, such as Basel 3, DCFmodel, etc. Most if the time they are talking, about their jobs. They also ask about latest news.

Interview Questions

• Why you do not want to be a trader?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I interviewed at Citi (Elk Grove Village, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with several individuals. It wasn't too difficult. More of a personality check than anything else. No technical questions were asked even though it was for a technical position. Overall it went very well and I believe they asked all the right questions for the position - with the exception to not asking anything technical.

Interview Questions

• Pulled out some data and had me do some analysis on the spot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Irving, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Strong organizational skills; Ability to work independently; proactive, results oriented, attention to detail and follow up; ability to prioritize and manage a large variety of tasks and timelines effectively in a face-paced environment.

Risk Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online and received a call the next day to schedule an interview. Interview very fluid, more of a conversation.