Deloitte Strategy & Operations Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Strategy & Operations Intern Interview Questions

3.5

Strategy & Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

First and the second round placed on the same day. First round 30min behavioral& 30min case interview. Behavioral interview went really went even though he was a senior manager he tried his best to put me at a ease I suppose. Case interview got rushed through I don't know what the heck was going on, it was their scheduling issue; as soon as I walked into a room, a guy said "we are running behind the schedule, we gotta run this through quickly, sorry I have to rush you" and kept pouring question. They were to let me know the result by an hour after the interview and I did not make it to the second round, but I knew I did pretty well. Recruiter said the position was extremely competitive one. Well, I didnt get it. That's what matters.

Interview Questions

• I guess I just had a bad luck with business case interview. He not only rushed me through, but also poured tons of questions, I think it was total 6 questions and I answered to the each question successively. At the end, I asked "did I ask your question?", the guy said "Oh well, you didn't answer my first question." I jotted down stuff that he told me on three pages of notepad. He was just not a concise communicator and just going all over with me or the question was all over.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Strategy & Operations Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Interview

This consisted of two 30-minute interviews. The first one was a case interview and the second was a behavioral interview. I thought I had prepared decently for the case interview but it was definitely not what I expected. So definitely be ready for case questions of any sort! The behavioral interview was a lot more fun and less stressful and she just asked about my leadership experience and work experience. Also questions like tell me about a time when you worked in a team setting and what my biggest weakness is.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked in a team setting and if there were any obstacles.   Answer Question