Cover image for MongoDB

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MongoDB Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 936 interviews

Applied online40%
Employee Referral20%
HardAverageEasy

MongoDB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

It was definitely smart and straightforward! Smart. as I had the chance to meet all the most relevant stakeholders from the team I would have worked with, for a proper assessment. And straighforward, as all the interviews were aimed to mostly check my soft skills rather than the hard ones: you can always learn hard skills, with some training on the job for example, while the soft skills are always tricky to get!

Interview Questions
  • Why did I want to join MongoDB. even if I was already part of a big brand?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (New Delhi) in Aug 2022

Interview

There were 3 Rounds where you will be asked all the scenario based questions to understand how you will act based on the situation offered. Note: Take a deep breath and answer as per your experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about MongoDB

Join the conversation on

Tech

473K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=MongoDB~433703
Join the conversation on

MongoDB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB in Nov 2021

Interview

It was an average interview. I did clear 4-5 rounds and the second last round with the director also went really well! However, I got an update from a recruiter that their requirement has changed at the end of the process and they will not proceed further. I mean really?? I wasted 7-8 hours interviewing and preparing and did not get a valid explanation at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

After receiving a referral from a friend that works there I was contacted by HR to setup a time to meet with the hiring manager. After passing that interview I was contacted again by HR to setup a panel interview with 3 other people that I would be working with at the company. I met with each panelist individually and each conversation lasted between 45 min to an hour. There apparently was another individual interviewing and it was very close so I had one final interview with another potential colleague that lasted an hour. I was very impressed by the whole process. From start to finish it took about 2 weeks before I received an offer. Everyone that I spoke to was very friendly and enthusiastic about working for MongoDB. The HR team was awesome and very helpful in anticipating what I should be focusing on during each stage of the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation in which you had to convince an executive to go with one of your proposals. Was it successful? What was the result?
1 person found this interview helpful

MongoDB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MongoDB

Interview

- A recruiter reached out to me with a highly professional email - We had a short phone screening - I had 2 interviews, first the director over my team, then with another leader on the team - Moved on to a "virtual onsite interview" where I had 30 minutes with each of the team members at my level - Final interview with the hiring manager - Then a final call with the recruiter when she extended my verbal offer and discussed comp/benefits Overall very professional process that gave me a lot of comfort that I'd be joining a great team.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked a variety of situational questions that I believe were part of a template that all interviewees are graded against.
5 people found this interview helpful